Theresa at Harambe Market Place in Animal Kingdom

Kathleen Patrick

Original Poster
Katheen Patrick
1 hr

Hi, I am hoping that this note and picture will get back to her.
Last Wednesday, my husband i and my grand daughter were at Animal Kingdom.....it was a wonderful day and a cast member , Theresa fro the Harambe Market Place...made it absolutely perfect. I had stopped be able to go to the Parks in 200i8 because I had been diagnosed with Pulmonary Fibrosis, a fatal Lung Disease) which constantly progresses - no medicine or treatment I had a Double Lung Transplant on 3/9/12 at Shands Hospital in Gainesville, FL....and we were celebrating 4 years of my gift of Life and my Donor. Theresa found out about our celebration by asking my husband why he had a I'm celebrating Organ Donors pin on and told her our story. As we were leaving, she stopped me (I was on my scooter), we talked and she told me to wait and then brought me this gift...a pair of Elephant Ears made into a set of lungs. I could not find the right words to explain to her what this meant to me.....tears, smiles....such a wonderful, sensitive and caring cast member. Theresa, I will remember you and your kindness forever.....it was a perfect celebration .....thank you.
If anyone knows Theresa, please copy and give it to her or let her know to read this......thanks...Kathy

James Patrick with Katheen Patrick

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom