Theme Parks to Disney Springs

tglancy

I know in the past that you could not take a bus directly from a theme park to Downtown Disney. However, I was wondering if there was any change to this with the change over to Disney Springs and the renewed focus on the area. I'm going in April and staying at Riverside, so it would be easy some nights to head from a park to Springs for a drink (or several) and take the boat back to Riverside.

Thanks in advance.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
I know in the past that you could not take a bus directly from a theme park to Downtown Disney. However, I was wondering if there was any change to this with the change over to Disney Springs and the renewed focus on the area. I'm going in April and staying at Riverside, so it would be easy some nights to head from a park to Springs for a drink (or several) and take the boat back to Riverside.

Thanks in advance.
No, there are still no direct buses from the theme parks to Disney Springs.

Upvote 0

FrostyNaples

Thanks in advance.

Park Bus to Saratoga Springs, exit @ Congress Park stop - 5 min walk to Disney Springs. Boat back to Riverside :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom