The WORST Feeling in the World... Disney World that is...

sophie_the_pooh

Am I the only person here incapable of having a good Disney dream? All of mine are about somehow ending up lost, boats overturning on Pirates or Splash Mountain, and most recently, lost Magic Bands. No idea why THAT upset me so much, but it did. Oh, and then there's the one where I'm in the park and suddenly, I have no clothes on. I would LOVE to have a good Disney dream.
Right before a WDW trip, I also have bad Disney dreams... I forgot to get US dollars, I got at the parks too late and missed dining reservation, I get lost riding a Disney bus... But then I have good Disney daydreams where I visualize all the great things I'll get to do on my vacation and I feel much better!

NiarrNDisney

I can't even tell you how many times that happens! One minute I'm having a great time somewhere in the World and then the next I awake in my bed and realize it was all just a dream! So Sad :(

JIMINYCR

At Disney World.... weather is perfect and lines are non existent. What a great day to be at my favorite place on the planet.... suddenly... in the background there is this annoying sound... its getting louder and louder and louder....
Dammit... :(

Alternate endings...
The sound of pouring rain & thunder
Brazilian chant... theyrrrrre coming
Sound of a Scooter approaching the back of my legs
Announcement that the park is about to close

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom