The worst Disney Film of all time

SpongeScott

Originally posted by turkey leg boy

When did you see it?

Back in the 80's? I know I didn't see it in the theatre, so it must have been on video a long time ago. You're bringing up bad memories.......:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Anyone like it or am I a lone ranger on this?

TURKEY

Off topic, but here goes. My theory:

The more recently you first see an old movie, unless that movie is just great, most people won't think of that movie as great.

Tron used pretty good special effects for when it came out, but now those affects just look terrible.

What I'm saying that in 20 years, someone that hasn't seen Star Wars II, then they are more likely to say that movie isn't any good (as long as special effects continue to improve).

General Grizz

I wouldn't know. I don't see the films that don't appeal to me... ;)

The only film that I saw that I didn't like was on DVD - at a friend's house - ATLANTIS. Ugh. (It didn't appeal from the start!)

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Atlantis was pretty good, not great but pretty good. Then again I'm into those sort of films and am looking very forward to Treasure Planet.

JLW11Hi

Has anyone noticed the pattern that Disney animated pictures seem to be released? It seems to go funny, classic Disney-type movie, then action-type movie, then a Pixar film. Mabey it was just a coincidence, but that seems to be about the way they have been coming out the past few years. (...Emperor's New Groove, Atlantis, Monsters Inc, Lilo & Stitch, Treasure Planet...)

Cyberacer

Originally posted by JLW11Hi
Has anyone noticed the pattern that Disney animated pictures seem to be released? It seems to go funny, classic Disney-type movie, then action-type movie, then a Pixar film. Mabey it was just a coincidence, but that seems to be about the way they have been coming out the past few years. (...Emperor's New Groove, Atlantis, Monsters Inc, Lilo & Stitch, Treasure Planet...)

Do you think Disney does this on purpose?:confused:

FanofDinsey1981

Originally posted by pisco
The Black Cauldron. Hands down the worst.

I was SO disapointed when I saw that movie. ugh. blah.

and those da@((#*) ashely kate and mary whatever their names are movies. balahbahblabhlahba.

Passport

I would have to say I haven't seen most of the movies mentioned because I can't get past the trailers. It would probably help Disney not to show trailers to their movies.

Passport

Originally posted by turkey leg boy
Off topic, but here goes. My theory:

The more recently you first see an old movie, unless that movie is just great, most people won't think of that movie as great.

Tron used pretty good special effects for when it came out, but now those affects just look terrible.

What I'm saying that in 20 years, someone that hasn't seen Star Wars II, then they are more likely to say that movie isn't any good (as long as special effects continue to improve).

I agree with you. I liked Tron then and like it now because it is dated.
However, I do not like Star Wars I or II now and I probably will not like it in 20 years.

I do not like green eggs and ham....

Mouse3268

The Country Bears is the worst just by seeing the trailer I knew it would be the worst. It looks like it has nothing to do with the show. I just hope they don't screw up HM and POTC. :mad:

Big Al's Gal

Why should anything in Disney be called *bad*?:)

Okay, so Ive never seen the Black Cauldron, or the Sword in the Stone, or Country Bears, so I cant really call any of them "not good", but, I am a BIG Country Bear Jamboree fan, so, I dont think I will really like The Country Bears. I will SERIOUSLY go BALISTIC if they change the Country Bear Jamboree to match the movie... :fork:

celticdog

Granted the effects in Tron are dated, however the humor more than makes up for it.

The worst movie is Pete's Dragon. What a stinkfest, questionable acting, poor animation. Of course this was produced during Disney's dark ages of cruddy movies during the 70' and early 80's.

And the cycle is beginning again, if you doubt me, go see The County Bears.:hurl:

homer424

I agree with the direct to video releases being the bottom of the barrel. My DD loves Sword in the Stone though and Pete's Dragon was the first movie I saw in the theater so I have to count them out-LOL I remember seeing The Black Cauldron very vaguely-I will have to rent it to truly appreciate it's badness....

My DH loves Tron...I don't think I have ever seen it...I remember the Tron video game in the arcade when I was a kid and it always had a line to play it!

LeBellePetite

Account Suspended
Originally posted by sandjhooker
a tie between The Black Hole and Tron.

I actually like Tron.. considering the timeframe it was made in.. far as I am concerned it will always be a classic in my heart.. Now 102 Dalmattions deserves to be boycotted

Is that the one I've seen, or, the one I haven't seen? If it's the one I've seen, then "Its Pat," which is the bottom man or woman on the totem pole. If it's the one I haven't see, then it might be "An Alan Smithee Film: Burn, Hollywood, Burn," which I have not seen, but it is suppose to be as good or as bad as "It"s Pat."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom