The worst Disney Film of all time

JungleJim

Account Suspended
Original Poster
What do you think was the worst Disney film of all time???

The Black Cauldron? Oscar? The Sword and the Stone?
Jungle to jungle? Any movie from Hollywood pictures??

pisco

The Black Cauldron. Hands down the worst.

And I say this having seen things like The Apple Dumpling Gang and Herbie Goes to Monte Carlo as a kid!

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
The Black Cauldron and The Black Hole.

Also add on to the list The Country Bears and though many have not seen the film, trust me it is pretty bad.

pheneix

102 Dalmations is by far the worst. It was just a sucktacular of biblical proportions. In fact, it was the suckiest suck that ever sucked. :)

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by pheneix
102 Dalmations is by far the worst. It was just a sucktacular of biblical proportions. In fact, it was the suckiest suck that ever sucked. :)

LMAO...thanks homer...:)
My vote goes to Country Bears...and..I actualy liked the Black Cauldron:lookaroun

Maria

Which one is The Black Cauldron? :confused:

I just saw today the trailer for The Country Bears and I almost puked! Who (besides Grizzlyhall) would pay to see THAT???? :hurl: eeewww

craziebabie1

I liked the Black Cauldron. Most of the animated sequals are aweful. I thought the worst was the remake of the Parent Trap. The Original was cool.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
A BIG thumbs down to *any* Disney sequel. Ugh... and didn't Disney do some of those God awful MaryKate and Ashley movies?? :lookaroun :hurl: If they did, my vote goes to ALL of those.
:hurl:

Wilt Dasney

Maria:

The Black Cauldron was released in the mid-'80s. It was a fantasy epic that followed a young fellow named Taran and his friends as they battled against the evil Horned King. The film cost a ton to make, but flopped, perhaps due to its excessively dark content. (It was the first Disney animated feature to receive a PG rating.) Here are some of the characters:

Attachments

• char.gif
    char.gif
    67.3 KB · Views: 171

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by CAPTAIN HOOK

Toy Story 2 is a sequel - its up there in my all time top 10.

we meant the direct to video sequels... and Toy Story 2 isn't 100% Disney.. it was made by Pixar

HMGhost13

Haunted Mansion.

What? it hasn't been made? oh, er, uh, the plot sucks! every movie that will be or has been created from a disney attraction. which includes: Tower of Terror, Country Bears (refuse to see), Pirates Of The Carribean, and Haunted Mansion (Will only see to pick apart).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom