The Wilderness Must Be Explored - Caw Caw Raar...

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
How about Tower of Terror: Chicken Little Edition

"The elevator is falling!"
"It's just an ACORN"
Such a missed opportunity
66bc30af05c75b7bc87c10920ad726a1.jpg

Jack Pumpkinhead

So.. We can discuss anything involving Imagineering? :cool:

I guess it's time to pull out part of my Disney World wish list.. :D

- Add an Incredibles sub land to HWS.
- Completly redesign Fututre World somewhat like what was proposed for Project Gemni.
- Refurbish Buzz Lightyear to finally add detachable guns.
- Raze Stich Great Escape to the ground and leave no one alive.
- Don't refurbish TOT into a GOG ride. :p:oops::arghh:

Care for more? :p
GOG? What that stand for? Gods Of Greece? No no, Great Or Good? No don't tell me, don't tell me! I know,Gorillas On G-1. Yes, that's it!

Last edited:

tcool123

Now you see here y'all have forgotten the darn tootin' best move in the wilderness! Home On the Range!

Home on the Range is quite simply one of the best if not the best Disney movie. In fact it even defined a whole generation, and can stop many things. In terms of the quality of the film where else do you find a yodeling villain with technicolor cows.

Next on the list of greats are all the great comedic moments from this film!

220px-Homerangeposter.jpg

Just look at it's catchprase! Bust a Moo a line far surpassing any other lines ever spoken in Disney history. Why it brings a tear to my eye. Along with all these great jokes you can't forget the unforgettable cast! A peg legged rabbit named Jack, Maggie the Contest Cow, Mrs Calloway, the yellow one, the chickens, that dancing duck/goose, the pigs, Buck which is either the Goat, the Horse, or the Buffalo, Pearl the owner of the farm, the dog he exists. There's Rico he is someone...right?o_O It's been a while since I last this film I think it was last year for its tenth anniversary I saw it so two years ago.

My pitch?

Welcome to Big Patch of Heaven Mountain! A thrilling attraction based on the classic Disney film, Home on the Range! It will be based on the classic mine chase scene, and a performance of Little Patch of Heaven while gong up a hill. Oh and just to make sure this would be an IP based retheme of Thunder Mountain.

I know you guys can all thank me later for this idea. A true classic! :rolleyes:

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Welcome to the newest edition to World Showcase!

The Cheetah Girls: One World Showcase
The-cheetah-girls-one-world-poster-big-1443408717.jpg
-
minus Raven Symone
200_s.gif

Join the Cheetah Girls as they go on a World Tour of the nations, singing the national anthem of each nation along the way.

All cast will be dressed as cheetahs as well for the cultural celebration
sunny-man-chettah.gif

Jack Pumpkinhead

Welcome to the newest edition to World Showcase!

The Cheetah Girls: One World Showcase
The-cheetah-girls-one-world-poster-big-1443408717.jpg
-
minus Raven Symone
200_s.gif

Join the Cheetah Girls as they go on a World Tour of the nations, singing the national anthem of each nation along the way.

All cast will be dressed as cheetahs as well for the cultural celebration
sunny-man-chettah.gif
How's this for a retheming? Frontierland with Hannah Montana theming, because Montana is in the West. Where BTMRR is rethemed to Hannah Montana's Runaway Rock 'n Roll Guitars, The Diamon Horseshoe becomes The Glittery High-heel, and Rivers Of America becomes True Identity Of America.
image.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom