The UnhealthilyObsessed 100th Post Spectacular

UnhealthilyObsessed

Original Poster
This is my 100th post! Thanks for being a really awesome community of people and renewing my interest in a mode of communication I thought was long dead.

Here's to 900 more posts, bringing my total to 1000, at which point I will shed my corporeal form and become a being of pure energy, exploding in the night skies above Fantasyland, where flaming embers of me will land on the Mine Train, starting a small fire, inspiring 1000 more posts.

It's the circle of life. Hakunes matatts.
IMG_2576.jpg
(I'll be the 34th dot from the right)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Heyyy…I just reached 1000 posts the other day and nothing happened. :(

I'm not sure what is supposed to take place at the 1,000 mark, but to cheer you up a little, I went out and got this ice cream cone for you. :) (I wasn't sure what flavor you liked, so I got you a sampling of 3.)

Dairy%20Frost%20Hard%20Ice%20Cream.jpg

catmom46

I'm not sure what is supposed to take place at the 1,000 mark, but to cheer you up a little, I went out and got this ice cream cone for you. :) (I wasn't sure what flavor you liked, so I got you a sampling of 3.)

Dairy%20Frost%20Hard%20Ice%20Cream.jpg

Yum! All 3 works for me! :hungry:

I was just going by @UnhealthilyObsessed's original post about the 1000th creating pure energy and some other new age mumbo jumbo. Maybe he was just listening to that Information Society song at the time and riffing off that. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom