The Turf Club or Sanaa for dinner?

littleroo

This is tough! Both have outstanding food and service but the menus are on opposite sides of the world. Surf and Turf is a slightly upscale American steak house. Sanaa is African food.

If you have never been to either resort, I wpuld say Sanna is a must so you can check out Animal Kingdom Lodge and all it offers.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
That's tough! We love both and they are very different. Go where the menu appeals to you most. If you pick Sanaa make it for lunch or late lunch to make sure whenever you go it's still daylight so you can view the animals from the restaurant. When we go it's usually dark by 5pm ish so we do a late lunch. ;)

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Which would you choose and why?

If I had to choose ONLY one I would choose Sanaa as it has the most incredible 'Indian Fusion' menu, The bread service is almost a meal in itself,

Turf Club is a upscale steakhouse service is fast and efficient but it's a steak house a good one but nothing 'special' unless one is craving a steak :)

For me BOTH are favorites across many visits so you will not go wrong with either.

I like both. The bread service at Sanaa is pretty damn good!
The Turf club has a great Buffalo chicken dip with warm chips.
I would choose The Turf Club if you wanted better food, but Sanaa if you are looking for atmosphere.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom