Pre-Trip The Triple Threat Pre-Trip Report

Hello, all!

I am unsure if anyone remembers me on here. Actually, I have not posted anything on this thread in two years, since my last trip to Disney World, which is highly unusual. I hope you can all welcome me back with open arms. I've been creeping on all of the trip reports here for the past two years, and I really never had time to post compliments to all of the wonderful reports on here. Anyway, let me re-introduce myself!

I'm Disneygal1, otherwise known as Jessica, a die-hard Disney fan. Like many of you, I have been visiting the good ol' WDW since I was a baby. I've been to Disney so many time that I lost count. The last time I visited the world was in the summer of 2011 for my high school graduation. A lot has changed, and I am currently a junior at a university in the south suburbs of Chicago.

You can check out my last trip report here: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/...hot-days-fun-times-and-plenty-of-food.762909/

Ooooo, and here is a good picture from it:
Me- left, our friend (Katie)- middle, my sister (Jodi)- right

Can I reiterate that a lot has changed? Since then, my sister graduated both high school and beauty school, and our friend, Katie, is a freshman in college. I am due to graduate college in a little over a year and oh, I kind of lost 70 pounds, so I look a tad different.

Here is a picture of the Triple Threat's vacation crew:

My father, mother, sister, and me

This will be our first Disney trip together, as a whole, in FOUR years. Needless to say, I am extremely excited.

Now, you all are probably wondering, "Where the heck does the name 'triple threat' come from?" Well, we will be on vacation for a total of three weeks (soooo stoked). In addition, this vacation is pretty unique; it's a combination of three vacations into one. We will be heading over to the gulf area of Florida for a week, going on a cruise, and then heading to Disney for Christmas and New Years. We are actually due to leave in under thirteen days.

Anyway, I hope you can all welcome me back, so I can share my vacation with you!

Last edited:

Disneygal1

Original Poster
Itinerary update... Just in case anyone is interested:D. I am also doing this instead of studying for finals. Ahhh, procrastination at its finest.

Dec 13- We drive to Sarasota, Fl from good ol' Chi-Town (Chicago). Not sure if I should be excited for this ride or dreading it... I'll be squeezed in the cabin of my dad's truck due to us towing our camper. Did I mention we will be bringing my dog and cat, too? So that's 2 animals + 4 people in a truck = It's going to be crazy

Dec 14-20- We arrive! We will be camping out in the Sarasota area for about a week.

Dec 20-23- Cruise to the Bahamas! We will be stopping in WDW beforehand to drop off our camper and our pets at best friends.

Dec 23-Jan 5- Camping at Ft. Wilderness

We only have one dinner reservation, which is for Christmas eve at the Biergarten. This happens to be my dad's favorite restaurant.

We opted to not do the magic bands since we are not big on planning. We are more spur of the moments kind of people, so I'm excited to see how things pan out.

Disneygal1

Original Poster
Hmm a 3 week holiday :D I like ! haha PTR'ing instead of studying.. I know the feeling :D ! Good luck with your finals :)

Me too, I have a feeling I will have a hard time getting back to reality, though! Thank you, wdwmagic always seems like a better option than studying.

Welcome back to the Forums! Excited to see your trip report! :D

Thank you! It feels good to be back.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom