Trip Report The Trip of Technical Difficulties and a First trip for my daughter.. COMPLETED!!!

We are finally home after an AMAZING trip! I decided it's time to start my trip report!
WHEN: September 13-27th

Where: Caribbean Beach Resort

Who: My Mom and Dad , My Husband, My daughter , and Myself
269.JPG

September 13th- Travel and arrival day. We woke up bright and early ( 6 AM) to head to the airport. While we were waiting we got some delicious airport breakfast! Yum-Yum, We sat waiting for our 9:55 am flight Magic bands in hand and ready to see Mickey!
001.JPG
We arrived to Orlando around 1pm and We were stoked! Not only were we in the Greatest place on earth but my worry about my 16 month old very active daughter not sitting still on the flight was Wrong! We brought her DVD player, tablet, and coloring books and she did great. I am glad we opted for her own seat it worked well having the extra room. We got on the Magical Express and We had to stop at 2 other resorts then it was our turn! As we Drove up to the most beautiful resort
005.JPG

Our room was ready and thanks to my parents all of our stuff was already there.
006.JPG
Our room was 4563 , It was a new room and it was so much nicer than before the renovation, the queen beds were so comfy and it was perfect. We did some exploring got our cups and decided to go to the outlet Malls

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    182.7 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
Day 6 Continued.....

The bone yard Fossil dig , Fun for Kids and Adults except that I was finding the little pieces in my shoe a week
later! My daughter loved it, the digging the scooping we were in the bone yard for a good 2 hours.
121.JPG
122.JPG

The rain stopped and I got a text from my Mom saying she was on her way, We met up with them around 2 pm and Did our fast passes, Safari , and Everest. I enjoyed doing EE 3 times in a row since there was no wait! Of course my favorite Ride Dinosaur had the longest wait of 45 minutes. BY the time we were all said and done it was 4 and We had a few hours until our reservation at O'hana. So with the help from my daughter pointing to the dinasour bridge it was back to the Bone yard!
123.JPG

128.JPG
131.JPG

We ran and played until park closing 5 pm. Our Dinner reservations were not until 7:30 pm , we decided to go to the Poly look around and try to check in Early.

Once at the Poly My DH and I check in while my DM and DF played with Mady. The nice gentleman at the desk told me they were packed and we wouldn't be able to get in early but gave me a pager. Not 5 seconds later out pager went off! Score!!! We headed in to Eat!

I love the bread they have, but with butter it is EVEN better so I always ask for butter. We were a bit scared to eat here after the whole Chicken Fiasco. Let me say it didn't disappoint. One of my favorite meals of the whole trip.The Pot Stickers amazing the wings amazing, any one who was thinking should they change their ADR here do not it was so delicious.These were taken on my phone, sorry for the quality.
11111.jpg
111111.jpg

I even loved the dessert and last time It wasnt as good! After we all had full bellies even my very picky daughter was full to the bone we went to the gift shop looked around and headed back home to CBR, Tommorow was Magic Kingdom and the Halloween Party!!

Attachments

• 121.JPG
    121.JPG
    180.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 128.JPG
    128.JPG
    123 KB · Views: 16
  • 131.JPG
    131.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 18

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
Day 7-
We have already been on vacation a week the friends we've met are leaving and new neighbors are moving in!
Today we woke up excited for the Halloween party and Magic Kingdom! We went to down town Disney and ate at Wolf Gang and I had the breakfast pizza! Amazing!! We shopped around for a little bit and then head back to pick up my parents and off to MK!
It was 12 o' clock when we arrived to Magic Kingdom and we did our Fast passes for Winnie the Pooh and Space Mountain and then it was Dinner time!! Crystal Palace but not before we caught the new parade
144.JPG
148.JPG
149.JPG
153.JPG

I really liked the parade ! The costumes were very good and It was nice seeing new floats! Onward to Dinner we went!!
154.JPG
156.JPG

The food was okay. I remember it being alot better this is defiantly on my NOT list for next year. Unless my daughter really wants to see Pooh again. After Dinner We went to visit the 999 Happy Haunts.

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
Day 7 Continued.....

After Dinner which I was not full because The whole time my daughter was running after all of the characters she ended up loving them so much. We went to visit 999 Happy Haunts. Then we had our last fast pass for Peter Pan.
158.JPG
159.JPG

It was 6:50 and we went to get changed for the Halloween Party. We didn't take alot of pictures of our actual Costumes and I am kicking my self for not! I was a Pirate, along with my Dh, my Mom a Cop, my Dad was a White Sox Player, and My beautiful daughter was Belle.
halloween.jpg
halloween1.jpg
halloween2.jpg

We started off by trick Or treating and we did ALOT of that. We ended up getting around 2 pillow cases full of candy. People just gave hand fulls. I still have most of it! We caught the parade! I was nervous it wasn't going to run due to a slight rain but it did!!
161.JPG
163.JPG
169.JPG
172.JPG

After the parade we watched the Villains Show. This is where I " got Naked" jk jk. It was getting hot OH SO HOT so I took off my 2 piece Pirate Costume on the ground. I had on shorts and a tank top under neath. I heard a guy say " Look that girl is getting Naked" Until I replied." I am not naked I have clothes on under here which is a lot more than people where to the Pool!" Dumbfounded that I heard him and said some thing he was quite quiet the rest of the show!
178.JPG

Last edited:

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
Day 7 Part 3....
We took our spot for the Fireworks and We watched the little pre show before.
179.JPG
180.JPG
182.JPG

The fireworks are so amazing. I love the Music I loved the pre show and Every thing about it. We Decided to watch the 2nd parade. That's when I got hungry. We wandered to Pecos Bills and they closed 5 minutes before we got there. I went to Starbucks got a Mummy cupcake and a very berry hibiscus tea, My favorite!! Then we headed to the enterance to go back home. Up next: Do I dare do HHN>>>???

Attachments

• 182.JPG
    182.JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 17

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
Day 8 and 9
I don't know how I only manage to have 2 pictures from these days. They were both Universal Days !
Lets start with day 8- We woke up and headed to do more laundry. We will remember next time even though you're trying to save room on packing you should still bring alot of clothes. Another 13 dollars later we were done with laundry. We headed to Universal this was the day I went on a bunch of rides, but will I end up riding my favorite ride? The Cat and the Hat>? We started at Islands of adventure where we headed to Harry Potter, my DH is very tall and can't fit on this ride so he stayed with Mady while my Mom Dad and I went . As we got into line we met a very nice guy we ended up talking to him for a good 5 minutes when he said " Ya know what walk through fast pass and tell them I sent you." We did and we skipped a 70 minute line! We had to walk on a stair case and it was really cool seeing a different part of the ride. The last time I went on this ride was 2011 on my Honey moon and I had to go on alone . Going on this time I was amazed! The detail is amazing. Alot of people complain that Universal is a lot of screens. Let me say I could't even tell! I swore I was at Hogwarts! After our Journey My Dad and I went on Dragon Challenge. Then on to Spider man, my daughter woke up so we headed toward the Hulk where my Dad and I went on, My mom and Husband took Mady on the Storm Force Acceleration AKA the Tea cups. My daughter loved it so much they went on 6 times!!!! We headed to Universal on the Hogwarts Express of course and went to Rip Ride Rocket. I have never been on this ride, its always broken down. Holy Moly I was terrified and I mean it. When you are going straight up I swore my life flashed before my eyes this is where I started saying " This isn't tight enough " " IS this ride safe" " What happens if I fall out?" After some re assurance from dear ol' Dad we were done. My Mom and Husband said they heard me screaming. That's pretty bad! We headed over to ET where some thing that happened made me VERY upset. The ride was awesome of course, classic. It was park closing and where you exit the store is there. My mom was already in the store and the Et Doll you can get pictures with was sitting there my daughter walked over to it ( there was no one taking pictures ) This is where I walked in my mom goes to grab my daughter when the guy that works there puts up the blue contraption that is supposed to stop you and told a couple " some people can't control their Fu***ing kids. WHOA BUDDY this is my daughter we are talking about. I don't think he knew I was with them I then told my mom to come out and said very loud," Lets go because I don't think I can handle my kid." I was so upset, how can some one say that? I contemplated with my self if I should let it go or say some thing. I ended up going to Guest relations because I wanted to cry. I don't know how some one can say that, especially to another guest? The Rep told me how sorry he was and told me to call back in 3 weeks to get an update on what happened. Which is tomorrow, I will let every one know what happened. He felt so bad he gave us all express passes for the next day since we were going there. My mom had Reservations at Narcooses so we went back to the resort went swimming and relaxed for tomorrow was the Day HHN. I was terrified!

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
Day 9-

We all slept in even Mady It was 11 o clock we started moving went and got lunch, I had the Bacon Turkey Sandwich and it was very good, the monkey cupcake was vanilla so I opted for my second favorite dessert Carrot cake! After full bellies we got to Universal at 2:30! We had express Passes and went on Men in Black, ET, Whirl and Hurl,and transformers. It was 4:55 and the parents and I separated . They headed to IOA and my Dh and I got in line for Pass holder entrance for HHN. After waiting in line for our wrist bands we were sectioned off and little by little went in. It was around 6 and we got in to the first 2 houses they opened for pass holders Cannibal Colony and Doll House of the dammed. We waited only 10 minutes to get into both houses and they didn't disappoint. SPOILER ALERT! When they squirt water at your legs like its blood it made me shiver! The regular line still wasn't in so we hit Halloween then it hit me,I had to use the bath room! We got out of line and I went to the bath room then we got a drink and a candy bar because when my sugar gets low I get severe head aches. By the time we got back in line there was a bunch of people. The regular line was in but we still only ended up waiting 20 minutes. I have never seen Halloween but I know who Jason is and Thanks to that house I will never have to need to see it! Then we headed to Tranformers the ride. This ride is awesome! I would have to say my new favorite, I love the transition they have from screen to screen, its blends so smoothly! Then we went on the mummy! That ride I have to hold my ears the whole time it is very loud to me! After being chased by Mummies next was Dusk till Dawn another good one! This is where the lines started getting long! We waited 35 minutes and when we were done it was around 8:30. My tummy was rumbling so we went to get some food at Ricktor Burger Co. We both got burgers and I also got a cookie. The cookie was gross but the burger was very good. After we ate we got some drinks in cool light up HHN cups. We got the special it had blood in the name, it was so good! We hoped into the Dollhouse of the dammed line. We waited about 45 minutes, I didn't like this house. SPOILER ALERT-there was people dressed with baby heads in cribs and It freaked me out! We got some refills and headed to Dracula. After Dracula it was around 11:00 and They closed at 12, we still had to do all the Streets, A V P and Walking dead. We decided to do the streets. I loved the Purge. Loved it!!! They were raffeling off people to kill and I won a girl for 400.00! They told me if I didn't have success with my purge they would kill me too! I was trying to look out all around me and behind me I turned around and Didn't see any thing. I heard a SAW, a guy in a wheel chair got me and he got me good. I might have peed me pants a little. It was 11:20 we decided to hit walking dead. The house was creepy every thing the line was creepy too! We were in front of a guy that was so terrified he ran into my husband and jumped on his back! He made it the best house because instead of coming out terrified I came out laughing my butt off!! We got out at 11:50 and decided to skip A V P we were tired! We headed out got picked up by my Dad and Off home we went !
halloween4.jpg
UP NEXT: Holly Wood Studios and Frozen .

Mom@disney

HHN sounds so creepy! I don't think I would make it past the first house. I'm one of those people who watch a scary movie with one eye peeking from under the covers. Lol.

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
Day 10-
We woke up exhausted from the night before but we decided, this is Disney were taking full advantage of the parks! We got ready waited about 4 minutes for the bus and went to Hollywood studios. I will say this I loved staying in Jamaica I always got a seat and I loved the bus stop, never crowded. We got there at 10:00 and decided to shrink our selves!
184.JPG
185.JPG

We played around for about 30 minutes. It wasn't as big of a success at the bone yard in AK, but I think next year when she can do a little bit more she will like this play area alot more! Then it was about the time I got my cupcake craving! We headed to Pizza planet for Lunch! We both got cheese pizza with side salads and these beauties...
183.JPG
Carrot cake and let me tell you If I had one word to describe it FANTASY! It was the most delicious thing I have ever eaten in my life the Olaf was chocolate along with his arms! The only down side to this cupcake were those big pieces of sugar got stuck in my teeth and I had a tooth ache for a good hour!

After we were done with lunch my parents were at the park and we were ready to use our first fast pass!
For the first time in forever .......
186.JPG

I am not going to lie I am 25 and thought this show was the funniest thing ever! They had two narrators that I believe they were along the lines of Arendele Historians? They made the show, granted my husband was snoring next to me I was singing along like I was in the shower!
187.JPG
Now I know anime is big these days and I am not into it but let me say this Christoff HOLY EYE CANDY! I will hook you up with a new sled and reindeer if you go on a date with me!! Please?><?>

After I seen my Future Husband we went back to Wandering Oakens Trading Post. Where my daughter played with snow for the first time!
188.JPG
189.JPG

I liked the way they did it, they let a certain amount of children in and let them play for 10 minutes then you bring back your toys and they let another group in! Perfect so people didn't stay in there all day and every one got a turn! Then we got to watch the skating show! So cute I believe this was supposed to be Family to " YOO HOOO FAMILY"
191.JPG
192.JPG
193.JPG

After watching the cute show we were on our way to rides!

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
Day 10 part 2-
We hit up the great movie Ride and got another Gangsta! Where all my cowboys at?? After I handed over my wallet and Jewelry we headed to Muppet's 3-D, this is one of those shows I can't enjoy. I can only watch certain 3-D films. I have to only keep 1 eye open or I end up seeing 2 of every thing, but I still think the show is cute! my daughter also liked it.. surprise my husband fell asleep! Then we did our other fast pass, Star tours. Guess who was the rebel spy , yep me I loved the picture they took when I was pretended to scratch my nose but really sniffing my arm pit , Great news the smell wasn't me! Bad news every one seen a pic of me doing it! Then we headed to toy story the fast pass line was out the door. I heard a manager complaining to only let fast pass people in because the line was so long . We only waited 4 minutes , It always goes like this point wise My dad, me, mom and then my husband. For my DH being a country boy who loves to shoot, he sure cant pop balloons or smash plates very well! After a beat down it was Dinner time. My parents went to the Derby and We went to Hollywood and vine. We got to the restaurant 1 hour before because my daughter was snoozing and thank god we did. It began to pour and we were snuggled under a nice umbrella. We ended up getting called in and sat next to the family that was staying 2 rooms down from us small world! Even though Holly wood and Vine gets a lot of crap I love it. Especially the Parmesan Chicken! After dinner we went to Little Mermaid and Did our FP for TOT! Love this Ride, I was bummed we didn't get to to Aero Smith! Next year is a must! We then went to say bye to the back lot tour. We got in line and this is where I said to my Dh " take lots of pictures since its closing," He says, " Oh you wanted me to bring the camera?" " Uh yeah fool that's why I asked you 2 minutes before we got in line!!" Thankfully my mom took pictures! It was park closing we headed to Fantasmic. My daughter loved the show and so did I! Honestly my DH and I usually never stay the whole time. We always take the bus and run so we don't have to wait. We watched the whole show and wow what an ending!!
194.JPG
195.JPG
196.JPG

After the show we headed to our car which was in Film!
197.JPG

Great last day at Hollywood studios! See you next year!!!! UP NEXT: Our last day at Animal Kingdom and Tusker house !! Wont be writing until Monday or Tuesday going to Wisconsin Dells for a long weekend! Have a safe fun Columbus Day!!

Mom@disney

I really want that cupcake! Carrot is my favourite. Your daughter will definitely love honey I Shrink the Kids play area next year. I couldn't keep up with my three year old in there or get her to leave. Have a wonderful weekend! I'm from Canada so it's Thankgiving for me :)

SharonD

Whew - just read your Trip Report. You are an action packed group, especially with a little one. Your daughter is adorable, and I am really enjoying your writing style.

I'm glad you got an Express Pass at Universal, but there is no excuse for the man who said that.

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
I really want that cupcake! Carrot is my favourite. Your daughter will definitely love honey I Shrink the Kids play area next year. I couldn't keep up with my three year old in there or get her to leave. Have a wonderful weekend! I'm from Canada so it's Thankgiving for me :)
thank you you as well!

Whew - just read your Trip Report. You are an action packed group, especially with a little one. Your daughter is adorable, and I am really enjoying your writing style.

I'm glad you got an Express Pass at Universal, but there is no excuse for the man who said that.
Thank you and I agree if you hate kids don't work in such a field!

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
Day 11-
Today was my parents anniversary and the only day where we were not together. On that note we woke up bright and early for our reservations for Tusker house! I woke up starving so every minute it look to get to Tusker the more Grumpy I became. Upon arrival I was so excited to finally get a nice picture of My Husband, my self, and my daughter. When I went to Greet Donald he wasn't there? I asked and they told me he is no longer taking pictures out side he will be inside. I was bummed! We got seated right away and The Characters were at our table in a flash!
198.JPG
199.JPG
200.JPG

Mickey came to our table when we were at the buffet and never came back so we didn't get to see him , but in the last pictures where my daughter is pointing she is saying " Mick." I think she was sad he didn't visit our table. After breakfast we had to make it to our first FP Nemo. Now My DH is big 6'4 and 400 pounds. He doesn't wear his MB because it doesnt fit on his wrist. We go to scan in for our Fp and OOPS he forgot his band at Tusker house. Luckily they let him in and we watched the show!
203.JPG
204.JPG
205.JPG

After Nemo We had 45 minutes until our Safari FP my DH went back to Tusker and I took my daughter on the flying triceratops. She liked them! They rock up and down and she really liked that feature. Brent was back and we were on our way to the safari. We got a really nice driver she told my daughter she is the official Jr. Safari Guide!
206.JPG
208.JPG
209.JPG
210.JPG
I like striped Butts and I can not lie those other Zebras can't deny.. any way back to where I was going with this...It seems they still haven't fixed that ol' bridge on the Safari which made a lot of people scream like they were really going to fall in! Up next Petting Zoo!

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
Day 11 continued...
After the Safari we decided to go to Rafikis planet Watch, So we boarded the train. At one point the train had to be stopped due to a non English speaking person letting her 2 year old son hang out of the train, After our very long ride ( due to all the stops) we arrived!
211.JPG

We walked in and were greeted by some animals !
212.JPG
213.JPG
A.jpg
C.jpg

Madyson loves kissing Animals! After saying bye to our new Rhino friend,they were doing Bowling for hippos! My daughter knocked down all of her pins, with her body of course :rolleyes:
216.JPG
We headed out to the petting Zoo
217.JPG
218.JPG
219.JPG

Attachments

• 214.JPG
    214.JPG
    153.2 KB · Views: 18

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
Day 11 Part 3-
This picture didn't take from above so I thought I would add it!
214.JPG

220.JPG
221.JPG

After brushing the animals we said good bye and headed back onto the train!

It was around 4 pm and even though AK was open until 6 We decided to go see Lion King one last time and then leave . It was bitter sweet watching lion king, I always loved the show but knowing I wasn't going to be seeing it for another year was a buzz kill! After Lion King my daughter decided it was nap time So I decided it was Coffee and Cupcake time!
B.jpg

Delicious! Every time I eat a cupcake it becomes my favorite and again the Coffee !! Every time I drink coffee now I compare it to Disney's Iced coffee! We hoped on the bus to our resort, dropped some thing off and headed to DTD. It started to POUR and I mean bad! I ended up buying my daughter a poncho. It was raining so hard even with it on, her whole shirt was soaked due to it coming in through the neck hole. We went into World of Disney to buy her another shirt the rain had stopped. We bought a Mickey towel and a 2014 Shirt. My Mom luckily was on her way back and picked us up! We got back home and I noticed the coloring on the shirt was fading off just from being rained on? We decided that tomorrow we would return it. We bought 5 shirts from there this trip and this only happened to this one! If any one wants to know its a pale pink with all the characters and it said 20-14 but up and down, not to be confused with the one with all the characters with 2014 going across. My daughter has had that one since last December and has held up great! We all went to bed and was excited for tomorrow! UP NEXT: Epcot and Garden Grill

Attachments

• C.jpg
    C.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 20
  • B.jpg
    B.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 24
  • C.jpg
    C.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 32

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
Day 12- We woke up and headed to Epcot. We arrived and went on Space ship Earth. It was around 10:30 so we headed to Sunshine Seasons for Lunch. I got a Turkey Chibata and Strawberry Short Cake! It was delicious. We waddled away from lunch and went to living with the land! I like this ride it is very calming to me and I like the different Eco systems you get to see. It was about time My parents arrived so we met at the Visa Character Spot, we got to see Mickey and Goofy this time!
222.JPG
223.JPG

We had about 2 hours until out ADR so we went on Ellen. My husband Slept I got cooled down from the heat. We went to Nemo the ride. This is one my my favorite ques. I love that when the doors open you get hit with the cold rush of air and It looks like your on a beach so cute! After seeing the big blue world and having a song stuck in my head for an hour we went to turtle talk. This is the funniest show! The interactions are hilarious and I can't wait for my daughter to experience it more next year. Then It was time for our ADR my daughter was sleeping and We decided let her sleep, we can have a relaxing meal!
224.JPG
225.JPG
226.JPG
227.JPG
229.JPG
230.JPG
231.JPG
233.JPG

The food was good but it used to be better I think we decided to pass this one up next trip!

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
Day 12 continued....
As we were getting dessert some one woke up as soon as Mickey was at the table!!
235.JPG
236.JPG
237.JPG
239.JPG
240.JPG
241.JPG
242.JPG
243.JPG

Luckily the characters made their rounds pretty quick and she got to see every one while she was awake!! She loved the characters and I was happy that she got to see them. It was around 6 pm and we still had to do the Countries, Soaring and Test track!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom