Pre-Trip The trip in planning that may not happen, 9/25

Let's start off by saying that all things have been planned. Will be driving this trip from west Tn. It will be myself (Disney addict) and my sister in law, Lavonda, her very 1st trip ever and excited. Will make our 1st day across the Al state line into Fl and spend the night. Will get up early and head to St Augustine, one of my favorite places. Have reservations to ride the water bikes on the St Johns River. Then will go to the food truck by the river, awesome tasty and healthy wraps, can't miss this place. Then just enjoy all the things around the city and stay the night. Sun. evening have reservations for the sunset city cruise, it is my 2nd time and it is amazing. After the cruise will be driving to the Disney area and spending the night. Checking into Disney on Mon. Ok, all dining reservations and FP's have been made. We will be ready to hit Be Our Guest at MK our 1st res.
Here is the problem, this dang Maria needs to stay away from Fl. This is my 1st trip report and I hope it can continue without any problems from Maria, only time will tell. We need some pixie dust!

D M C

Original Poster
Thanks for your replies. I have seen a few reports that Maria might take a turn for the North and miss Fl. Still keeping the same plans and watching Maria.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom