The tower..... It's white.....?!?

sillyspook13

Original Poster
Sea World's Sky Tower has been painted white. As I was told, "It looks like aliend came and dumped white paint on it." I'm assuming it's been primered, and soon will be re-painted.I hope that's the case..... because it looks so scary...... looming over the horizon outside my bedroom window..... a stark white, slender figure.......:lookaroun

rocketman23

I was over there today and got a pic, this needs to be painted soon...

Attachments

• swf tower.jpg
    swf tower.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 160

ukcoasterfreak

Good job they aren't removing it...it gives you a great set of photo oppertunities to the tourists such as Kraken, Shamu Stadium, Journey To Atalantis and the Convention Center all from the air!! The sky tower rocks! :lol:

Merlin0402

Isn't Sea World going to attach a restaurant onto the bottom of the tower? I read that somewhere and if that's the case, maybe this is the new color for the tower...

mocfan

When we were there on Sept. 23 we were interested in a behind the scenes tour. The guide told us to use the "ugly white pole behind you" as a reference point for the park map. I thought it was funny.

TravisMT81

I am not sure why people are calling it a "complex" it is inside the park. PR put a big ole spin on this one, trying to make it a major deal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom