The Talk, News, Rumors, About Phase 3

Pam Hates Penguins

Original Poster
I keep hearing that Star Wars Land will go in the Streets of America Area and Lights Motors Action area, and that Toy Story Land will go in the backstage area behind Toy Story Midway Mania. (where the Earful Tower once was.) So if there is a phase 3, which could be of coarse Monstropolis, Cars Land, Incredibles, Muppets etc., would it go in the Echo Lake, Indiana Jones area? (which is not rumored to be on the chopping block hardly.) Could that huge forest west of the park work for room?

Pam Hates Penguins

Original Poster
Considering they're making another film... Also, I believe our source here is one of our more credible posters. So I'd put more stock in that. They already screwed up the Pixar part of the park by going with just Toy Story..

I've been wanting Cars Land, but everyone argues with me about it. I'm just saying that Cars Land could happen, and that no one can predict the future of anything when the people act like they do.

doctornick

Question for those who are good with maps and measurements: How much land is potentially available in the SoA/LMA/Catastrophe Canyon area? Understanding that some of that space will be needed for backstage support, would it be possible to put a 14 acre Star Wars back there while still having some room for a "Phase 3" of additional Pixar content (Monsters Inc, Incredibles, etc)?

Rteetz

Question for those who are good with maps and measurements: How much land is potentially available in the SoA/LMA/Catastrophe Canyon area? Understanding that some of that space will be needed for backstage support, would it be possible to put a 14 acre Star Wars back there while still having some room for a "Phase 3" of additional Pixar content (Monsters Inc, Incredibles, etc)?
I think someone did a measurement with the backlot tour land included and it was somewhere around 18.5 acres total.

Pam Hates Penguins

Original Poster
No they don't have to say hey Pam I know things. Like I've said before just look around you can tell who knows things. Also people who do know have told you they know but you ignore them still.

I cannot tell who knows things. They could be fakes who are really good actors. Now please...stick to the topic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom