The Spirited Back Nine ...

Skibum1970

I loved the very subtle use of the Jurassic Park theme in the trailer.

Totally agree. First time, I wasn't listening closely and then watched the trailer again. It was almost goose bump inducing. I also loved the scene of the people canoeing down the river with the dinosaurs on each bank. The last scene with the raptors racing out of the enclosures is just freakin' awesome.

By the way, felt like several scenes would lend perfectly to a ride. The canoeing scene in particular.

Smiddimizer

Yes it does! I can't wait! Looks so much more promising that Jurassic Park 3!

Am I the only one in the jurassic camp that thinks 3 was a hell of a lot better than 2?

Also, the trailer....maybe the slow D-Rex reveal means he's gonna be an animatronic beast? Otherwise...well animated dinosaurs aren't gonna scare people.

Last edited:

Mike S

Totally agree. First time, I wasn't listening closely and then watched the trailer again. It was almost goose bump inducing. I also loved the scene of the people canoeing down the river with the dinosaurs on each bank. The last scene with the raptors racing out of the enclosures is just freakin' awesome.

By the way, felt like several scenes would lend perfectly to a ride. The canoeing scene in particular.
After watching the trailer I wouldn't mind at all if they redid the entirety of the Jurassic Park area into Jurassic World. It also got me thinking why they're using that space for King Kong when I'm sure this movie will be a success (the long awaited Jeep ride with the new hybrid as the main Dino? Yes please). Still looking forward to Kong though.

Smiddimizer

After watching the trailer I wouldn't mind at all if they redid the entirety of the Jurassic Park area into Jurassic World. It also got me thinking why they're using that space for King Kong when I'm sure this movie will be a success (the long awaited Jeep ride with the new hybrid as the main Dino? Yes please). Still looking forward to Kong though.

Your comment got me thinking....the (people getting tired of) overuse of CGI in films is suspiciously similar to the overuse of projections on rides...woah

Cesar R M

really looking forward to this...
about the trailer tho..the 1 st main CGI reveal looks a bit iffy IMO
i did kind of wince at some of the crowd smiling at getting soaked, one lady was looking right at the camera with a look like WOW i just got splashed...
lets hope this one doesnt turn into Jaws 3d minus the 3d
agree on the cgi looking bad.
the special effects of the first movie looked way better.
Also.. how do you replace the charisma of Lord Richard Attemborought as the boss?
how about the great parts by Jeff Goodblum, or Sam Neill ?

hopefully it will be improved a lot since its just the first preview trailer.

to resume, I think Chris Pratt as huge shoes to fill.

Last edited:

Cesar R M

Huh? I never once said that this site didn't cover it.

The thing that I am addressing is PhotoDave and 71Jason being up in arms because the garage opening was supposedly covered ad naseum on Disney blogs and social media and I only saw it getting the coverage that it deserved (and small mentions here and there).
I still wonder why Photodave got so worked up for something too simple. By taking things too personally to even insult or wish someone to die.. that was a big no no!

Quinnmac000

Well hopefully the first Star Wars trailer has good CGI because the way everyone is ripping on this first Jurassic World trailer for CGI is getting old fast especially when people show up and watch Michael Bay films religiously and those notoriously have horrible CGI. Don't even get me started on the first GOTG trailer.

Cesar R M

Integrity? Are they hurting anyone? Are they lying about anything?

It's just promotion. Doesn't have anything to do with "integrity."
as bloggers, some people expect them to be neutral and show a view and experience from the perspective of a non paid connoisseur(mostly from the view of the "visitor")
IF you get paid to "blog" to praise something specifically.. you're not a blogger, you're just a paid ad guy who throws things from the point of the company.

Last edited:

flynnibus

Premium Member
Food Truck Park officially opened tonight. Disney Springs is moving along nicely.

Was there last night.. and felt like a rat in a maze at times. And the walk from the new garage to marketplace was a real b**** in the crowds. Not knowing the parking situation, I just followed the signs.. which only lead people to the new garage.. the absolute furthest possible from marketplace. Could not believe how many people were there... nutty.

Mike S

GMR got a new sponsor. So it seems this may be safe from anything that happens to DHS. And the article says the ride will receive some new things as part of this sponsorship.
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/11/2...-and-a-ride.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0&referrer=
Awesome news!!!!!!!! Absolutely loved this bit.
In the other part of the deal, another Disney division, Walt Disney Studios, will provide TCM with vintage movies, cartoons, documentaries and episodes of TV series like “Disneyland” and “Walt Disney’s Wonderful World of Color” for a periodic programming block on the channel under the banner of “Treasures From the Disney Vault.”
Looks like I'll have some recording to do, I always wanted to see these :D

PrincessNelly_NJ

GMR got a new sponsor. So it seems this may be safe from anything that happens to DHS. And the article says the ride will receive some new things as part of this sponsorship.
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/11/2...-and-a-ride.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0&referrer=
Jeremy-Renner.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom