The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Season 3 - Discussion Thread

spacemt354

Chili's
Hmmm Team Goofy's Bond ride in Universal sounds a bit familiar... :p
It's Bourne;):p

And it was just something we came up with last night as I was watching clips -because we needed another ride. If something similar was done before, oh well - i'd love to ride it!

On a more important note...the projects were due at 8pm tonight right?

JokersWild

And it was just something we came up with last night as I was watching clips -because we needed another ride. If something similar was done before, oh well - i'd love to ride it!

Yeah.

I requested for a vacation day this afternoon. Still waiting on JDM for that....

spacemt354

Chili's
Yeah.

I requested for a vacation day this afternoon. Still waiting on JDM for that....
Ugh...i've been doing this stuff all day and just barely got it in before the deadline...not saying you guys don't deserve a vacation day, I just wish I knew because then I would have taken one too instead of cramming all this now.

Voxel

President of Progress City

I swore it read Bond... Oh well. Ignore me, I was teasing because I did a bond ride last year :p

JokersWild

Ugh...i've been doing this stuff all day and just barely got it in before the deadline...not saying you guys don't deserve a vacation day, I just wish I knew because then I would have taken one too instead of cramming all this now.
We were in the same situation, hence the vacation day. The only reason I didn't request it yesterday was because we were waiting to see if you guys would ask for one first :p.

Voxel

President of Progress City
Also Samantha Barks singly Properly and not for a movie is my favorite Eponine:
Hands down amazing..
I really should rip the audio from this bluray for my phone

Brer Panther

I was just rereading Team Mickey's Great Muppet Ride project. And I just realized that the scene with Dr. Honeydew's "Virtual Ride" was very similar to Disneyland Paris' Ratatouille ride (you're just sitting in a car in front of a screen). Was that intentional?

JokersWild

I was just rereading Team Mickey's Great Muppet Ride project. And I just realized that the scene with Dr. Honeydew's "Virtual Ride" was very similar to Disneyland Paris' Ratatouille ride (you're just sitting in a car in front of a screen). Was that intentional?
Very.

DinoInstitute

Soarin'
image.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom