The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Season 3 - Discussion Thread

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
Can I inquire what it was about our project made us lose, esp considering Team Goofy had as many negative thoughts about their proposal as we did.
Was it the fact that we proposed more then what the challenge asked for, like it was hinted in tikis review? If that is the case why hasn't that negatively effect teams in prior challenges of all 3 seasons of SA..
I'm just looking for specifics of why our challenge was the worst, so that we can improve
Presentation (RCT3) gave them the major push, along with primary focus on the one ride.

Voxel

President of Progress City
Presentation (RCT3) gave them the major push, along with primary focus on the one ride.
No offense to Team Goofy but I don't agree with that, I watched the video. RCT is great for something like roller coaster or doing raft ride in animal kingdom (which has been done before very nicely). But I did not get anything out of the RCT video that helped me understand the ride.

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
In the future, can we have the weekends to work on the big challenges such as this last one, instead of short ones like the bench?

There's no way we can get much done when we only have 3 weekdays. Especially since we're saving our vaca days.
Alas, others have suggested the opposite as well. I understand work takes up a lot of time weekdays. Most "big" challenges will be longer than this past one. Have no worries.

Matt7187

I swear this season is straight out of the Twilight Zone, another alpha dog gone.

giphy.gif

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Because it has been suggested that I am trying to cause a coup of the Imagineering thread I quit. I am leaving wdwmagic tonight. Bye. You can thank @englanddg for this.
There's a lot more to that and you know it. And this is the exact sort of irrational thinking that has led to this point.

Would you care to share the rest of the PM you so delicately picked from?

Sam Magic

There's a lot more to that and you know it. And this is the exact sort of irrational thinking that has led to this point.

Would you care to share the rest of the PM you so delicately picked from?
Honestly...share everything. Let's put it all out there in the open at this point...

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Honestly...share everything. Let's put it all out there in the open at this point...
Too much to share in a single post, at least not tonight.

But, I am more than happy to share the "super secret conversationlists" posts.

There's nothing "super secret" about them, and Vox is in them (that's where he got that post he posted from, it's not like I PM'd him, nor even addressed it to him).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom