The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 2: International Edition - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonorailRed

Applebees
pastedgraphic-3.png

Hey! There's only one place we haven't gone to on that map yet! :D

DinoInstitute

Anyways, I would be excited to see a Disneyland challenge! There is so much that could be the theme for the finale!

I know in Big Brother, the theme of the house usually relates to either a big twist that season, or the end-of-season big competition. So, maybe the last challenge will have something to do with Land, Air, and Sea? Or maybe something international?:D:cautious: 4 days....

tcool

Anyways, I would be excited to see a Disneyland challenge! There is so much that could be the theme for the finale!

I know in Big Brother, the theme of the house usually relates to either a big twist that season, or the end-of-season big competition. So, maybe the last challenge will have something to do with Land, Air, and Sea? Or maybe something international?:D:cautious: 4 days....
A new Disney mode of transportation by Plane. It flies in the Air, lands on Land, and some can land on Water (Sea)

Voxel

President of Progress City
Synopsis for the next Animated Disney Film:
“In the ancient South Pacific world of Oceania, Moana, a born navigator, sets sail in search of a fabled island. During her incredible journey, she teams up with her hero, the legendary demi-god Maui, to traverse the open ocean on an action-packed voyage, encountering enormous sea creatures, breathtaking underworlds and ancient folklore.”

Sounds like Wind-Waker

tcool

Synopsis for the next Animated Disney Film:
“In the ancient South Pacific world of Oceania, Moana, a born navigator, sets sail in search of a fabled island. During her incredible journey, she teams up with her hero, the legendary demi-god Maui, to traverse the open ocean on an action-packed voyage, encountering enormous sea creatures, breathtaking underworlds and ancient folklore.”

Sounds like Wind-Waker
Why do I feel Maui is going to be her love interest if its a guy...other than that I like that movie so far... we have a
bunch of European Princesses, A Fish Princess, I forgot what Jasmine represents, A Native American Princess, A Chinese Princess, A Black Princess, and soon to be a Polynesian Princess? Still waiting for a Hispanic Princess :D

What's Wind Waker?

Voxel

President of Progress City
Why do I feel Maui is going to be her love interest if its a guy...other than that I like that movie so far... we have a
bunch of European Princesses, A Fish Princess, I forgot what Jasmine represents, A Native American Princess, A Chinese Princess, A Black Princess, and soon to be a Polynesian Princess? Still waiting for a Hispanic Princess :D

What's Wind Waker?
Wind Waker. Legend Of Zelda: Wind Waker is one of the greatest Legend of Zelda Game ever made:
The_Legend_of_Zelda_-_The_Wind_Waker_Original_Soundtrack.png

Wind-Waker-HD-1.jpg
Zelda-Wind-Waker-HD-01.jpg

jdmdisney99

Original Poster

What's Wind Waker?
I picture Maui like Iz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom