The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 2: International Edition - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Magic

Ok, sorry for the Imagineering video burp...but it was a fun spread for me, so I thought I'd share.

The last video...Bob Gurr. He's my hero. If I were to pattern myself after an Imagineer of the old men, he would be the one.

I wanted to share, because many of you may not remember the 84 Olympics, or may be unaware...

This is the illusion he was talking about there, and it put pretty much anything Disney has done to shame (and pretty much the most epic Olympic ceremonies ever...I mean, John Williams + Disney Imagineers...COME ON!)

This is what I saw as a kid living in Germany, and it's still amazing now.

I was not alive, but that is one of my favorite Opening Ceremony moments ever. I'm disappointed by Atlanta's ceremony, but in my opinion the Sydney 2000 Opening Ceremonies were the best ever.

Nick Wilde

We had already done everything we wanted to at both parks, so we went over there, and we wanted to go single rider, but they closed it. We decided to go do MIB and come back and see if it was open. It wasn't, so we decided we would come back during the fireworks. One of the shows there, Celestina Warbeck was happening so we saw some of that. We came back and the entire ride was closed because they wanted everyone through the ride before the park closed. So we didn't get to ride it.

tcool

We had already done everything we wanted to at both parks, so we went over there, and we wanted to go single rider, but they closed it. We decided to go do MIB and come back and see if it was open. It wasn't, so we decided we would come back during the fireworks. One of the shows there, Celestina Warbeck was happening so we saw some of that. We came back and the entire ride was closed because they wanted everyone through the ride before the park closed. So we didn't get to ride it.
Ohh...

Nick Wilde

But its Diagon Alley it has butterbeer icecram(that sounds awful IMO) and the Weasleys Store and my favorite ride the train
Speaking of ice cream, we were gonna get some from Flortescue's but there was a line out the door, so we got some at Ben & Jerry's. I'd really like to try some of those crazy flavors.

Nick Wilde

The biggest surprise to me was that the lines were already dying down. we waited 15 min for HE, and Gringotts was only around 70-100 min the whole day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom