The Sole Imagineer Season 2: Redemption Island - Discussion Thread

DinoInstitute

@Flippin'Flounder this is weirdly fun reading it:p :hilarious: ;)
image.png

englanddg

One Little Spark...
This is the downside of using percentages in webdesign, web design that is both friendly to a laptop and to a cell phone is extremely difficult.
It's why you run a m.xx site every flipping time.

1) There are javascript and other plugin/script/presentation differences between mobile browsers and desktop ones
2) The "unified presentation" medium concept that is presented by those who think you can have one universal coding mechanism is complete nonsense. If you want to be stupid and say "well, other's do it", you are either ignoring the fact they spend a LOT of money for dev teams to do so, or you are ignoring the fact that, in practice, they don't...

DSquared

I've never actually been on WoM (or the other 2, for that matter) and YouTube videos don't do rides justice. That's why it was more similar to SSE, I just didn't know what to do. I used a boat ride because I was trying to add high capacity attractions, to draw away from Soarin', FEA, and Test Track.
That was my problem too. I'm not old enough to remember a lot of the classic DHS rides since they closed before I was even born.

MonorailRed

Applebees

Yep.

Quite!!!!!
It's why you run a m.xx site every flipping time.

1) There are javascript and other plugin/script/presentation differences between mobile browsers and desktop ones
2) The "unified presentation" medium concept that is presented by those who think you can have one universal coding mechanism is complete nonsense. If you want to be stupid and say "well, other's do it", you are either ignoring the fact they spend a LOT of money for dev teams to do so, or you are ignoring the fact that, in practice, they don't...

Oh, yeah, and in other news, it seems that...

@englanddg has returned!
[celebratory gif!]

:D:p;)

latest

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom