spacemt354

Chili's
1885327.jpg

I'm a Slytherin, through and through. :D

timthumb.php
spiderman-is-going-to-start-his-own-avengers.jpg

tcool123

Except there is no winter in Florida. :p:cool:
Well there's been some days where it's below 75 degrees Fahrenheit! :cold: :rolleyes:

In all actuality it's mainly South Florida that experiences a lack of Winter. I believe Gainesville experienced some snow this year.While in South Florida there was day where it around the 40's, and shot back up to 60. So needless to say I bought a new sweater since I have sweaters that don't really work at a temperature of 70 or lower.

Flippin'Flounder

Well there's been some days where it's below 75 degrees Fahrenheit! :cold: :rolleyes:

In all actuality it's mainly South Florida that experiences a lack of Winter. I believe Gainesville experienced some snow this year.While in South Florida there was day where it around the 40's, and shot back up to 60. So needless to say I bought a new sweater since I have sweaters that don't really work at a temperature of 70 or lower.
Yeah, but those 40 degree days are COLD! :coldfeet::p

MonorailRed

Applebees

I live for 40 degree days:cool:

(Though it has been pretty warm this winter which is nice!)

Try -30 walking on campus, boys. :rolleyes:

tumblr_mznenlkHVy1saea7uo8_500.gif

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom