The Sole Imagineer Season 2: Redemption Island - Discussion Thread

spacemt354

Chili's
expect your next Immunity Challenge soon.
brick-meme.jpg

also....

raw
;):p

spacemt354

Chili's
Episode 4 Immunity Challenge is due Thursday, February 11th at 6:00 PM EST. You may use however many photos you'd like and must have at least 5 sentences. You will create your concepts in PM's that I will create and watch over.

Imagineers Ready? GO!

Not that this is a deal breaker...but before we start, could we potentially move the due date time to around 7 or 8?

I'm in class till around 5pm and the last few rounds it's been really tough to get home by 6 PM EST.

RMichael21

Original Poster
Not that this is a deal breaker...but before we start, could we potentially move the due date time to around 7 or 8?

I'm in class till around 5pm and the last few rounds it's been really tough to get home by 6 PM EST.
Well, with this being on a Thursday, I really need ample time to do reviews, especially with 5 concepts for each tribe. Due to the fact that I plan on there being a twist this episode (;)), I need to plan to have time for that to stay on schedule with next episode's Redemption Duel.

spacemt354

Chili's
Well, with this being on a Thursday, I really need ample time to do reviews, especially with 5 concepts for each tribe. Due to the fact that I plan on there being a twist this episode (;)), I need to plan to have time for that to stay on schedule with next episode's Redemption Duel.
Alright, I mean I'm just asking for an hour or so, and I know other people have been disappointed due to time-zome issues they haven't been able to be on when the team submits.

RMichael21

Original Poster
Alright, I mean I'm just asking for an hour or so, and I know other people have been disappointed due to time-zome issues they haven't been able to be on when the team submits.
I know, but I'm legitimately concerned with this challenge about not being able to get reviews in on time. But...

Episode 4 Immunity Challenge is now due at 7:00 PM EST.

TheOriginalTiki

I know, but I'm legitimately concerned with this challenge about not being able to get reviews in on time. But...

Episode 4 Immunity Challenge is now due at 7:00 PM EST.

I think most everyone would rather have the projects get turned in later and wait for reviews the following morning instead of having to rush to get them out early. I'm on the west coast so 7 PM to Eastern timers is actually 4 PM my time...you get the idea ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom