The Sole Imagineer: An Imagineering Competition - Discussion Thread

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I love how Psy pops in an out.
I read he's trying to transition (if he hasn't already) into more of the Producer role, trying to become the Korean version of Dre.

I don't blame him one bit (and think he has the talent to do it, I love his stuff, and not just the song everyone knows...he's got great beats and a fantastic sense of humor...but, a lot of that is indicative of Korean Pop...they've come a long way since Kiko Hide).

englanddg

One Little Spark...
@Voxel
A two parter!

REPRESENT!

Jerry-Seinfeld-GIF.gif

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Bad call on me..
This is how I feel most days

Not a bad call. GREAT call. GREAT song (both the ones you posted). But, the first one, it brought back a lot of memories. They do that as you get older. They flood in out of nowhere. :p

You'll understand once you have a kiddo. ;) I thought I understood, but I didn't. You'll find out. Best thing to ever happen was the first time I held my daughter in my arms, and it changed me.

Song battle on hiatus until after Tiki is done!

Voxel

President of Progress City
Not a bad call. GREAT call. GREAT song (both the ones you posted). But, the first one, it brought back a lot of memories. They do that as you get older. They flood in out of nowhere. :p

You'll understand once you have a kiddo. ;) I thought I understood, but I didn't. You'll find out. Best thing to ever happen was the first time I held my daughter in my arms, and it changed me.

Song battle on hiatus until after Tiki is done!
Sounds good to me about the Hiatus, and that makes sense. I'm starting to realize such things as I get old and it scares me, hence why I love that second song. I love most of Passenger's Songs he does a great job of capturing human emotion/experience.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Sounds good to me about the Hiatus, and that makes sense. I'm starting to realize such things as I get old and it scares me, hence why I love that second song. I love most of Passenger's Songs he does a great job of capturing human emotion/experience.
Totally agreed! I hadn't heard him before, and I'll check more of his stuff out! I really enjoyed that! And you are right, not only is his lyrical style excellent, but so is the music and delivery.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom