The Shanghai Disneyland spoiler rich attraction preview thread!

peep

I'm not sure why he has a problem with people sitting in the shade under the castle? There's isn't much in that park and that is one of the only areas available. Smoking is a problem in loads of parks, including Paris. As is the personal space in queues.

No Name

Stereotyping an entire culture based on a few instances of poor behavior? Criticizing a culture in which you have no part of and in which the Chinese could be fine with? Believing that a population of over a billion people is generally filthy and bad because you saw less than 0.01% of that population being "filthy" and "bad"?

Stay classy, America.

I wonder how many of you internet whiners have ever been to China. I also wonder how many of you have watched Zootopia, and if one of the main messages of that film taught you a thing?

Maybe you'll elect a president with the same racist thoughts.

:banghead::arghh::banghead::arghh::banghead::arghh: :cry:

I appologize for ranting. Certain things just upset me past my breaking point.
Disclaimer: I am not Chinese. I am simply an unborn chicken.

Also, wrong thread.

Last edited:

Stevie Amsterdam

classi-with-an-I.jpg

No Name

Has an 8th float been added to the parade? Seems like there should be another, since the caboose has an 8 on the it. I know 8 is a lucky number, but even so, it doesn't make much sense.

How did I not notice that on the videos I seen?

Well they weren't on the caboose at the beginning of the trail runs. But to my knowledge they've been there since June 16th.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom