the rod has left the building!!

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
well guys plans have changed somewhat. we are leavingtomorrow instead of friday. So I just wanted to say bye and you guys take care. i'll check the boards tomorrow before i leave. I'll be back around the 12th or 13th. I miss you guys alot. Hope all id well when I get back. jay rod sounding off ;-0

DisneyFreak

Originally posted by JAY-ROD
well guys plans have changed somewhat. we are leavingtomorrow instead of friday. So I just wanted to say bye and you guys take care. i'll check the boards tomorrow before i leave. I'll be back around the 12th or 13th. I miss you guys alot. Hope all id well when I get back. jay rod sounding off ;-0

Have a great trip Jay, enjoy the flight!

Ariel

Well, isn't that sweet of you? ;) No...just have a great trip, that's all that matters. Tell Mickey I send him a big hug. :)

WDW-Imagineer

Have a safe and fun trip Jay!!

smily159.gif

Ariel

Very good point you have. I think we should both make that our goal...I think us women should be the ones on top....;)

Ariel

He has a bad influence on us...or maybe I should say good....

Oh wait, did I say that ?

Sorry...I'll go wash my mouth out with soap. :rolleyes:

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by Ariel
Very good point you have. I think we should both make that our goal...I think us women should be the ones on top....;)

well I never beforew complained about you being on top. I ;m not goingto start now, lol :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom