The rest of 2014 is Out! Europe and Alaska are back!

TDF

I am in love with the 5 night Bahamas Cruise from Miami on the Magic in December 2014… a full day in Key West would be amazing!
- Justin

sweetpee_1993

I am in love with the 5 night Bahamas Cruise from Miami on the Magic in December 2014… a full day in Key West would be amazing!
- Justin

Me, too! Originally we were going to book the Fantasy for the Christmas cruise but the pricing just didn't settle right with me. Even from day 1 with 10% off. We decided we'd rather go to Key West for Christmas and spend less. Plus, I'll be able to go to 'Better Than Sex' which I couldn't on the cruise because it doesn't open until 6:00 p.m. LOL!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Me, too! I was stressing over the thought of Tracey not getting paid for 2 weeks so what's his answer??? Let's go to Disneyland after and make it 3 weeks! He loves to make me freak out. Then I suggested we just go for the gusto and change to the Royal Suite at the bargain price of $26k. His response??? "I'm in! Do it!" Um, NOOOOOOO!!! He knows my buttons too well. Dang! o_O

He cracks me up!! Lol!

RobnRachal

Why did they have to release this while hubby's away at training (don't they know the inconvenience this causes :p). He wants to wait till he's back before we decide anything. He really wants Europe (mainly because he wants to go to France) I'm perfectly content to stay on this side of the Atlantic.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Why did they have to release this while hubby's away at training (don't they know the inconvenience this causes :p). He wants to wait till he's back before we decide anything. He really wants Europe (mainly because he wants to go to France) I'm perfectly content to stay on this side of the Atlantic.

Same reason they released it the day I left for Disney World! Lol!

I will say the Europe prices are not bad! Not great, but a little less than 2013 opening day prices which were a bit absurd (even though I booked one).

joanna71985

I'm leaning towards booking one of the Bahamas or Caribbean cruises on the Magic for 2014 (just so I can try out the ship). I just wish Alaska wasn't so expensive :(

sweetpee_1993

Same reason they released it the day I left for Disney World! Lol!

I will say the Europe prices are not bad! Not great, but a little less than 2013 opening day prices which were a bit absurd (even though I booked one).

Tammy, I read a few people who had Europe booked this summer rescheduled for next summer. I wonder what the likelihood of price drops would be.

TDF

WHOAH WHOAH! Why only Eastern Caribbean cruises for the Second half of November and December 2014 season?

TDF

Isn't that interesting? I thought it was a little crazy too. Although the Magic is going Western.

I wonder if those are selling better than the Fantasy’s and that is why. I personally think they Fantasy could go to much better ports of call. I would love to see Belize City, Cozumel and Grand Cayman or Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Honduras, Costa Maya just doesn’t cut it for me. I do find it interesting though and I am really curious. I wonder if the Wonder has anything to do with this.

jme

I dunno. I'm thinking so much about what to do to turn the big 4-0. The ultimate to me would be one of the Viking River Cruises in Russia. ((Was just looking. Viking offers 2 for 1 round trip air which comes out to like $800 each to fly to Moscow. Plus all transfers. Now THAT is a good deal!)) Or Tokyo. It's hard because my birthday is at a crappy time of year (early June) so travel is over-priced due to demand and any Disney parks will be over-packed. Both of those things are kinda deal-breakers for me. Then it's HOT. Nooooo thanks.

I was really hoping Disney would go to the Baltic again which would've been a no-brainer. They aren't. The Panama Canal cruises would be cool. Maybe I'll look at one of those.

Originally I was hoping to use a dummy towards opening day prices of a Christmas 2014 cruise. I've since looked at opening day prices on current holiday cruises and even opening day was stupid high. The discount doesn't do much overall when you can sail at other times for considerably less than even a discounted holiday opening day price.

Sooooo....I'm clueless. I guess I'll just push the dummies further out and not worry about booking something on opening day. I don't do impulsive very well. LOL! It's like I told Tracey on this last cruise and he was lecturing me about booking a 3rd dummy to hold onto. I don't see the point in having so many of those because when we travel it's usually during slower times using specials that can't be combined with discounts anyway.

How about a stay at Aulani? Or perhaps an Adventures by Disney trip to Australia, or China?

DISNEY FANTASY

Isn't that interesting? I thought it was a little crazy too. Although the Magic is going Western.

From late year;-
Fantasy Eastern 7 night cruises from PC on Saturdays.
Wonder Western 7 night cruises from PC on Sundays.
Dream 3 and 4 nights leave on Mondays and Fridays.
Magic elsewhere.

TDF

From late year;-
Fantasy Eastern 7 night cruises from PC on Saturdays.
Wonder Western 7 night cruises from PC on Sundays.
Dream 3 and 4 nights leave on Mondays and Fridays.
Magic elsewhere.

I knew it. I so knew it. I was just waiting for the announcement. Magic= Miami? or can we see it somewhere exotic?
- Justin

Ralphlaw

Do they still offer a 10% discount if you book your next Disney cruise while you're actually on a Disney cruise? We're going to be on the Fantasy in a few weeks, and a 10% discount for a 2014 cruise would be very nice.

sweetpee_1993

Do they still offer a 10% discount if you book your next Disney cruise while you're actually on a Disney cruise? We're going to be on the Fantasy in a few weeks, and a 10% discount for a 2014 cruise would be very nice.
Yep. Even if you aren't sure when you want to cruise in the future, ask to book a "placeholder" or "dummy" booking. Then after you get home and decide when you want to sail next you can just move that booking. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom