The NEW and IMPROVED Wrestling Discussion Thread

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
I agree and it's.a shame cause she wants to be with that no talented loser bf of hers

Woah, hes got talent...it was just never showcased well in WWE. Go watch his ROH or Lucha Underground stuff...miles better than the WWE stuff.

steviej

Woah, hes got talent...it was just never showcased well in WWE. Go watch his ROH or Lucha Underground stuff...miles better than the WWE stuff.

Sorry man, but he bored me to tears. When he came out to wrestle, I changed the channel.

I liked him on the mic though, I thought he could've been a good manager

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
Update on Several ROH Contracts Expiring in December
http://411mania.com/wrestling/update-on-several-roh-contracts-expiring-in-december/

According to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, several ROH talents that are under one- year contracts will see those contracts expire on or close to December 31st. This would include The Young Bucks, Bobby Fish, Kyle O’Reilly, Jay Lethal, Ray Rowe, Hanson, Kenny King, Steve Corino and B.J. Whitmer. It will be interesting to see who stays and who goes, many love the deal with New Japan because they can get booked there, and also even if they sign with New Japan, they will still work ROH (Michael Elgin works ROH in between NJPW tours.)

It will be interesting to see how much of a player TNA will be, Dave Lagana just left and he was always a guy that pushed to sign ROH talent. There is also uncertainty in regards to TNA finances, because no one knows how much Anthem is willing to spend past the b=cost of taping TV and paying the talent they have.

NXT contracts are generally the same or substantially less than the key ROH deals, depending on the person, and that’s not figuring the New Japan money, which many of then do well working there. If WW wants to pay, they would basically have any of the talent they went. Due to potential callups, WWE will always have to restock NXT with quality talent for the bigger NXT touring brand.

champdisney

It's the Nature Boy's birthday today... WOOOOO!
10mt1lt.jpg

CJR

I'll be up in the nosebleeds. I don't really watch WWE anymore, but I couldn't resist living in Orlando. It's going to be lots of fun! Card is looking very solid this year too!

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
They're more than likely booked for the tv tapings the day after. When ROH holds a iPPV they have tv tapings afterwards.

steviej

They're more than likely booked for the tv tapings the day after. When ROH holds a iPPV they have tv tapings afterwards.

Maybe, I have a feeling they signed though. Maybe they worked out a deal that the hardys can promote the show on WWE or something like that

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
I feel if the Hardys signed, theyre gonna wait until the post Mania Raw to show up, since that's now treated as a big deal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom