Pre-Trip The Princesses Return!

Hello friends! Remember us? :)
GRAND_PARKFARE_7348175581.jpeg

If you don't know us and would like to, you can read about our last trip here!
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/when-in-disney-june-2015-trip-report.900769/

I'm sure you've figured it out by now, but just in case you haven't… WE'VE BOOKED OUR NEXT TRIP!!!!!!! :D Let's talk plans!

Who: I'm Brittany (on the right) and this will be my 8th trip to WDW! I'm the planner, organizer, tour guide, etc. I'll be 23 years old at the time of our trip. I'll be accompanied by the lovely lady on the left, Heather. We've been best friends for most of our lives and Disney is an integral part of that friendship. ;) This will be her 4th trip to WDW, all of which have been with me. I'm extremely fortunate that she puts up with my compulsive planning and bossiness. :rolleyes: She'll be 25 years old at the time of our trip.

When: June 7th - June 14th, 2016

How: Spirit Airlines out of Latrobe, PA. Our flight leaves at 5:25pm, putting us in Orlando at 7:39pm. We'll catch a ride on the Magical Express to our resort.. Those of you who read my last TR will recall how excited I get about ME. :p:rolleyes:

Where: All Star Sports; I toyed around with the thought of staying at one of the more expensive resorts, however we spend VERY little time in our room during our trips so I just couldn't justify it. Still, this will be a new resort for us and that's always exciting!

Other: We tried PhotoPass for the first time last trip and absolutely loved it, so we've purchased that again for this trip! We'll be on the Dining Plan this trip, which we've never done before! I think we're really going to like the "all inclusive" feel that this creates and foresee us using it on all future trips.

I'll include our park plans and ADR's in my next post, but for now I'll leave you with this…

WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY!!!!!!!!!
EPCOT_ECENTR1_7343755636.jpeg

lostpro9het

View attachment 142332

Look what cameeeeeee! :D @lostpro9het I thought you'd enjoy this picture since you're always sharing your cat's antics! As soon as I sat the box down to take a picture, he came running over and rubbed his nose all over my band. Apparently he's excited about the purple too. :rolleyes: 21 days to go!!!
Nice! Cats sure do love themselves some magic band boxes! My cat also likes the cardboard strip you pull off the shipping box. Its like the greatest cat toy in the world to him!

blreinsel

Original Poster
I hope you have a great time!:) Have you had good experiences with Spirit?

Thanks! I've had good experiences every time I've flown. My parents have had some trouble with delays (and the weather was fine).. one time they even had their flight cancelled after they'd had about 3 delays. But other than that I don't have any complaints. It's much more convenient than flying out of the international airport!

pajammies

Ugh, you are not helping my "need a puppy" phase. My daughter and I just went to look at puppies last weekend (she convinced me) and now I want one. And then you come on here and put up puppy pics, you're killin' me ;)
Too cute, what kind is she? Do you need a puppy sitter, lol.

blreinsel

Original Poster
Ugh, you are not helping my "need a puppy" phase. My daughter and I just went to look at puppies last weekend (she convinced me) and now I want one. And then you come on here and put up puppy pics, you're killin' me ;)
Too cute, what kind is she? Do you need a puppy sitter, lol.

Lol! You're not the first person to tell me that this week. ;) She's a dachshund and she loves making new friends! :p

Your puppy is so cute aaaaaaaaaaah!

Thank you! :)

blreinsel

Original Poster
SINGLE DIGIT DANCE!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Holy cow, how are we already only 9 days out!? I can't believe it!! Our shirts we ordered for the trip are trickling in each day, our "Disney nails" appointments are scheduled for Wednesday, and I'm heading to my parents' today to retrieve my summer wardrobe including all of my Disney clothes. :D It's really happening!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom