The Physics Club: Roller-Coaster Designs & More...

kmbmw777

ecd5f6321a965fa40f940e97f30f0d6a.jpg

Siren

It's no problem. Just so you know if someone is bothering you, you can put them on ignore. And their posts disappear and you won't have to worry anymore. It might really help you in this situation. I wouldn't want to see this be an awkward issue.

Hopefully this can be put to bed with that and we can go back to our regular scheduled programming
A1%2BCartoon%2B-%2BPhysics%2BLecture.jpg
Thanks for the suggestion but that doesn't help when I am constantly being stalked. This poster intentionally stalks me and then seeks to cut me off and respond to any poster that responds to me first. She did it in this thread with @Pionmycake on page 2. You know what, I'm out.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Thanks for the suggestion but that doesn't help when I am constantly being stalked. This poster intentionally stalks me and then seeks to cut me off and respond to any poster that responds to me first. She did it in this thread with @Pionmycake on page 2. You know what, I'm out.
I really wouldn't worry. If true, it says more wrong about them then it does about you. And the ignore feature will definitely help with this because you'll never get another alert from them nor will you be able to see their potential "cut offs" of you.

But if you feel you need to leave here then best of luck to you.

21stamps

I really wouldn't worry. If true, it says more wrong about them then it does about you. And the ignore feature will definitely help with this because you'll never get another alert from them nor will you be able to see their potential "cut offs" of you.

But if you feel you need to leave here then best of luck to you.
I don't want to clog up this thread with weirdness.. so I'm going to say the same to you @Siren. I don't even think we're on the same threads often...but please use the ignore on me if my posts bother you. This whole thing is kind of creeping me out right now.

Siren

I am the one who is totally creeped out by you because you keep stalking me!!! You are the one who is sick and weird. Stalker. And, I am totally done with Imagineering. You can have it!!! I don't want to be anywhere near you. LOL.

21stamps

Like I said earlier, I'm a little (a lot) ignorant as to far as building a coaster and the science behind it.. but to those of you with the software-
After you collaborate and build a wonderful coaster for this thread, is it possible to make a video like this?

Including the cliff hanger ending and then posting the rest something like..an hour later?lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom