The Park Formerly Known as Disney's Hollywood Studios? Yep ...

CentralFLlife

Regarding Woody's Rootin' Tootin' Roundup (My Working Title)... One of the things that makes Junkyard Jamboree work is (and I never thought I'd say this) is Larry the Cable Guy singing. Are they going to get Tom Hanks to record some music for this? The attraction really needs that lighthearted musical accompaniment.
That's the thing about Tom Hanks, he would probably do it if asked! Fully aware of how bad it might sound when it's done.

SirLink

Regarding Woody's Rootin' Tootin' Roundup (My Working Title)... One of the things that makes Junkyard Jamboree work is (and I never thought I'd say this) is Larry the Cable Guy singing. Are they going to get Tom Hanks to record some music for this? The attraction really needs that lighthearted musical accompaniment.

Nah on names they'll keep it simple like Woody's Backyard Jamboree ... I want to see everyone sitting on their wooden horses swaying to the music ..... but this will probably cost $100m on WDI's lack of ability to budget and cost and still show that this a waste of space and resources.

RSoxNo1

The thing with Larry the Cable Guy singing is that nobody expected it to work but it most definitely does. That attraction, as minor as it is, is a HUGE part of that land from both a kinetic standpoint as well as an auditory standpoint.

EPCOTCenterLover

The thing with Larry the Cable Guy singing is that nobody expected it to work but it most definitely does. That attraction, as minor as it is, is a HUGE part of that land from both a kinetic standpoint as well as an auditory standpoint.
And it's just plain fun! More fun than it looks, actually.

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Bumping only to seek news... I've heard a few rumors regarding a heroes and villains tie-in with "Epic" possibly being in the name; but nothing definitive. Anyone hear anything else? Not related, but If that's true a strong case could be made for finally bringing The Incredibles into the fold with their own attraction.

ItlngrlBella

I really hope some focus/theme and rebranded name is announced at D23 otherwise they may as well rename it...
image.jpg

I lack photoshop skills, so if someone smacks some Mickey ears on the top of this thing, it will be complete.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom