The One Word Game

trr1

Original Poster
Instead Kermit the Frog's Legs were breaded in Rice Krispies with olive oil. Buzz Kilman played with Buddy Holly until Santa Claus delivered his "load" prematurely into Florida. Now Snow White only wished his Visits lasted longer. Belle danced naked hoping Woody might get Dopey and Baloo pregnant. Tonga Toast covered pop-tarts were delicious but egg rolls injected with human growth hormone caused dinosaurs to get a large prefrontal cortex brain. Imagineers thought there goes my job. Cunningly they collectively stripped everything off themselves in a way that excited me into doing Anne Hathaway impersonations. Anyway, Cats played Pokemon while cooking catnip pancakes covered in thick red blood beetles smothered in spoiled ewok meat. at Universal Studios King Kong decided to barf Jingle bells while siphoning Uranium ore from area 51. This angered Marlin Perkins a lot when they placed spices under Ursula's tentacles and cooked endangered Kaola burgers with extra jalapeno sauce. Pikachu vomited jellybeans into Zazu's toilet mouth. This started a food fight. Mickey won. He bought everyone Mickey Ears and Turkey testicles earrings which dangled ographically low. Hedgehogs jumped onto Hades lap and danced to Nsync. Hades loved it a lot. Back at the Bat Cave Riddler worked tirelessly on Robin who cried out MORE! Penguin pounced on Darth Vader but he was busy polishing silverware. The X-Men having beaten Epic Hulk partied into the wee hours. They performed "The Lambada" while Keyboard Cat purred, "Won't you stroke my short dole whip Booty?" Cruella decided to buy 101 party balloons with "I love puppies". Sanaa and daisy duck kissed passionately while Nala rolled past the churro stand and waterboarded Scar. Darkwing threw confetti cupcakes at old people having conniptions because Rafiki blasted dynamite sticks by shoving gun powder into Meg Croftons vagi... HELLO! How are the nipples on Jafars left kneecap? Confused, Bill Nye The Science Guy started consulting Tom Staggs on o's resort in Greece. Merida offered her red hot cattle prod to Hercules and he enjoyed poking her repeatedly in the mouth with bratwurst flavored chicken. Jessica Rabbit whipped up her famous carrot pie with chainsaw grease and bacon bits topping. Hulk Hogan moronically proclaimed that he was the zombie at La Nouba, then he decided that it was time to play pocket bobsleds with himself. Minnie took her cat slicer and started maiming Pluto. Goofy buffed the car with Aladdin's pants butter. Cosmic Ray fired grenades at Woody's chaps which exploded causing burns to his ear and pancreas. Bo hissed at the Cat in the Hat and threw dental floss containers with tiny propellers that shot webs at Jiminy's face while Mr. Eisner forced Meg Gatron to play football nude in Detroit in winter. Surprisingly it stayed chaste and actually wet inside from small minded slugs. Donald purchased several i Pads for Figment while Mulan waterboarded in style, but General Knowledge proved nothing. After Chip sang and danced, Merida went commando and drank blue battery acid so her freckles grew. Esmeralda rubbed her large beautiful on top of Kermit's head. Miss Piggy chopped onions which caused Fozzy tears to rub into oblivion. Oblivion started playing XBox with Meg Crofton and Bruce Banner, but Darkwing Duck slapped the baloney sandwich out with jelly donuts and bacon bits. Rapunzel cut off her boyfriends tallywacker. Banner chiseled margarita pictures from his cryogenically frozen blood. Mickey got busy with Ursula. Minnie followed Facebook posts by Ursula detailing dinner parties, chocolate, laundry, BBQ, alcohol induced orgies. Minnie started looking really upset because

nicknick553

Instead Kermit the Frog's Legs were breaded in Rice Krispies with olive oil. Buzz Kilman played with Buddy Holly until Santa Claus delivered his "load" prematurely into Florida. Now Snow White only wished his Visits lasted longer. Belle danced naked hoping Woody might get Dopey and Baloo pregnant. Tonga Toast covered pop-tarts were delicious but egg rolls injected with human growth hormone caused dinosaurs to get a large prefrontal cortex brain. Imagineers thought there goes my job. Cunningly they collectively stripped everything off themselves in a way that excited me into doing Anne Hathaway impersonations. Anyway, Cats played Pokemon while cooking catnip pancakes covered in thick red blood beetles smothered in spoiled ewok meat. at Universal Studios King Kong decided to barf Jingle bells while siphoning Uranium ore from area 51. This angered Marlin Perkins a lot when they placed spices under Ursula's tentacles and cooked endangered Kaola burgers with extra jalapeno sauce. Pikachu vomited jellybeans into Zazu's toilet mouth. This started a food fight. Mickey won. He bought everyone Mickey Ears and Turkey testicles earrings which dangled ographically low. Hedgehogs jumped onto Hades lap and danced to Nsync. Hades loved it a lot. Back at the Bat Cave Riddler worked tirelessly on Robin who cried out MORE! Penguin pounced on Darth Vader but he was busy polishing silverware. The X-Men having beaten Epic Hulk partied into the wee hours. They performed "The Lambada" while Keyboard Cat purred, "Won't you stroke my short dole whip Booty?" Cruella decided to buy 101 party balloons with "I love puppies". Sanaa and daisy duck kissed passionately while Nala rolled past the churro stand and waterboarded Scar. Darkwing threw confetti cupcakes at old people having conniptions because Rafiki blasted dynamite sticks by shoving gun powder into Meg Croftons vagi... HELLO! How are the nipples on Jafars left kneecap? Confused, Bill Nye The Science Guy started consulting Tom Staggs on o's resort in Greece. Merida offered her red hot cattle prod to Hercules and he enjoyed poking her repeatedly in the mouth with bratwurst flavored chicken. Jessica Rabbit whipped up her famous carrot pie with chainsaw grease and bacon bits topping. Hulk Hogan moronically proclaimed that he was the zombie at La Nouba, then he decided that it was time to play pocket bobsleds with himself. Minnie took her cat slicer and started maiming Pluto. Goofy buffed the car with Aladdin's pants butter. Cosmic Ray fired grenades at Woody's chaps which exploded causing burns to his ear and pancreas. Bo hissed at the Cat in the Hat and threw dental floss containers with tiny propellers that shot webs at Jiminy's face while Mr. Eisner forced Meg Gatron to play football nude in Detroit in winter. Surprisingly it stayed chaste and actually wet inside from small minded slugs. Donald purchased several i Pads for Figment while Mulan waterboarded in style, but General Knowledge proved nothing. After Chip sang and danced, Merida went commando and drank blue battery acid so her freckles grew. Esmeralda rubbed her large beautiful on top of Kermit's head. Miss Piggy chopped onions which caused Fozzy tears to rub into oblivion. Oblivion started playing XBox with Meg Crofton and Bruce Banner, but Darkwing Duck slapped the baloney sandwich out with jelly donuts and bacon bits. Rapunzel cut off her boyfriends tallywacker. Banner chiseled margarita pictures from his cryogenically frozen blood. Mickey got busy with Ursula. Minnie followed Facebook posts by Ursula detailing dinner parties, chocolate, laundry, BBQ, alcohol induced orgies. Minnie started looking really upset because they

SAV

Instead Kermit the Frog's Legs were breaded in Rice Krispies with olive oil. Buzz Kilman played with Buddy Holly until Santa Claus delivered his "load" prematurely into Florida. Now Snow White only wished his Visits lasted longer. Belle danced naked hoping Woody might get Dopey and Baloo pregnant. Tonga Toast covered pop-tarts were delicious but egg rolls injected with human growth hormone caused dinosaurs to get a large prefrontal cortex brain. Imagineers thought there goes my job. Cunningly they collectively stripped everything off themselves in a way that excited me into doing Anne Hathaway impersonations. Anyway, Cats played Pokemon while cooking catnip pancakes covered in thick red blood beetles smothered in spoiled ewok meat. at Universal Studios King Kong decided to barf Jingle bells while siphoning Uranium ore from area 51. This angered Marlin Perkins a lot when they placed spices under Ursula's tentacles and cooked endangered Kaola burgers with extra jalapeno sauce. Pikachu vomited jellybeans into Zazu's toilet mouth. This started a food fight. Mickey won. He bought everyone Mickey Ears and Turkey testicles earrings which dangled ographically low. Hedgehogs jumped onto Hades lap and danced to Nsync. Hades loved it a lot. Back at the Bat Cave Riddler worked tirelessly on Robin who cried out MORE! Penguin pounced on Darth Vader but he was busy polishing silverware. The X-Men having beaten Epic Hulk partied into the wee hours. They performed "The Lambada" while Keyboard Cat purred, "Won't you stroke my short dole whip Booty?" Cruella decided to buy 101 party balloons with "I love puppies". Sanaa and daisy duck kissed passionately while Nala rolled past the churro stand and waterboarded Scar. Darkwing threw confetti cupcakes at old people having conniptions because Rafiki blasted dynamite sticks by shoving gun powder into Meg Croftons vagi... HELLO! How are the nipples on Jafars left kneecap? Confused, Bill Nye The Science Guy started consulting Tom Staggs on o's resort in Greece. Merida offered her red hot cattle prod to Hercules and he enjoyed poking her repeatedly in the mouth with bratwurst flavored chicken. Jessica Rabbit whipped up her famous carrot pie with chainsaw grease and bacon bits topping. Hulk Hogan moronically proclaimed that he was the zombie at La Nouba, then he decided that it was time to play pocket bobsleds with himself. Minnie took her cat slicer and started maiming Pluto. Goofy buffed the car with Aladdin's pants butter. Cosmic Ray fired grenades at Woody's chaps which exploded causing burns to his ear and pancreas. Bo hissed at the Cat in the Hat and threw dental floss containers with tiny propellers that shot webs at Jiminy's face while Mr. Eisner forced Meg Gatron to play football nude in Detroit in winter. Surprisingly it stayed chaste and actually wet inside from small minded slugs. Donald purchased several i Pads for Figment while Mulan waterboarded in style, but General Knowledge proved nothing. After Chip sang and danced, Merida went commando and drank blue battery acid so her freckles grew. Esmeralda rubbed her large beautiful on top of Kermit's head. Miss Piggy chopped onions which caused Fozzy tears to rub into oblivion. Oblivion started playing XBox with Meg Crofton and Bruce Banner, but Darkwing Duck slapped the baloney sandwich out with jelly donuts and bacon bits. Rapunzel cut off her boyfriends tallywacker. Banner chiseled margarita pictures from his cryogenically frozen blood. Mickey got busy with Ursula. Minnie followed Facebook posts by Ursula detailing dinner parties, chocolate, laundry, BBQ, alcohol induced orgies. Minnie started looking really upset because they showed

nicknick553

Instead Kermit the Frog's Legs were breaded in Rice Krispies with olive oil. Buzz Kilman played with Buddy Holly until Santa Claus delivered his "load" prematurely into Florida. Now Snow White only wished his Visits lasted longer. Belle danced naked hoping Woody might get Dopey and Baloo pregnant. Tonga Toast covered pop-tarts were delicious but egg rolls injected with human growth hormone caused dinosaurs to get a large prefrontal cortex brain. Imagineers thought there goes my job. Cunningly they collectively stripped everything off themselves in a way that excited me into doing Anne Hathaway impersonations. Anyway, Cats played Pokemon while cooking catnip pancakes covered in thick red blood beetles smothered in spoiled ewok meat. at Universal Studios King Kong decided to barf Jingle bells while siphoning Uranium ore from area 51. This angered Marlin Perkins a lot when they placed spices under Ursula's tentacles and cooked endangered Kaola burgers with extra jalapeno sauce. Pikachu vomited jellybeans into Zazu's toilet mouth. This started a food fight. Mickey won. He bought everyone Mickey Ears and Turkey testicles earrings which dangled ographically low. Hedgehogs jumped onto Hades lap and danced to Nsync. Hades loved it a lot. Back at the Bat Cave Riddler worked tirelessly on Robin who cried out MORE! Penguin pounced on Darth Vader but he was busy polishing silverware. The X-Men having beaten Epic Hulk partied into the wee hours. They performed "The Lambada" while Keyboard Cat purred, "Won't you stroke my short dole whip Booty?" Cruella decided to buy 101 party balloons with "I love puppies". Sanaa and daisy duck kissed passionately while Nala rolled past the churro stand and waterboarded Scar. Darkwing threw confetti cupcakes at old people having conniptions because Rafiki blasted dynamite sticks by shoving gun powder into Meg Croftons vagi... HELLO! How are the nipples on Jafars left kneecap? Confused, Bill Nye The Science Guy started consulting Tom Staggs on o's resort in Greece. Merida offered her red hot cattle prod to Hercules and he enjoyed poking her repeatedly in the mouth with bratwurst flavored chicken. Jessica Rabbit whipped up her famous carrot pie with chainsaw grease and bacon bits topping. Hulk Hogan moronically proclaimed that he was the zombie at La Nouba, then he decided that it was time to play pocket bobsleds with himself. Minnie took her cat slicer and started maiming Pluto. Goofy buffed the car with Aladdin's pants butter. Cosmic Ray fired grenades at Woody's chaps which exploded causing burns to his ear and pancreas. Bo hissed at the Cat in the Hat and threw dental floss containers with tiny propellers that shot webs at Jiminy's face while Mr. Eisner forced Meg Gatron to play football nude in Detroit in winter. Surprisingly it stayed chaste and actually wet inside from small minded slugs. Donald purchased several i Pads for Figment while Mulan waterboarded in style, but General Knowledge proved nothing. After Chip sang and danced, Merida went commando and drank blue battery acid so her freckles grew. Esmeralda rubbed her large beautiful on top of Kermit's head. Miss Piggy chopped onions which caused Fozzy tears to rub into oblivion. Oblivion started playing XBox with Meg Crofton and Bruce Banner, but Darkwing Duck slapped the baloney sandwich out with jelly donuts and bacon bits. Rapunzel cut off her boyfriends tallywacker. Banner chiseled margarita pictures from his cryogenically frozen blood. Mickey got busy with Ursula. Minnie followed Facebook posts by Ursula detailing dinner parties, chocolate, laundry, BBQ, alcohol induced orgies. Minnie started looking really upset because they showed mice

trr1

Original Poster
Instead Kermit the Frog's Legs were breaded in Rice Krispies with olive oil. Buzz Kilman played with Buddy Holly until Santa Claus delivered his "load" prematurely into Florida. Now Snow White only wished his Visits lasted longer. Belle danced naked hoping Woody might get Dopey and Baloo pregnant. Tonga Toast covered pop-tarts were delicious but egg rolls injected with human growth hormone caused dinosaurs to get a large prefrontal cortex brain. Imagineers thought there goes my job. Cunningly they collectively stripped everything off themselves in a way that excited me into doing Anne Hathaway impersonations. Anyway, Cats played Pokemon while cooking catnip pancakes covered in thick red blood beetles smothered in spoiled ewok meat. at Universal Studios King Kong decided to barf Jingle bells while siphoning Uranium ore from area 51. This angered Marlin Perkins a lot when they placed spices under Ursula's tentacles and cooked endangered Kaola burgers with extra jalapeno sauce. Pikachu vomited jellybeans into Zazu's toilet mouth. This started a food fight. Mickey won. He bought everyone Mickey Ears and Turkey testicles earrings which dangled ographically low. Hedgehogs jumped onto Hades lap and danced to Nsync. Hades loved it a lot. Back at the Bat Cave Riddler worked tirelessly on Robin who cried out MORE! Penguin pounced on Darth Vader but he was busy polishing silverware. The X-Men having beaten Epic Hulk partied into the wee hours. They performed "The Lambada" while Keyboard Cat purred, "Won't you stroke my short dole whip Booty?" Cruella decided to buy 101 party balloons with "I love puppies". Sanaa and daisy duck kissed passionately while Nala rolled past the churro stand and waterboarded Scar. Darkwing threw confetti cupcakes at old people having conniptions because Rafiki blasted dynamite sticks by shoving gun powder into Meg Croftons vagi... HELLO! How are the nipples on Jafars left kneecap? Confused, Bill Nye The Science Guy started consulting Tom Staggs on o's resort in Greece. Merida offered her red hot cattle prod to Hercules and he enjoyed poking her repeatedly in the mouth with bratwurst flavored chicken. Jessica Rabbit whipped up her famous carrot pie with chainsaw grease and bacon bits topping. Hulk Hogan moronically proclaimed that he was the zombie at La Nouba, then he decided that it was time to play pocket bobsleds with himself. Minnie took her cat slicer and started maiming Pluto. Goofy buffed the car with Aladdin's pants butter. Cosmic Ray fired grenades at Woody's chaps which exploded causing burns to his ear and pancreas. Bo hissed at the Cat in the Hat and threw dental floss containers with tiny propellers that shot webs at Jiminy's face while Mr. Eisner forced Meg Gatron to play football nude in Detroit in winter. Surprisingly it stayed chaste and actually wet inside from small minded slugs. Donald purchased several i Pads for Figment while Mulan waterboarded in style, but General Knowledge proved nothing. After Chip sang and danced, Merida went commando and drank blue battery acid so her freckles grew. Esmeralda rubbed her large beautiful on top of Kermit's head. Miss Piggy chopped onions which caused Fozzy tears to rub into oblivion. Oblivion started playing XBox with Meg Crofton and Bruce Banner, but Darkwing Duck slapped the baloney sandwich out with jelly donuts and bacon bits. Rapunzel cut off her boyfriends tallywacker. Banner chiseled margarita pictures from his cryogenically frozen blood. Mickey got busy with Ursula. Minnie followed Facebook posts by Ursula detailing dinner parties, chocolate, laundry, BBQ, alcohol induced orgies. Minnie started looking really upset because they showed mice being

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Instead Kermit the Frog's Legs were breaded in Rice Krispies with olive oil. Buzz Kilman played with Buddy Holly until Santa Claus delivered his "load" prematurely into Florida. Now Snow White only wished his Visits lasted longer. Belle danced naked hoping Woody might get Dopey and Baloo pregnant. Tonga Toast covered pop-tarts were delicious but egg rolls injected with human growth hormone caused dinosaurs to get a large prefrontal cortex brain. Imagineers thought there goes my job. Cunningly they collectively stripped everything off themselves in a way that excited me into doing Anne Hathaway impersonations. Anyway, Cats played Pokemon while cooking catnip pancakes covered in thick red blood beetles smothered in spoiled ewok meat. at Universal Studios King Kong decided to barf Jingle bells while siphoning Uranium ore from area 51. This angered Marlin Perkins a lot when they placed spices under Ursula's tentacles and cooked endangered Kaola burgers with extra jalapeno sauce. Pikachu vomited jellybeans into Zazu's toilet mouth. This started a food fight. Mickey won. He bought everyone Mickey Ears and Turkey testicles earrings which dangled ographically low. Hedgehogs jumped onto Hades lap and danced to Nsync. Hades loved it a lot. Back at the Bat Cave Riddler worked tirelessly on Robin who cried out MORE! Penguin pounced on Darth Vader but he was busy polishing silverware. The X-Men having beaten Epic Hulk partied into the wee hours. They performed "The Lambada" while Keyboard Cat purred, "Won't you stroke my short dole whip Booty?" Cruella decided to buy 101 party balloons with "I love puppies". Sanaa and daisy duck kissed passionately while Nala rolled past the churro stand and waterboarded Scar. Darkwing threw confetti cupcakes at old people having conniptions because Rafiki blasted dynamite sticks by shoving gun powder into Meg Croftons vagi... HELLO! How are the nipples on Jafars left kneecap? Confused, Bill Nye The Science Guy started consulting Tom Staggs on o's resort in Greece. Merida offered her red hot cattle prod to Hercules and he enjoyed poking her repeatedly in the mouth with bratwurst flavored chicken. Jessica Rabbit whipped up her famous carrot pie with chainsaw grease and bacon bits topping. Hulk Hogan moronically proclaimed that he was the zombie at La Nouba, then he decided that it was time to play pocket bobsleds with himself. Minnie took her cat slicer and started maiming Pluto. Goofy buffed the car with Aladdin's pants butter. Cosmic Ray fired grenades at Woody's chaps which exploded causing burns to his ear and pancreas. Bo hissed at the Cat in the Hat and threw dental floss containers with tiny propellers that shot webs at Jiminy's face while Mr. Eisner forced Meg Gatron to play football nude in Detroit in winter. Surprisingly it stayed chaste and actually wet inside from small minded slugs. Donald purchased several i Pads for Figment while Mulan waterboarded in style, but General Knowledge proved nothing. After Chip sang and danced, Merida went commando and drank blue battery acid so her freckles grew. Esmeralda rubbed her large beautiful on top of Kermit's head. Miss Piggy chopped onions which caused Fozzy tears to rub into oblivion. Oblivion started playing XBox with Meg Crofton and Bruce Banner, but Darkwing Duck slapped the baloney sandwich out with jelly donuts and bacon bits. Rapunzel cut off her boyfriends tallywacker. Banner chiseled margarita pictures from his cryogenically frozen blood. Mickey got busy with Ursula. Minnie followed Facebook posts by Ursula detailing dinner parties, chocolate, laundry, BBQ, alcohol induced orgies. Minnie started looking really upset because they showed mice being shoved

SAV

Instead Kermit the Frog's Legs were breaded in Rice Krispies with olive oil. Buzz Kilman played with Buddy Holly until Santa Claus delivered his "load" prematurely into Florida. Now Snow White only wished his Visits lasted longer. Belle danced naked hoping Woody might get Dopey and Baloo pregnant. Tonga Toast covered pop-tarts were delicious but egg rolls injected with human growth hormone caused dinosaurs to get a large prefrontal cortex brain. Imagineers thought there goes my job. Cunningly they collectively stripped everything off themselves in a way that excited me into doing Anne Hathaway impersonations. Anyway, Cats played Pokemon while cooking catnip pancakes covered in thick red blood beetles smothered in spoiled ewok meat. at Universal Studios King Kong decided to barf Jingle bells while siphoning Uranium ore from area 51. This angered Marlin Perkins a lot when they placed spices under Ursula's tentacles and cooked endangered Kaola burgers with extra jalapeno sauce. Pikachu vomited jellybeans into Zazu's toilet mouth. This started a food fight. Mickey won. He bought everyone Mickey Ears and Turkey testicles earrings which dangled ographically low. Hedgehogs jumped onto Hades lap and danced to Nsync. Hades loved it a lot. Back at the Bat Cave Riddler worked tirelessly on Robin who cried out MORE! Penguin pounced on Darth Vader but he was busy polishing silverware. The X-Men having beaten Epic Hulk partied into the wee hours. They performed "The Lambada" while Keyboard Cat purred, "Won't you stroke my short dole whip Booty?" Cruella decided to buy 101 party balloons with "I love puppies". Sanaa and daisy duck kissed passionately while Nala rolled past the churro stand and waterboarded Scar. Darkwing threw confetti cupcakes at old people having conniptions because Rafiki blasted dynamite sticks by shoving gun powder into Meg Croftons vagi... HELLO! How are the nipples on Jafars left kneecap? Confused, Bill Nye The Science Guy started consulting Tom Staggs on o's resort in Greece. Merida offered her red hot cattle prod to Hercules and he enjoyed poking her repeatedly in the mouth with bratwurst flavored chicken. Jessica Rabbit whipped up her famous carrot pie with chainsaw grease and bacon bits topping. Hulk Hogan moronically proclaimed that he was the zombie at La Nouba, then he decided that it was time to play pocket bobsleds with himself. Minnie took her cat slicer and started maiming Pluto. Goofy buffed the car with Aladdin's pants butter. Cosmic Ray fired grenades at Woody's chaps which exploded causing burns to his ear and pancreas. Bo hissed at the Cat in the Hat and threw dental floss containers with tiny propellers that shot webs at Jiminy's face while Mr. Eisner forced Meg Gatron to play football nude in Detroit in winter. Surprisingly it stayed chaste and actually wet inside from small minded slugs. Donald purchased several i Pads for Figment while Mulan waterboarded in style, but General Knowledge proved nothing. After Chip sang and danced, Merida went commando and drank blue battery acid so her freckles grew. Esmeralda rubbed her large beautiful on top of Kermit's head. Miss Piggy chopped onions which caused Fozzy tears to rub into oblivion. Oblivion started playing XBox with Meg Crofton and Bruce Banner, but Darkwing Duck slapped the baloney sandwich out with jelly donuts and bacon bits. Rapunzel cut off her boyfriends tallywacker. Banner chiseled margarita pictures from his cryogenically frozen blood. Mickey got busy with Ursula. Minnie followed Facebook posts by Ursula detailing dinner parties, chocolate, laundry, BBQ, alcohol induced orgies. Minnie started looking really upset because they showed mice being shoved into

nicknick553

Instead Kermit the Frog's Legs were breaded in Rice Krispies with olive oil. Buzz Kilman played with Buddy Holly until Santa Claus delivered his "load" prematurely into Florida. Now Snow White only wished his Visits lasted longer. Belle danced naked hoping Woody might get Dopey and Baloo pregnant. Tonga Toast covered pop-tarts were delicious but egg rolls injected with human growth hormone caused dinosaurs to get a large prefrontal cortex brain. Imagineers thought there goes my job. Cunningly they collectively stripped everything off themselves in a way that excited me into doing Anne Hathaway impersonations. Anyway, Cats played Pokemon while cooking catnip pancakes covered in thick red blood beetles smothered in spoiled ewok meat. at Universal Studios King Kong decided to barf Jingle bells while siphoning Uranium ore from area 51. This angered Marlin Perkins a lot when they placed spices under Ursula's tentacles and cooked endangered Kaola burgers with extra jalapeno sauce. Pikachu vomited jellybeans into Zazu's toilet mouth. This started a food fight. Mickey won. He bought everyone Mickey Ears and Turkey testicles earrings which dangled ographically low. Hedgehogs jumped onto Hades lap and danced to Nsync. Hades loved it a lot. Back at the Bat Cave Riddler worked tirelessly on Robin who cried out MORE! Penguin pounced on Darth Vader but he was busy polishing silverware. The X-Men having beaten Epic Hulk partied into the wee hours. They performed "The Lambada" while Keyboard Cat purred, "Won't you stroke my short dole whip Booty?" Cruella decided to buy 101 party balloons with "I love puppies". Sanaa and daisy duck kissed passionately while Nala rolled past the churro stand and waterboarded Scar. Darkwing threw confetti cupcakes at old people having conniptions because Rafiki blasted dynamite sticks by shoving gun powder into Meg Croftons vagi... HELLO! How are the nipples on Jafars left kneecap? Confused, Bill Nye The Science Guy started consulting Tom Staggs on o's resort in Greece. Merida offered her red hot cattle prod to Hercules and he enjoyed poking her repeatedly in the mouth with bratwurst flavored chicken. Jessica Rabbit whipped up her famous carrot pie with chainsaw grease and bacon bits topping. Hulk Hogan moronically proclaimed that he was the zombie at La Nouba, then he decided that it was time to play pocket bobsleds with himself. Minnie took her cat slicer and started maiming Pluto. Goofy buffed the car with Aladdin's pants butter. Cosmic Ray fired grenades at Woody's chaps which exploded causing burns to his ear and pancreas. Bo hissed at the Cat in the Hat and threw dental floss containers with tiny propellers that shot webs at Jiminy's face while Mr. Eisner forced Meg Gatron to play football nude in Detroit in winter. Surprisingly it stayed chaste and actually wet inside from small minded slugs. Donald purchased several i Pads for Figment while Mulan waterboarded in style, but General Knowledge proved nothing. After Chip sang and danced, Merida went commando and drank blue battery acid so her freckles grew. Esmeralda rubbed her large beautiful on top of Kermit's head. Miss Piggy chopped onions which caused Fozzy tears to rub into oblivion. Oblivion started playing XBox with Meg Crofton and Bruce Banner, but Darkwing Duck slapped the baloney sandwich out with jelly donuts and bacon bits. Rapunzel cut off her boyfriends tallywacker. Banner chiseled margarita pictures from his cryogenically frozen blood. Mickey got busy with Ursula. Minnie followed Facebook posts by Ursula detailing dinner parties, chocolate, laundry, BBQ, alcohol induced orgies. Minnie started looking really upset because they showed mice being shoved into walls.

SAV

Instead Kermit the Frog's Legs were breaded in Rice Krispies with olive oil. Buzz Kilman played with Buddy Holly until Santa Claus delivered his "load" prematurely into Florida. Now Snow White only wished his Visits lasted longer. Belle danced naked hoping Woody might get Dopey and Baloo pregnant. Tonga Toast covered pop-tarts were delicious but egg rolls injected with human growth hormone caused dinosaurs to get a large prefrontal cortex brain. Imagineers thought there goes my job. Cunningly they collectively stripped everything off themselves in a way that excited me into doing Anne Hathaway impersonations. Anyway, Cats played Pokemon while cooking catnip pancakes covered in thick red blood beetles smothered in spoiled ewok meat. at Universal Studios King Kong decided to barf Jingle bells while siphoning Uranium ore from area 51. This angered Marlin Perkins a lot when they placed spices under Ursula's tentacles and cooked endangered Kaola burgers with extra jalapeno sauce. Pikachu vomited jellybeans into Zazu's toilet mouth. This started a food fight. Mickey won. He bought everyone Mickey Ears and Turkey testicles earrings which dangled ographically low. Hedgehogs jumped onto Hades lap and danced to Nsync. Hades loved it a lot. Back at the Bat Cave Riddler worked tirelessly on Robin who cried out MORE! Penguin pounced on Darth Vader but he was busy polishing silverware. The X-Men having beaten Epic Hulk partied into the wee hours. They performed "The Lambada" while Keyboard Cat purred, "Won't you stroke my short dole whip Booty?" Cruella decided to buy 101 party balloons with "I love puppies". Sanaa and daisy duck kissed passionately while Nala rolled past the churro stand and waterboarded Scar. Darkwing threw confetti cupcakes at old people having conniptions because Rafiki blasted dynamite sticks by shoving gun powder into Meg Croftons vagi... HELLO! How are the nipples on Jafars left kneecap? Confused, Bill Nye The Science Guy started consulting Tom Staggs on o's resort in Greece. Merida offered her red hot cattle prod to Hercules and he enjoyed poking her repeatedly in the mouth with bratwurst flavored chicken. Jessica Rabbit whipped up her famous carrot pie with chainsaw grease and bacon bits topping. Hulk Hogan moronically proclaimed that he was the zombie at La Nouba, then he decided that it was time to play pocket bobsleds with himself. Minnie took her cat slicer and started maiming Pluto. Goofy buffed the car with Aladdin's pants butter. Cosmic Ray fired grenades at Woody's chaps which exploded causing burns to his ear and pancreas. Bo hissed at the Cat in the Hat and threw dental floss containers with tiny propellers that shot webs at Jiminy's face while Mr. Eisner forced Meg Gatron to play football nude in Detroit in winter. Surprisingly it stayed chaste and actually wet inside from small minded slugs. Donald purchased several i Pads for Figment while Mulan waterboarded in style, but General Knowledge proved nothing. After Chip sang and danced, Merida went commando and drank blue battery acid so her freckles grew. Esmeralda rubbed her large beautiful on top of Kermit's head. Miss Piggy chopped onions which caused Fozzy tears to rub into oblivion. Oblivion started playing XBox with Meg Crofton and Bruce Banner, but Darkwing Duck slapped the baloney sandwich out with jelly donuts and bacon bits. Rapunzel cut off her boyfriends tallywacker. Banner chiseled margarita pictures from his cryogenically frozen blood. Mickey got busy with Ursula. Minnie followed Facebook posts by Ursula detailing dinner parties, chocolate, laundry, BBQ, alcohol induced orgies. Minnie started looking really upset because they showed mice being shoved into walls causing

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Instead Kermit the Frog's Legs were breaded in Rice Krispies with olive oil. Buzz Kilman played with Buddy Holly until Santa Claus delivered his "load" prematurely into Florida. Now Snow White only wished his Visits lasted longer. Belle danced naked hoping Woody might get Dopey and Baloo pregnant. Tonga Toast covered pop-tarts were delicious but egg rolls injected with human growth hormone caused dinosaurs to get a large prefrontal cortex brain. Imagineers thought there goes my job. Cunningly they collectively stripped everything off themselves in a way that excited me into doing Anne Hathaway impersonations. Anyway, Cats played Pokemon while cooking catnip pancakes covered in thick red blood beetles smothered in spoiled ewok meat. at Universal Studios King Kong decided to barf Jingle bells while siphoning Uranium ore from area 51. This angered Marlin Perkins a lot when they placed spices under Ursula's tentacles and cooked endangered Kaola burgers with extra jalapeno sauce. Pikachu vomited jellybeans into Zazu's toilet mouth. This started a food fight. Mickey won. He bought everyone Mickey Ears and Turkey testicles earrings which dangled ographically low. Hedgehogs jumped onto Hades lap and danced to Nsync. Hades loved it a lot. Back at the Bat Cave Riddler worked tirelessly on Robin who cried out MORE! Penguin pounced on Darth Vader but he was busy polishing silverware. The X-Men having beaten Epic Hulk partied into the wee hours. They performed "The Lambada" while Keyboard Cat purred, "Won't you stroke my short dole whip Booty?" Cruella decided to buy 101 party balloons with "I love puppies". Sanaa and daisy duck kissed passionately while Nala rolled past the churro stand and waterboarded Scar. Darkwing threw confetti cupcakes at old people having conniptions because Rafiki blasted dynamite sticks by shoving gun powder into Meg Croftons vagi... HELLO! How are the nipples on Jafars left kneecap? Confused, Bill Nye The Science Guy started consulting Tom Staggs on o's resort in Greece. Merida offered her red hot cattle prod to Hercules and he enjoyed poking her repeatedly in the mouth with bratwurst flavored chicken. Jessica Rabbit whipped up her famous carrot pie with chainsaw grease and bacon bits topping. Hulk Hogan moronically proclaimed that he was the zombie at La Nouba, then he decided that it was time to play pocket bobsleds with himself. Minnie took her cat slicer and started maiming Pluto. Goofy buffed the car with Aladdin's pants butter. Cosmic Ray fired grenades at Woody's chaps which exploded causing burns to his ear and pancreas. Bo hissed at the Cat in the Hat and threw dental floss containers with tiny propellers that shot webs at Jiminy's face while Mr. Eisner forced Meg Gatron to play football nude in Detroit in winter. Surprisingly it stayed chaste and actually wet inside from small minded slugs. Donald purchased several i Pads for Figment while Mulan waterboarded in style, but General Knowledge proved nothing. After Chip sang and danced, Merida went commando and drank blue battery acid so her freckles grew. Esmeralda rubbed her large beautiful on top of Kermit's head. Miss Piggy chopped onions which caused Fozzy tears to rub into oblivion. Oblivion started playing XBox with Meg Crofton and Bruce Banner, but Darkwing Duck slapped the baloney sandwich out with jelly donuts and bacon bits. Rapunzel cut off her boyfriends tallywacker. Banner chiseled margarita pictures from his cryogenically frozen blood. Mickey got busy with Ursula. Minnie followed Facebook posts by Ursula detailing dinner parties, chocolate, laundry, BBQ, alcohol induced orgies. Minnie started looking really upset because they showed mice being shoved into walls causing contusions.

SAV

Instead Kermit the Frog's Legs were breaded in Rice Krispies with olive oil. Buzz Kilman played with Buddy Holly until Santa Claus delivered his "load" prematurely into Florida. Now Snow White only wished his Visits lasted longer. Belle danced naked hoping Woody might get Dopey and Baloo pregnant. Tonga Toast covered pop-tarts were delicious but egg rolls injected with human growth hormone caused dinosaurs to get a large prefrontal cortex brain. Imagineers thought there goes my job. Cunningly they collectively stripped everything off themselves in a way that excited me into doing Anne Hathaway impersonations. Anyway, Cats played Pokemon while cooking catnip pancakes covered in thick red blood beetles smothered in spoiled ewok meat. at Universal Studios King Kong decided to barf Jingle bells while siphoning Uranium ore from area 51. This angered Marlin Perkins a lot when they placed spices under Ursula's tentacles and cooked endangered Kaola burgers with extra jalapeno sauce. Pikachu vomited jellybeans into Zazu's toilet mouth. This started a food fight. Mickey won. He bought everyone Mickey Ears and Turkey testicles earrings which dangled ographically low. Hedgehogs jumped onto Hades lap and danced to Nsync. Hades loved it a lot. Back at the Bat Cave Riddler worked tirelessly on Robin who cried out MORE! Penguin pounced on Darth Vader but he was busy polishing silverware. The X-Men having beaten Epic Hulk partied into the wee hours. They performed "The Lambada" while Keyboard Cat purred, "Won't you stroke my short dole whip Booty?" Cruella decided to buy 101 party balloons with "I love puppies". Sanaa and daisy duck kissed passionately while Nala rolled past the churro stand and waterboarded Scar. Darkwing threw confetti cupcakes at old people having conniptions because Rafiki blasted dynamite sticks by shoving gun powder into Meg Croftons vagi... HELLO! How are the nipples on Jafars left kneecap? Confused, Bill Nye The Science Guy started consulting Tom Staggs on o's resort in Greece. Merida offered her red hot cattle prod to Hercules and he enjoyed poking her repeatedly in the mouth with bratwurst flavored chicken. Jessica Rabbit whipped up her famous carrot pie with chainsaw grease and bacon bits topping. Hulk Hogan moronically proclaimed that he was the zombie at La Nouba, then he decided that it was time to play pocket bobsleds with himself. Minnie took her cat slicer and started maiming Pluto. Goofy buffed the car with Aladdin's pants butter. Cosmic Ray fired grenades at Woody's chaps which exploded causing burns to his ear and pancreas. Bo hissed at the Cat in the Hat and threw dental floss containers with tiny propellers that shot webs at Jiminy's face while Mr. Eisner forced Meg Gatron to play football nude in Detroit in winter. Surprisingly it stayed chaste and actually wet inside from small minded slugs. Donald purchased several i Pads for Figment while Mulan waterboarded in style, but General Knowledge proved nothing. After Chip sang and danced, Merida went commando and drank blue battery acid so her freckles grew. Esmeralda rubbed her large beautiful on top of Kermit's head. Miss Piggy chopped onions which caused Fozzy tears to rub into oblivion. Oblivion started playing XBox with Meg Crofton and Bruce Banner, but Darkwing Duck slapped the baloney sandwich out with jelly donuts and bacon bits. Rapunzel cut off her boyfriends tallywacker. Banner chiseled margarita pictures from his cryogenically frozen blood. Mickey got busy with Ursula. Minnie followed Facebook posts by Ursula detailing dinner parties, chocolate, laundry, BBQ, alcohol induced orgies. Minnie started looking really upset because they showed mice being shoved into walls causing contusions and

trr1

Original Poster
Instead Kermit the Frog's Legs were breaded in Rice Krispies with olive oil. Buzz Kilman played with Buddy Holly until Santa Claus delivered his "load" prematurely into Florida. Now Snow White only wished his Visits lasted longer. Belle danced naked hoping Woody might get Dopey and Baloo pregnant. Tonga Toast covered pop-tarts were delicious but egg rolls injected with human growth hormone caused dinosaurs to get a large prefrontal cortex brain. Imagineers thought there goes my job. Cunningly they collectively stripped everything off themselves in a way that excited me into doing Anne Hathaway impersonations. Anyway, Cats played Pokemon while cooking catnip pancakes covered in thick red blood beetles smothered in spoiled ewok meat. at Universal Studios King Kong decided to barf Jingle bells while siphoning Uranium ore from area 51. This angered Marlin Perkins a lot when they placed spices under Ursula's tentacles and cooked endangered Kaola burgers with extra jalapeno sauce. Pikachu vomited jellybeans into Zazu's toilet mouth. This started a food fight. Mickey won. He bought everyone Mickey Ears and Turkey testicles earrings which dangled ographically low. Hedgehogs jumped onto Hades lap and danced to Nsync. Hades loved it a lot. Back at the Bat Cave Riddler worked tirelessly on Robin who cried out MORE! Penguin pounced on Darth Vader but he was busy polishing silverware. The X-Men having beaten Epic Hulk partied into the wee hours. They performed "The Lambada" while Keyboard Cat purred, "Won't you stroke my short dole whip Booty?" Cruella decided to buy 101 party balloons with "I love puppies". Sanaa and daisy duck kissed passionately while Nala rolled past the churro stand and waterboarded Scar. Darkwing threw confetti cupcakes at old people having conniptions because Rafiki blasted dynamite sticks by shoving gun powder into Meg Croftons vagi... HELLO! How are the nipples on Jafars left kneecap? Confused, Bill Nye The Science Guy started consulting Tom Staggs on o's resort in Greece. Merida offered her red hot cattle prod to Hercules and he enjoyed poking her repeatedly in the mouth with bratwurst flavored chicken. Jessica Rabbit whipped up her famous carrot pie with chainsaw grease and bacon bits topping. Hulk Hogan moronically proclaimed that he was the zombie at La Nouba, then he decided that it was time to play pocket bobsleds with himself. Minnie took her cat slicer and started maiming Pluto. Goofy buffed the car with Aladdin's pants butter. Cosmic Ray fired grenades at Woody's chaps which exploded causing burns to his ear and pancreas. Bo hissed at the Cat in the Hat and threw dental floss containers with tiny propellers that shot webs at Jiminy's face while Mr. Eisner forced Meg Gatron to play football nude in Detroit in winter. Surprisingly it stayed chaste and actually wet inside from small minded slugs. Donald purchased several i Pads for Figment while Mulan waterboarded in style, but General Knowledge proved nothing. After Chip sang and danced, Merida went commando and drank blue battery acid so her freckles grew. Esmeralda rubbed her large beautiful on top of Kermit's head. Miss Piggy chopped onions which caused Fozzy tears to rub into oblivion. Oblivion started playing XBox with Meg Crofton and Bruce Banner, but Darkwing Duck slapped the baloney sandwich out with jelly donuts and bacon bits. Rapunzel cut off her boyfriends tallywacker. Banner chiseled margarita pictures from his cryogenically frozen blood. Mickey got busy with Ursula. Minnie followed Facebook posts by Ursula detailing dinner parties, chocolate, laundry, BBQ, alcohol induced orgies. Minnie started looking really upset because they showed mice being shoved into walls causing contusions and death

SAV

Instead Kermit the Frog's Legs were breaded in Rice Krispies with olive oil. Buzz Kilman played with Buddy Holly until Santa Claus delivered his "load" prematurely into Florida. Now Snow White only wished his Visits lasted longer. Belle danced naked hoping Woody might get Dopey and Baloo pregnant. Tonga Toast covered pop-tarts were delicious but egg rolls injected with human growth hormone caused dinosaurs to get a large prefrontal cortex brain. Imagineers thought there goes my job. Cunningly they collectively stripped everything off themselves in a way that excited me into doing Anne Hathaway impersonations. Anyway, Cats played Pokemon while cooking catnip pancakes covered in thick red blood beetles smothered in spoiled ewok meat. at Universal Studios King Kong decided to barf Jingle bells while siphoning Uranium ore from area 51. This angered Marlin Perkins a lot when they placed spices under Ursula's tentacles and cooked endangered Kaola burgers with extra jalapeno sauce. Pikachu vomited jellybeans into Zazu's toilet mouth. This started a food fight. Mickey won. He bought everyone Mickey Ears and Turkey testicles earrings which dangled ographically low. Hedgehogs jumped onto Hades lap and danced to Nsync. Hades loved it a lot. Back at the Bat Cave Riddler worked tirelessly on Robin who cried out MORE! Penguin pounced on Darth Vader but he was busy polishing silverware. The X-Men having beaten Epic Hulk partied into the wee hours. They performed "The Lambada" while Keyboard Cat purred, "Won't you stroke my short dole whip Booty?" Cruella decided to buy 101 party balloons with "I love puppies". Sanaa and daisy duck kissed passionately while Nala rolled past the churro stand and waterboarded Scar. Darkwing threw confetti cupcakes at old people having conniptions because Rafiki blasted dynamite sticks by shoving gun powder into Meg Croftons vagi... HELLO! How are the nipples on Jafars left kneecap? Confused, Bill Nye The Science Guy started consulting Tom Staggs on o's resort in Greece. Merida offered her red hot cattle prod to Hercules and he enjoyed poking her repeatedly in the mouth with bratwurst flavored chicken. Jessica Rabbit whipped up her famous carrot pie with chainsaw grease and bacon bits topping. Hulk Hogan moronically proclaimed that he was the zombie at La Nouba, then he decided that it was time to play pocket bobsleds with himself. Minnie took her cat slicer and started maiming Pluto. Goofy buffed the car with Aladdin's pants butter. Cosmic Ray fired grenades at Woody's chaps which exploded causing burns to his ear and pancreas. Bo hissed at the Cat in the Hat and threw dental floss containers with tiny propellers that shot webs at Jiminy's face while Mr. Eisner forced Meg Gatron to play football nude in Detroit in winter. Surprisingly it stayed chaste and actually wet inside from small minded slugs. Donald purchased several i Pads for Figment while Mulan waterboarded in style, but General Knowledge proved nothing. After Chip sang and danced, Merida went commando and drank blue battery acid so her freckles grew. Esmeralda rubbed her large beautiful on top of Kermit's head. Miss Piggy chopped onions which caused Fozzy tears to rub into oblivion. Oblivion started playing XBox with Meg Crofton and Bruce Banner, but Darkwing Duck slapped the baloney sandwich out with jelly donuts and bacon bits. Rapunzel cut off her boyfriends tallywacker. Banner chiseled margarita pictures from his cryogenically frozen blood. Mickey got busy with Ursula. Minnie followed Facebook posts by Ursula detailing dinner parties, chocolate, laundry, BBQ, alcohol induced orgies. Minnie started looking really upset because they showed mice being shoved into walls causing contusions and death threats

nicknick553

Instead Kermit the Frog's Legs were breaded in Rice Krispies with olive oil. Buzz Kilman played with Buddy Holly until Santa Claus delivered his "load" prematurely into Florida. Now Snow White only wished his Visits lasted longer. Belle danced naked hoping Woody might get Dopey and Baloo pregnant. Tonga Toast covered pop-tarts were delicious but egg rolls injected with human growth hormone caused dinosaurs to get a large prefrontal cortex brain. Imagineers thought there goes my job. Cunningly they collectively stripped everything off themselves in a way that excited me into doing Anne Hathaway impersonations. Anyway, Cats played Pokemon while cooking catnip pancakes covered in thick red blood beetles smothered in spoiled ewok meat. at Universal Studios King Kong decided to barf Jingle bells while siphoning Uranium ore from area 51. This angered Marlin Perkins a lot when they placed spices under Ursula's tentacles and cooked endangered Kaola burgers with extra jalapeno sauce. Pikachu vomited jellybeans into Zazu's toilet mouth. This started a food fight. Mickey won. He bought everyone Mickey Ears and Turkey testicles earrings which dangled ographically low. Hedgehogs jumped onto Hades lap and danced to Nsync. Hades loved it a lot. Back at the Bat Cave Riddler worked tirelessly on Robin who cried out MORE! Penguin pounced on Darth Vader but he was busy polishing silverware. The X-Men having beaten Epic Hulk partied into the wee hours. They performed "The Lambada" while Keyboard Cat purred, "Won't you stroke my short dole whip Booty?" Cruella decided to buy 101 party balloons with "I love puppies". Sanaa and daisy duck kissed passionately while Nala rolled past the churro stand and waterboarded Scar. Darkwing threw confetti cupcakes at old people having conniptions because Rafiki blasted dynamite sticks by shoving gun powder into Meg Croftons vagi... HELLO! How are the nipples on Jafars left kneecap? Confused, Bill Nye The Science Guy started consulting Tom Staggs on o's resort in Greece. Merida offered her red hot cattle prod to Hercules and he enjoyed poking her repeatedly in the mouth with bratwurst flavored chicken. Jessica Rabbit whipped up her famous carrot pie with chainsaw grease and bacon bits topping. Hulk Hogan moronically proclaimed that he was the zombie at La Nouba, then he decided that it was time to play pocket bobsleds with himself. Minnie took her cat slicer and started maiming Pluto. Goofy buffed the car with Aladdin's pants butter. Cosmic Ray fired grenades at Woody's chaps which exploded causing burns to his ear and pancreas. Bo hissed at the Cat in the Hat and threw dental floss containers with tiny propellers that shot webs at Jiminy's face while Mr. Eisner forced Meg Gatron to play football nude in Detroit in winter. Surprisingly it stayed chaste and actually wet inside from small minded slugs. Donald purchased several i Pads for Figment while Mulan waterboarded in style, but General Knowledge proved nothing. After Chip sang and danced, Merida went commando and drank blue battery acid so her freckles grew. Esmeralda rubbed her large beautiful on top of Kermit's head. Miss Piggy chopped onions which caused Fozzy tears to rub into oblivion. Oblivion started playing XBox with Meg Crofton and Bruce Banner, but Darkwing Duck slapped the baloney sandwich out with jelly donuts and bacon bits. Rapunzel cut off her boyfriends tallywacker. Banner chiseled margarita pictures from his cryogenically frozen blood. Mickey got busy with Ursula. Minnie followed Facebook posts by Ursula detailing dinner parties, chocolate, laundry, BBQ, alcohol induced orgies. Minnie started looking really upset because they showed mice being shoved into walls causing contusions and death threats stating

SAV

Instead Kermit the Frog's Legs were breaded in Rice Krispies with olive oil. Buzz Kilman played with Buddy Holly until Santa Claus delivered his "load" prematurely into Florida. Now Snow White only wished his Visits lasted longer. Belle danced naked hoping Woody might get Dopey and Baloo pregnant. Tonga Toast covered pop-tarts were delicious but egg rolls injected with human growth hormone caused dinosaurs to get a large prefrontal cortex brain. Imagineers thought there goes my job. Cunningly they collectively stripped everything off themselves in a way that excited me into doing Anne Hathaway impersonations. Anyway, Cats played Pokemon while cooking catnip pancakes covered in thick red blood beetles smothered in spoiled ewok meat. at Universal Studios King Kong decided to barf Jingle bells while siphoning Uranium ore from area 51. This angered Marlin Perkins a lot when they placed spices under Ursula's tentacles and cooked endangered Kaola burgers with extra jalapeno sauce. Pikachu vomited jellybeans into Zazu's toilet mouth. This started a food fight. Mickey won. He bought everyone Mickey Ears and Turkey testicles earrings which dangled ographically low. Hedgehogs jumped onto Hades lap and danced to Nsync. Hades loved it a lot. Back at the Bat Cave Riddler worked tirelessly on Robin who cried out MORE! Penguin pounced on Darth Vader but he was busy polishing silverware. The X-Men having beaten Epic Hulk partied into the wee hours. They performed "The Lambada" while Keyboard Cat purred, "Won't you stroke my short dole whip Booty?" Cruella decided to buy 101 party balloons with "I love puppies". Sanaa and daisy duck kissed passionately while Nala rolled past the churro stand and waterboarded Scar. Darkwing threw confetti cupcakes at old people having conniptions because Rafiki blasted dynamite sticks by shoving gun powder into Meg Croftons vagi... HELLO! How are the nipples on Jafars left kneecap? Confused, Bill Nye The Science Guy started consulting Tom Staggs on o's resort in Greece. Merida offered her red hot cattle prod to Hercules and he enjoyed poking her repeatedly in the mouth with bratwurst flavored chicken. Jessica Rabbit whipped up her famous carrot pie with chainsaw grease and bacon bits topping. Hulk Hogan moronically proclaimed that he was the zombie at La Nouba, then he decided that it was time to play pocket bobsleds with himself. Minnie took her cat slicer and started maiming Pluto. Goofy buffed the car with Aladdin's pants butter. Cosmic Ray fired grenades at Woody's chaps which exploded causing burns to his ear and pancreas. Bo hissed at the Cat in the Hat and threw dental floss containers with tiny propellers that shot webs at Jiminy's face while Mr. Eisner forced Meg Gatron to play football nude in Detroit in winter. Surprisingly it stayed chaste and actually wet inside from small minded slugs. Donald purchased several i Pads for Figment while Mulan waterboarded in style, but General Knowledge proved nothing. After Chip sang and danced, Merida went commando and drank blue battery acid so her freckles grew. Esmeralda rubbed her large beautiful on top of Kermit's head. Miss Piggy chopped onions which caused Fozzy tears to rub into oblivion. Oblivion started playing XBox with Meg Crofton and Bruce Banner, but Darkwing Duck slapped the baloney sandwich out with jelly donuts and bacon bits. Rapunzel cut off her boyfriends tallywacker. Banner chiseled margarita pictures from his cryogenically frozen blood. Mickey got busy with Ursula. Minnie followed Facebook posts by Ursula detailing dinner parties, chocolate, laundry, BBQ, alcohol induced orgies. Minnie started looking really upset because they showed mice being shoved into walls causing contusions and death threats stating that

trr1

Original Poster
Instead Kermit the Frog's Legs were breaded in Rice Krispies with olive oil. Buzz Kilman played with Buddy Holly until Santa Claus delivered his "load" prematurely into Florida. Now Snow White only wished his Visits lasted longer. Belle danced naked hoping Woody might get Dopey and Baloo pregnant. Tonga Toast covered pop-tarts were delicious but egg rolls injected with human growth hormone caused dinosaurs to get a large prefrontal cortex brain. Imagineers thought there goes my job. Cunningly they collectively stripped everything off themselves in a way that excited me into doing Anne Hathaway impersonations. Anyway, Cats played Pokemon while cooking catnip pancakes covered in thick red blood beetles smothered in spoiled ewok meat. at Universal Studios King Kong decided to barf Jingle bells while siphoning Uranium ore from area 51. This angered Marlin Perkins a lot when they placed spices under Ursula's tentacles and cooked endangered Kaola burgers with extra jalapeno sauce. Pikachu vomited jellybeans into Zazu's toilet mouth. This started a food fight. Mickey won. He bought everyone Mickey Ears and Turkey testicles earrings which dangled ographically low. Hedgehogs jumped onto Hades lap and danced to Nsync. Hades loved it a lot. Back at the Bat Cave Riddler worked tirelessly on Robin who cried out MORE! Penguin pounced on Darth Vader but he was busy polishing silverware. The X-Men having beaten Epic Hulk partied into the wee hours. They performed "The Lambada" while Keyboard Cat purred, "Won't you stroke my short dole whip Booty?" Cruella decided to buy 101 party balloons with "I love puppies". Sanaa and daisy duck kissed passionately while Nala rolled past the churro stand and waterboarded Scar. Darkwing threw confetti cupcakes at old people having conniptions because Rafiki blasted dynamite sticks by shoving gun powder into Meg Croftons vagi... HELLO! How are the nipples on Jafars left kneecap? Confused, Bill Nye The Science Guy started consulting Tom Staggs on o's resort in Greece. Merida offered her red hot cattle prod to Hercules and he enjoyed poking her repeatedly in the mouth with bratwurst flavored chicken. Jessica Rabbit whipped up her famous carrot pie with chainsaw grease and bacon bits topping. Hulk Hogan moronically proclaimed that he was the zombie at La Nouba, then he decided that it was time to play pocket bobsleds with himself. Minnie took her cat slicer and started maiming Pluto. Goofy buffed the car with Aladdin's pants butter. Cosmic Ray fired grenades at Woody's chaps which exploded causing burns to his ear and pancreas. Bo hissed at the Cat in the Hat and threw dental floss containers with tiny propellers that shot webs at Jiminy's face while Mr. Eisner forced Meg Gatron to play football nude in Detroit in winter. Surprisingly it stayed chaste and actually wet inside from small minded slugs. Donald purchased several i Pads for Figment while Mulan waterboarded in style, but General Knowledge proved nothing. After Chip sang and danced, Merida went commando and drank blue battery acid so her freckles grew. Esmeralda rubbed her large beautiful on top of Kermit's head. Miss Piggy chopped onions which caused Fozzy tears to rub into oblivion. Oblivion started playing XBox with Meg Crofton and Bruce Banner, but Darkwing Duck slapped the baloney sandwich out with jelly donuts and bacon bits. Rapunzel cut off her boyfriends tallywacker. Banner chiseled margarita pictures from his cryogenically frozen blood. Mickey got busy with Ursula. Minnie followed Facebook posts by Ursula detailing dinner parties, chocolate, laundry, BBQ, alcohol induced orgies. Minnie started looking really upset because they showed mice being shoved into walls causing contusions and death threats stating that goofy

SAV

Instead Kermit the Frog's Legs were breaded in Rice Krispies with olive oil. Buzz Kilman played with Buddy Holly until Santa Claus delivered his "load" prematurely into Florida. Now Snow White only wished his Visits lasted longer. Belle danced naked hoping Woody might get Dopey and Baloo pregnant. Tonga Toast covered pop-tarts were delicious but egg rolls injected with human growth hormone caused dinosaurs to get a large prefrontal cortex brain. Imagineers thought there goes my job. Cunningly they collectively stripped everything off themselves in a way that excited me into doing Anne Hathaway impersonations. Anyway, Cats played Pokemon while cooking catnip pancakes covered in thick red blood beetles smothered in spoiled ewok meat. at Universal Studios King Kong decided to barf Jingle bells while siphoning Uranium ore from area 51. This angered Marlin Perkins a lot when they placed spices under Ursula's tentacles and cooked endangered Kaola burgers with extra jalapeno sauce. Pikachu vomited jellybeans into Zazu's toilet mouth. This started a food fight. Mickey won. He bought everyone Mickey Ears and Turkey testicles earrings which dangled ographically low. Hedgehogs jumped onto Hades lap and danced to Nsync. Hades loved it a lot. Back at the Bat Cave Riddler worked tirelessly on Robin who cried out MORE! Penguin pounced on Darth Vader but he was busy polishing silverware. The X-Men having beaten Epic Hulk partied into the wee hours. They performed "The Lambada" while Keyboard Cat purred, "Won't you stroke my short dole whip Booty?" Cruella decided to buy 101 party balloons with "I love puppies". Sanaa and daisy duck kissed passionately while Nala rolled past the churro stand and waterboarded Scar. Darkwing threw confetti cupcakes at old people having conniptions because Rafiki blasted dynamite sticks by shoving gun powder into Meg Croftons vagi... HELLO! How are the nipples on Jafars left kneecap? Confused, Bill Nye The Science Guy started consulting Tom Staggs on o's resort in Greece. Merida offered her red hot cattle prod to Hercules and he enjoyed poking her repeatedly in the mouth with bratwurst flavored chicken. Jessica Rabbit whipped up her famous carrot pie with chainsaw grease and bacon bits topping. Hulk Hogan moronically proclaimed that he was the zombie at La Nouba, then he decided that it was time to play pocket bobsleds with himself. Minnie took her cat slicer and started maiming Pluto. Goofy buffed the car with Aladdin's pants butter. Cosmic Ray fired grenades at Woody's chaps which exploded causing burns to his ear and pancreas. Bo hissed at the Cat in the Hat and threw dental floss containers with tiny propellers that shot webs at Jiminy's face while Mr. Eisner forced Meg Gatron to play football nude in Detroit in winter. Surprisingly it stayed chaste and actually wet inside from small minded slugs. Donald purchased several i Pads for Figment while Mulan waterboarded in style, but General Knowledge proved nothing. After Chip sang and danced, Merida went commando and drank blue battery acid so her freckles grew. Esmeralda rubbed her large beautiful on top of Kermit's head. Miss Piggy chopped onions which caused Fozzy tears to rub into oblivion. Oblivion started playing XBox with Meg Crofton and Bruce Banner, but Darkwing Duck slapped the baloney sandwich out with jelly donuts and bacon bits. Rapunzel cut off her boyfriends tallywacker. Banner chiseled margarita pictures from his cryogenically frozen blood. Mickey got busy with Ursula. Minnie followed Facebook posts by Ursula detailing dinner parties, chocolate, laundry, BBQ, alcohol induced orgies. Minnie started looking really upset because they showed mice being shoved into walls causing contusions and death threats stating that goofy would

trr1

Original Poster
Instead Kermit the Frog's Legs were breaded in Rice Krispies with olive oil. Buzz Kilman played with Buddy Holly until Santa Claus delivered his "load" prematurely into Florida. Now Snow White only wished his Visits lasted longer. Belle danced naked hoping Woody might get Dopey and Baloo pregnant. Tonga Toast covered pop-tarts were delicious but egg rolls injected with human growth hormone caused dinosaurs to get a large prefrontal cortex brain. Imagineers thought there goes my job. Cunningly they collectively stripped everything off themselves in a way that excited me into doing Anne Hathaway impersonations. Anyway, Cats played Pokemon while cooking catnip pancakes covered in thick red blood beetles smothered in spoiled ewok meat. at Universal Studios King Kong decided to barf Jingle bells while siphoning Uranium ore from area 51. This angered Marlin Perkins a lot when they placed spices under Ursula's tentacles and cooked endangered Kaola burgers with extra jalapeno sauce. Pikachu vomited jellybeans into Zazu's toilet mouth. This started a food fight. Mickey won. He bought everyone Mickey Ears and Turkey testicles earrings which dangled ographically low. Hedgehogs jumped onto Hades lap and danced to Nsync. Hades loved it a lot. Back at the Bat Cave Riddler worked tirelessly on Robin who cried out MORE! Penguin pounced on Darth Vader but he was busy polishing silverware. The X-Men having beaten Epic Hulk partied into the wee hours. They performed "The Lambada" while Keyboard Cat purred, "Won't you stroke my short dole whip Booty?" Cruella decided to buy 101 party balloons with "I love puppies". Sanaa and daisy duck kissed passionately while Nala rolled past the churro stand and waterboarded Scar. Darkwing threw confetti cupcakes at old people having conniptions because Rafiki blasted dynamite sticks by shoving gun powder into Meg Croftons vagi... HELLO! How are the nipples on Jafars left kneecap? Confused, Bill Nye The Science Guy started consulting Tom Staggs on o's resort in Greece. Merida offered her red hot cattle prod to Hercules and he enjoyed poking her repeatedly in the mouth with bratwurst flavored chicken. Jessica Rabbit whipped up her famous carrot pie with chainsaw grease and bacon bits topping. Hulk Hogan moronically proclaimed that he was the zombie at La Nouba, then he decided that it was time to play pocket bobsleds with himself. Minnie took her cat slicer and started maiming Pluto. Goofy buffed the car with Aladdin's pants butter. Cosmic Ray fired grenades at Woody's chaps which exploded causing burns to his ear and pancreas. Bo hissed at the Cat in the Hat and threw dental floss containers with tiny propellers that shot webs at Jiminy's face while Mr. Eisner forced Meg Gatron to play football nude in Detroit in winter. Surprisingly it stayed chaste and actually wet inside from small minded slugs. Donald purchased several i Pads for Figment while Mulan waterboarded in style, but General Knowledge proved nothing. After Chip sang and danced, Merida went commando and drank blue battery acid so her freckles grew. Esmeralda rubbed her large beautiful on top of Kermit's head. Miss Piggy chopped onions which caused Fozzy tears to rub into oblivion. Oblivion started playing XBox with Meg Crofton and Bruce Banner, but Darkwing Duck slapped the baloney sandwich out with jelly donuts and bacon bits. Rapunzel cut off her boyfriends tallywacker. Banner chiseled margarita pictures from his cryogenically frozen blood. Mickey got busy with Ursula. Minnie followed Facebook posts by Ursula detailing dinner parties, chocolate, laundry, BBQ, alcohol induced orgies. Minnie started looking really upset because they showed mice being shoved into walls causing contusions and death threats stating that goofy would loose

SAV

Instead Kermit the Frog's Legs were breaded in Rice Krispies with olive oil. Buzz Kilman played with Buddy Holly until Santa Claus delivered his "load" prematurely into Florida. Now Snow White only wished his Visits lasted longer. Belle danced naked hoping Woody might get Dopey and Baloo pregnant. Tonga Toast covered pop-tarts were delicious but egg rolls injected with human growth hormone caused dinosaurs to get a large prefrontal cortex brain. Imagineers thought there goes my job. Cunningly they collectively stripped everything off themselves in a way that excited me into doing Anne Hathaway impersonations. Anyway, Cats played Pokemon while cooking catnip pancakes covered in thick red blood beetles smothered in spoiled ewok meat. at Universal Studios King Kong decided to barf Jingle bells while siphoning Uranium ore from area 51. This angered Marlin Perkins a lot when they placed spices under Ursula's tentacles and cooked endangered Kaola burgers with extra jalapeno sauce. Pikachu vomited jellybeans into Zazu's toilet mouth. This started a food fight. Mickey won. He bought everyone Mickey Ears and Turkey testicles earrings which dangled ographically low. Hedgehogs jumped onto Hades lap and danced to Nsync. Hades loved it a lot. Back at the Bat Cave Riddler worked tirelessly on Robin who cried out MORE! Penguin pounced on Darth Vader but he was busy polishing silverware. The X-Men having beaten Epic Hulk partied into the wee hours. They performed "The Lambada" while Keyboard Cat purred, "Won't you stroke my short dole whip Booty?" Cruella decided to buy 101 party balloons with "I love puppies". Sanaa and daisy duck kissed passionately while Nala rolled past the churro stand and waterboarded Scar. Darkwing threw confetti cupcakes at old people having conniptions because Rafiki blasted dynamite sticks by shoving gun powder into Meg Croftons vagi... HELLO! How are the nipples on Jafars left kneecap? Confused, Bill Nye The Science Guy started consulting Tom Staggs on o's resort in Greece. Merida offered her red hot cattle prod to Hercules and he enjoyed poking her repeatedly in the mouth with bratwurst flavored chicken. Jessica Rabbit whipped up her famous carrot pie with chainsaw grease and bacon bits topping. Hulk Hogan moronically proclaimed that he was the zombie at La Nouba, then he decided that it was time to play pocket bobsleds with himself. Minnie took her cat slicer and started maiming Pluto. Goofy buffed the car with Aladdin's pants butter. Cosmic Ray fired grenades at Woody's chaps which exploded causing burns to his ear and pancreas. Bo hissed at the Cat in the Hat and threw dental floss containers with tiny propellers that shot webs at Jiminy's face while Mr. Eisner forced Meg Gatron to play football nude in Detroit in winter. Surprisingly it stayed chaste and actually wet inside from small minded slugs. Donald purchased several i Pads for Figment while Mulan waterboarded in style, but General Knowledge proved nothing. After Chip sang and danced, Merida went commando and drank blue battery acid so her freckles grew. Esmeralda rubbed her large beautiful on top of Kermit's head. Miss Piggy chopped onions which caused Fozzy tears to rub into oblivion. Oblivion started playing XBox with Meg Crofton and Bruce Banner, but Darkwing Duck slapped the baloney sandwich out with jelly donuts and bacon bits. Rapunzel cut off her boyfriends tallywacker. Banner chiseled margarita pictures from his cryogenically frozen blood. Mickey got busy with Ursula. Minnie followed Facebook posts by Ursula detailing dinner parties, chocolate, laundry, BBQ, alcohol induced orgies. Minnie started looking really upset because they showed mice being shoved into walls causing contusions and death threats stating that goofy would lose his

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom