The Official Walking Dead Thread

njDizFan

The first couple of episodes have had me watching the screen through my spread fingers. It is so painful and brutal and difficult to watch. It's interesting that the walkers have not even been part of the storyline. It's man vs. man at this point and probably moving forward. Negan is a cool character but has a little too much snark built into his mannerisms.

Overall this season has a lot more tension and drama then the last few. I'm just hoping this season builds up to Daryl putting Negan on the pole.

mf1972

If they follow the comics, which there is no guarantee they will. They have deviated quite a bit in the past.

While I like the threat after Negan, I am not sure how it would play on TV.
i have a friend who reads the comics. he already spoiled glen on me. told him not to tell me anything else.

Pan80

I was in Woodbury a few weeks ago.
Woodbury.jpg

Pan80

That's so cool, how did you get to do that? Did you see the Governor by chance? (My husband still refuses to believe he's really dead.)
I have a hobby where I visit movie and TV show filming locations, and then try to line up a still shot from the movie, to what it looks like today. The Walking Dead is filmed all over Georgia, and i found a few of the locations. :) I have all the other ones on my Instagram.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Considering the last post was in 2017, I guess a lot of people gave up on this show. I stuck with it and just watched the finale...

I have to say I was disappointed with it. It had some nice moments, but way to much of it was just setup for what comes next which undermined that ability for them to do a really satisfying wrap up. Since we know who is getting spin offs there was no sense of jeopardy for the major characters. Having Judith get shot was pretty contrived since I didn't believe for a second that they would kill her. I was expecting some heroic deaths amongst the B-Level cast but it looks like they may be keeping them around for future shows.

DfromATX

Considering the last post was in 2017, I guess a lot of people gave up on this show. I stuck with it and just watched the finale...

I have to say I was disappointed with it. It had some nice moments, but way to much of it was just setup for what comes next which undermined that ability for them to do a really satisfying wrap up. Since we know who is getting spin offs there was no sense of jeopardy for the major characters. Having Judith get shot was pretty contrived since I didn't believe for a second that they would kill her. I was expecting some heroic deaths amongst the B-Level cast but it looks like they may be keeping them around for future shows.

Ha ha, I totally forgot about this thread. I gave up when Negan was around. I didn't like him at all! So, I take it they never found a cure? ;)

DKampy

Is anyone watching Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live? This is the spinoff I was most interested in seeing and so far it has not disappointed.
IMO… this is the best thing I have seen from The Walking Dead universe in awhile… I have been disappointed in most spin-off shows and even later Seasons of the OG Walking Dead series

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom