The Official Hurricane Ivan thread...

Kadee

You are very welcome, Atta. I think the west bound side was knocked out of alignment by the storm surge. The east bound side roadway was lifted up and off the supports by the storm surge. Pretty scary! I was shocked! It must have been huge and strong to do that.

Atta83

So where are they having everyone detour from I-10??? My dad is wondering bc he has a co-worker going out to florida on vactaion and he is driving with the family and would like to know what they are doing actually ...i mean if you have that info...

FamilyMan

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Ivan is predicted to stay offshore and follow the coast line of Texas and Mexico, then go back out into the Gulf, heading towards FL once again. :(

TomDisney

FamilyMan said:
Ivan is predicted to stay offshore and follow the coast line of Texas and Mexico, then go back out into the Gulf, heading towards FL once again. :(

231458W5.gif
Where are you getting this information? That's not even close to what the NHC is even predicting....lets not start false rumors and create panic and problems where none need to exist...

TomDisney

FamilyMan said:
Just what they said on MSNBC about 5 min ago...

Well, just have to yell at MSNBC for making false statements and rumors...guess they feel like that need to keep up with CBS in that department.

Woody13

I don't want to see Ivan again in any form and I sure don't want him to visit anyone else! I've been up on my roof most of the day using wood from my destroyed privacy fence as slats to nail down the edges of the several BIG tarps on my roof. Regular "button" roofing nails don't hold the tarps down very well.:wave:

pinkrose

Atta83 said:
Theres a possibility he could go out in the gulf and come back towards the texas coast.

He's projected to go in at the Tx/La border (approx). Then curve down well into Tx. I don't see how he'd leave Tx into the Gulf and go right back into Tx. *shrugs* guess Ivan the Terrible will do what he wants.

Like Woody, I don't care to see Ivan again either. Sorry about the damage you got.

Disnut

what news was saying Ivan is supposed to come right on top of San Antiono Sunday. and a cool front is supposed to meet it somewhere nearby. Depending on where the two meet will be how much rain we get.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom