The Official 1971-1999 Picture Thread

Castle Cake Apologist

I know this is an old thread, but I can't see a single one of the photos that have been posted in here. Is it just me? I'm on my office computer, so maybe there's some kind of block.

rob0519

I guess we should just be grateful that we can access the site at all, right?

I can access this site, but most of the pictures come up at small boxes with an "x". Our company has blocked a number of websites, such as Disney.com, ESPN.com, ticketmaster.com, etc. along with the usual gambling and adult sites.

5thGenTexan

Probably most of the links to those pics are no longer valid. For one reason or another the photos were removed from the photo sharing site.

EDIT: I tried to upload a photo and got a black img icon. So, I dunno

EDIT 2: I tried to view the page in Chrome and all the pics show up fine.

Last edited:

5thGenTexan

Me in my full early 80s attire. :)

Jeffrey%20and%20Laurie%20Dale_zpsdcqu4ack.jpg

rob0519

MK 1979
Thumper and Flower
AtaR6rF.jpg

I know it would cost Disney $20 per hour ($10 for the character and $10 for the handler, both CPs), but I think putting more characters in the parks would be an amazing perk for the guests. When was the last time Thumper and Flower were even made available to meet guests?

brb1006

I know it would cost Disney $20 per hour ($10 for the character and $10 for the handler, both CPs), but I think putting more characters in the parks would be an amazing perk for the guests. When was the last time Thumper and Flower were even made available to meet guests?
Thumper returned to WDW in the mid 2000's. He's currently meetable at Animal Kingdom but randomly these days. Before Camp Minnie Mickey got removed to make way for Pandora. Thumper and Miss Bunny were pretty common when they started showing up more often as early as 2010. These days you can only see them at MK during the Easter pre-parade.

Thumper also used to be meetable during the Easter seasons at Disneyland prior to the parts of Adventureland being removed to make way for Star Wars Land.

Meanwhile Flower hasn't been spotted at any of the parks since the late 1970's.

Seabasealpha1

Guess what? 2010 and we still wear them. So what?

And please call them something else. You know that means something totally different in the UK...
Hey, so what are they called there? Maybe you explained this already...?

There's got to be something more smooth to pronounce than "frontal zippered belted pouch"?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom