The Offical WDWMagic Chuck Norris Joke Thread

Darth Tater

Once while at MK, a scooter ran into the back of Chuck Norris's ankles. The scooter is expected to make a full recovery by late September. The driver was not so lucky.

If Gaston, Hercules, and Mr. Incredible all got into a fight...the winner would be Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris accidently took a flash picture inside a dark ride. The CM's & surrounding tourists were quick to offer him an apology.

dave&di

I hate Chuck Norris, my 92 year old nan kicks Chuck Norris's butt!

Am i not grasping the point of this thread? :eek: I'm sorry, it needed saying!

(tip toes to the door and exits quietly)

dave&di

:eek:
It was nice knowing you.
I needed to say it, I feel better for saying it, I've wanted to say it for years now but felt too ashamed. But now I can release it as I am unknown to anyone here. I hate Chuck Norris, I hate Chuck Norris, I HATE CHUCK NORRIS!!! I can't stop! Woohoo!

(breaths a sigh of relief)

Darth Tater

DAK's Kilimanjaro Safari uses elaborately themed trenches & barriers. This is to keep the lions safe in case Chuck Norris happens to ride.

Out of sheer respect, SGE does not operate when Chuck Norris visits MK.

On Jungle Cruise, the backside of water always faces forward when Chuck Norris rides by.

Chuck Norris is not required to keep his hands & arms inside the vehicle at all times.

Parents ask Mickey Mouse to take pictures of their children meeting Chuck Norris.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom