The Nintendo Cinematic Universe: Imagineering some Movies

kmbmw777

Original Poster
Over the course of the next couple months, I plan to go in depth on some of the ideas for movies for the recently announced Nintendo movies that are being made. I think there is great potential for amazing storylines in these films, but there is also a lot of potential for them for being flops. So I will share my ideas, and you guys can comment, make suggestions, or even share your own ideas.

I will divide the NCU into (currently 3 phases), similar to the MCU. In this introductory post, I will briefly introduce my tentative plan for Phase One of the NCU. This post will later serve as an appendix.

PHASE I
A mysterious celestial being seeks out orbs to regain his power, by sparking many great battles between the heros of two dimensions.

Super Mario Bros I: Reign of Kong

Donkey_Kong_NES_Screenshot.png

Part One
Part Two
Cast

Legend of Zelda: Hero of Time
Legend_of_Zelda_NES.PNG

Cast
Part One
Part Two
Part Three

Super Mario Bros II: Predator of Royalty
NES_Super_Mario_Bros.png

Star Fox Vol. 1
snes17.png

Super Mario Bros III: Legacy of Legends
SuperMarioKartInline_1258984261.jpg

Kirby's Dreamland
kirby-1.png

Super Smash Bros.
250px-Supersmashbox.jpg

Pokemon Red

firered.jpg

Last edited:

Brer Oswald

Over the course of the next couple months, I plan to go in depth on some of the ideas for movies for the recently announced Nintendo movies that are being made. I think there is great potential for amazing storylines in these films, but there is also a lot of potential for them for being flops. So I will share my ideas, and you guys can comment, make suggestions, or even share your own ideas.

I will divide the NCU into (currently 3 phases), similar to the MCU. In this introductory post, I will briefly introduce my tentative plan for Phase One of the NCU. This post will later serve as an appendix.

PHASE I
A mysterious celestial being seeks out orbs to regain his power, by sparking many great battles between the heros of two dimensions.

Donkey_Kong_NES_Screenshot.png

Super Mario Bros II: Predator of Royalty
NES_Super_Mario_Bros.png

Legend of Zelda: UNNAMED MOVIE
Legend_of_Zelda_NES.PNG

Star Fox Vol. 1
snes17.png

Super Mario Bros III: Legacy of Legends
SuperMarioKartInline_1258984261.jpg

Kirby's Dreamland
kirby-1.png

Super Smash Bros.
250px-Supersmashbox.jpg

Pokemon Red

firered.jpg

Did someone say...Nintendo :bookworm:

kmbmw777

Original Poster

kmbmw777

Original Poster
Post One of Two
hqdefault.jpg

Important Characters Introduced
Mario
Luigi
Paulina/Peach
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Tabuu
R.O.B

The Subspace Arc
throne_room_2.jpg

Tabuu sits on a throne in a high technology room, surrounded by the vast void of space. ROBs can be seen wandering around the facility One ROB walks up to Tabuu holding a glowing blue ball. "Master. This was found by Natasha when exploring some battle site from Andross's war.
Tabuu smiles at the ball. "ROB. It has taken me thousands of years to have a battle so chaotic that it can create one of these, and we can locate it in time. I do not want to wait longer. Scan the two dimensions for the most powerful, yet ignorant beast you can find. Then we will set it loose in Hyrule or on Andross or on Terra."
"Scanning... Individual found in the Mushroom Kingdom. Name: Donkey Kong."
"Great. Open a rift from here to Terra. Give him the ball. And let him reign free. That should cause enough chaos for those mortals."

Plumbers World Convention Arc (Tokyo)
url

Mario and Luigi meet up at a convention hall. Mario awkwardly tries to avoid eye contact with Luigi, but Luigi confronts him anyways. The two discuss, and Mario leaves Luigi by himself.
As the convention starts up, Mario meets a beautiful girl who introduces herself as Paulina. They agree to go on a date.
Geoffrey, leader pf the Plumbers Association of the World (PAW), gives a beautiful speech on coming together.
Mario and Paulina go on their date, but Paulina disappears halfway through.
In a couple of days, Geoffrey is giving the farewell address, with Paulina, who turns out to be his daughter, by his side.A giant ape breaks into the hall, kills Geoffrey, and kidnaps Paulina (who he calls Peach).
The convention is in chaos, as Mario begins to leave. He sees smaller apes in wooden planes flying around the city, shooting peanuts. Luigi confronts his brother, and tries to stop him. When Mario sees he can't be stopped, Luigi agrees to join him.
Their plan is for Mario to search the city for Paulina and face Donkey Kong, while Luigi rallies the plumbers to fight against the other apes. Plumbers are handy.

To be continued...​

Last edited:

Brer Oswald

Post One of Two
hqdefault.jpg

Important Characters Introduced
Mario
Luigi
Paulina/Peach
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Tabuu
R.O.B

The Subspace Arc
throne_room_2.jpg

Tabuu sits on a throne in a high technology room, surrounded by the vast void of space. ROBs can be seen wandering around the facility One ROB walks up to Tabuu holding a glowing blue ball. "Master. This was found by Natasha when exploring some battle site from Andross's war.
Tabuu smiles at the ball. "ROB. It has taken me one billion years to have a battle so chaotic that it can create one of these. I do not want to wait longer. Scan the two dimensions for the most powerful, yet ignorant beast you can find. Then we will set it loose in Hyrule or on Andross or on Terra."
"Scanning... Individual found in the Mushroom Kingdom. Name: Donkey Kong."
"Great. Open a rift from here to Terra. Give him the ball. And let him reign free. That should cause enough chaos for those mortals."

Plumbers World Convention Arc (Tokyo)
url

Mario and Luigi meet up at a convention hall. Mario awkwardly tries to avoid eye contact with Luigi, but Luigi confronts him anyways. The two discuss, and Mario leaves Luigi by himself.
As the convention starts up, Mario meets a beautiful girl who introduces herself as Paulina. They agree to go on a date.
Geoffrey, leader pf the Plumbers Association of the World (PAW), gives a beautiful speech on coming together.
Mario and Paulina go on their date, but Paulina disappears halfway through.
In a couple of days, Geoffrey is giving the farewell address, with Paulina, who turns out to be his daughter, by his side.A giant ape breaks into the hall, kills Geoffrey, and kidnaps Paulina (who he calls Peach).
The convention is in chaos, as Mario begins to leave. He sees smaller apes in wooden planes flying around the city, shooting peanuts. Luigi confronts his brother, and tries to stop him. When Mario sees he can't be stopped, Luigi agrees to join him.
Their plan is for Mario to search the city for Paulina and face Donkey Kong, while Luigi rallies the plumbers to fight against the other apes. Plumbers are handy.

To be continued...​
Is Tabuu supposed to be the big bad? If so I would advise using master core or even someone like Dimentio instead. Otherwise, fantastic work. I'd love to help if you need any!

kmbmw777

Original Poster
Is Tabuu supposed to be the big bad? If so I would advise using master core or even someone like Dimentio instead. Otherwise, fantastic work. I'd love to help if you need any!
He might be using tabuu since that was the big bad in smash bros brawl.
Currently, Tabuu is the biggest for Phases 1-3; Dimentio will be a bigger bad (think Loki-sized). Currently as I do not have plans for Phase IV (that's assuming I finish all of my ideas), I have not yet planned anything with master core. Thats not a no, but it is not a yet.

And thank you very much :)

Brer Oswald

He might be using tabuu since that was the big bad in smash bros brawl.
I know, I was just suggesting someone more memorable or iconic. Although Tabuu could still work as a Darth Vadar type with Master Core as the True Big Bad, but I would just suggest someone more...Mario for a Mario themed movie.

Brer Oswald

Currently, Tabuu is the biggest for Phases 1-3; Dimentio will be a bigger bad (think Loki-sized). Currently as I do not have plans for Phase IV (that's assuming I finish all of my ideas), I have not yet planned anything with master core. Thats not a no, but it is not a yet.

And thank you very much :)
Are you actually considering Dimentio? You clearly know your stuff so I'm just going to back off :p:hilarious:!

kmbmw777

Original Poster
I know, I was just suggesting someone more memorable or iconic. Although Tabuu could still work as a Darth Vadar type with Master Core as the True Big Bad, but I would just suggest someone more...Mario for a Mario themed movie.
Tabuu is the big bad for the entire NCU (Super Smash Bros.). Hes on the level of Thanos. I definitely l think about ways to incorporate Master Core tho. There may be something i can do to make him flow a bit more naturally into things.

Brer Oswald

Tabuu is the big bad for the entire NCU (Super Smash Bros.). Hes on the level of Thanos. I definitely l think about ways to incorporate Master Core tho. There may be something i can do to make him flow a bit more naturally into things.
That seems to make a lot of sense. Master Core is a little bit hard because it's mostly an entity. Maybe Tabuu could transform into Master Core later on?

kmbmw777

Original Poster
The surprise of the game or the film series? If it's the game, no spoiler warnings needed :p!
just some characters to the universe and some plots. As you can probably tell, I'm not gonna directly steal plots from any game. Ill borrow them and shuffle their plots into different movies. like the pokemon series is almost all original story :)

Expect part 2 of this movie after my physics homework. so late tonight or tomorrow.

kmbmw777

Original Poster
Post Two of Two

hqdefault.jpg

The Battle for Tokyo

aftermath_by_tituslunter-d7sjj3h.jpg

Young Monkeys (lead by Diddy Kong) fly around the city of Tokyo in wooden air crafts, shooting exploding peanuts at people. Donkey Kong sits atop a construction site, holding Paulina, who he calls Peach. As Mario attempts to climb through the construction by jumping over barrels that DK throws at him (he can jump high). Luigi rallies the plumbers to use their skills to stop the apes. Luigi climbs a building with toilet plungers and jumps into an ape plane, and takes control of it. Mario engages Donkey Kong in an epic showdown, after Peach/Paulina gives him a fire flower. Luigi gets into a dogfight with Diddy Kong. Mario and Luigi beat the Kongs as they fall to their apparent deaths. (But those who watch the film frame by frame see they got sucked into a portal).

Small cutscene of Tabuu giving orders to a legion of ROBsto descend upon the city

As Mario and Paulina reunite, Paulina reveals her double alias as Peach. Princess of a land in a seemingly parallel universe. "The portal in Tokyo was probably destroyed. But in Brooklyn, New York..." A flaming ROB crashes into the building and knocks Peach to the ground off of the tall construction site. Luigi is shooting ROBs out of the sky, but most escape, some with mysterious orbs.

Luigi and Mario reunite. They agree to set up a new plumbing company in Brooklyn, NY.

Post Credit Scenes

A ROB and Peach land in the middle of a foreign jungle. Peach pushes the ROB off of her, and wanders around before being found by a Toad, who urges her to return to the Mushroom Kingdom as the Goomba's are attacking, under a new leader.

Tabuu sits in his throne. "Natasha, you are sure that this Luigi is the fallen green hero, who the prophecy spoke of." A blue lady walks into the light, "Yes father." Tabuu says, "This won't be another Link now will it? You created a dangerous enemy last time you meddled." The Blue women says, "I have confidence that Luigi is the man we need to gather the last three orbs we need. Then me and my siblings can reign chaos across the dimensions."

"Very well. Proceed."

Author's Notes
This was a blast writing, and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. I decided to move up the Legend of Zelda Movie to next, and add another one later in the phase. There is so many cool stories to incorporate, and I absolutely can not wait to write more!​

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom