The Next Group Chat?

M

Mr Lightbeer

Original Poster
When is there to be another group chat? and does anyone think we will talk about Disney this time,well I sure as hell hope we don't.;)

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 67

jay_london

You can only pose serious questions about Disney, no nasty talk, or poking fun, or having a laugh, or having fun, just serious Disney discussion. S o I guess there will probably be only one or two people there.

jay:rolleyes:

Maria

Mr. Lightbeer:
How dare you say you don´t want to talk about Disney??????!!! Like if there was something else to talk about!:D

Ariel

I don't think you've joined one of our group chats before, have you Maria? ;)

Someone pick a date and time...where is our usual host?

Maria

I did join the chatroom once last month, I can only remember markymark there, but I was in a hurry and had to leave soon.
Let me know when the next one is..... in Orlando´s time if possible... :)

Tramp

Originally posted by Maria
I did join the chatroom once last month, I can only remember markymark there, but I was in a hurry and had to leave soon.
Let me know when the next one is..... in Orlando´s time if possible... :)

Maria...
Ah.....lookin at that GREAT picture of yours.....I feel compelled to say that you are one HOT TAMALE !;) ;) ;) oooolala

cya in the chat!:D

PS...Orlando time?....I have a mickey mouse watch.....will that do?

JAY-ROD

Re: I AM EARNING MY EARS NOW!

Wow! That was my 100th post! I am now "earning my ears"..... hehe:p

congrats on earning ur ears. i'm in the chatroom if u wanna chat.

markymark

Yeah, I have that effect on a lot of people.

markymark

BTW, when are we going to have a chat again?

I think we need to make sure Tramp has a cold shower before, especially if Maria is going to be there.

Ariel

Well, mark you seem to be so good at hosting the chats...or do you want to pass the baton to someone else?

BTW, Tramp needs to take a cold shower if anyone of the female gender should be there...especially if they happen to be wearing heels...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom