The next big thing........Another live trip report!

In honor of @disneysince71, I'd like to post as we go. It was so much fun reading along, I figured, "why not?" I tried this in February, but it only lasted half the trip. I picked up a stomach bug midway and ended up tossing the phone in the sink in the wee hours of the morning ending any updates. Hope to avoid that this time! :mad: iphones can be expensive! Anyway, I can't promise to be as active as she was, but I'll try to keep it current and not aggravate my wonderful family as we enjoy Disneyworld!
On a side note, our flight has already been delayed until 6:50 PM. We were hoping to check in at the Yacht Club then head to MK for EMH. Don't think that will happen now, but we shall see what we shall see.
The trip is from Today, June 30 through July 14. The first week will be spent at the YC. Our second week at AKL. My wife and I will be traveling with our son, 10, and daughter, 8. Very excited, but now bummed with this delay! :(

coachwnh

Original Poster
WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!! I did it!!!!!! I finally caught ALL THE WAY up!!!!!!! YEEEEEHHHAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!!
I feel like I've just finished a good novel...a really Magical one...!!! :D ;) :)

Hope the bug is long gone and that you're all very well rested by now!!! :)

Thanks again, Coach! It's been a HOOT!!! :)
Can't wait for the next one...!!!!!????? o_O :D ;) :)
Glad you got through it and enjoyed the read!

Disney80

Annnnnddd.... I'm done! 54 pages later! ;)

One word only comes to mind: WOW! Where do I sign up for your TR from Disneyland? :D

Great story-telling, you have a beautiful family and it felt as though I was there right along with your family (allright, about 2 weeks delayed but give me a newbie break, will ya? :p)

I am hoping I can go back in early 2014 (keeping my fingers crossed the stars aligned and the pixie dust work its magic) so I can experience it all one more time. Been almost 6 years since my last trip and I want to go badly!

Never been to Disneyland so I am hoping your TR will give the push I need to convince my folks we should go in a few years...

coachwnh

Original Poster
Annnnnddd.... I'm done! 54 pages later! ;)

One word only comes to mind: WOW! Where do I sign up for your TR from Disneyland? :D

Great story-telling, you have a beautiful family and it felt as though I was there right along with your family (allright, about 2 weeks delayed but give me a newbie break, will ya? :p)

I am hoping I can go back in early 2014 (keeping my fingers crossed the stars aligned and the pixie dust work its magic) so I can experience it all one more time. Been almost 6 years since my last trip and I want to go badly!

Never been to Disneyland so I am hoping your TR will give the push I need to convince my folks we should go in a few years...
Glad you enjoyed it!! :)

gonetowdw

Okay, I think I have finally read through all of the posts. Thank you so much for posting as you and your family enjoyed the most Magical place on earth! I arrived on the 12th and my husband and I had reservations at the Crystal Palace for breakfast at 8:20 on the 13th. We left 2 15 year olds sleep in and we went off to the most Magical place on earth (you have this to look forward to!!). It is funny because I was actually looking out for you in the Magic Kingdom that morning. I have a flip phone so I had no internet connection and had lost total connection to reality. I think we were both there at the same time. I am shy by nature but I probably would have introduced myself to you! I again want to thank you for taking me on your trip, I enjoyed every minute of it and appreciated the up to date reports. Even though it rained every day we were there it did not take anything away from the enjoyment we experienced.

coachwnh

Original Poster
Okay, I think I have finally read through all of the posts. Thank you so much for posting as you and your family enjoyed the most Magical place on earth! I arrived on the 12th and my husband and I had reservations at the Crystal Palace for breakfast at 8:20 on the 13th. We left 2 15 year olds sleep in and we went off to the most Magical place on earth (you have this to look forward to!!). It is funny because I was actually looking out for you in the Magic Kingdom that morning. I have a flip phone so I had no internet connection and had lost total connection to reality. I think we were both there at the same time. I am shy by nature but I probably would have introduced myself to you! I again want to thank you for taking me on your trip, I enjoyed every minute of it and appreciated the up to date reports. Even though it rained every day we were there it did not take anything away from the enjoyment we experienced.
Glad you took the time to read and Im even more glad you also had a nice trip!!!! When will you be going back?

gonetowdw

Glad you took the time to read and Im even more glad you also had a nice trip!!!! When will you be going back?
As soon as I can!!! My husband introduced me to Disney World 17 years ago(honeymoon). I don't care about fancy houses or cars, I just love to go to Disney World. We try to go every year however, it is becoming more difficult as my daughter(only child) is in High School now. I did not mind taking her out of elementary school but high school is completely different. The July trip was a mix of a business trip that I had to go on and MORE pleasure! We live in Pittsburgh so it is a plane trip.

coachwnh

Original Poster
As soon as I can!!! My husband introduced me to Disney World 17 years ago(honeymoon). I don't care about fancy houses or cars, I just love to go to Disney World. We try to go every year however, it is becoming more difficult as my daughter(only child) is in High School now. I did not mind taking her out of elementary school but high school is completely different. The July trip was a mix of a business trip that I had to go on and MORE pleasure! We live in Pittsburgh so it is a plane trip.
Well I hope your next trip is very soon!!! Best of luck in finding time and planning!!! :)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Slow buses this morning from the lodge to AK park. We made it, but 15 minutes late

We ran into to this enough at AKL. But seriously you can almost understand MK or DTD but AK? Given the price of the resort Disney should be able to deliver their AKL guests timely to AK, it is two miles.

coachwnh

Original Poster
We ran into to this enough at AKL. But seriously you can almost understand MK or DTD but AK? Given the price of the resort Disney should be able to deliver their AKL guests timely to AK, it is two miles.
It's actually less then a mile!!! Even worse

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Sounds like it was another wonderful day!!! Thank you for sharing!!!

Well I wouldn't let myself start reading your DL trip report until I finished this one, just realized I've been trying to plow through it for a month now. Great Read! I may have forgotten since I've been reading for weeks now, does your family do the Haunted Mansion?

Now that you have completed DL, I can be Johnny Come Lately to that trip report. :D The joys of summer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom