The New X-Box

bhg469

And I have a tracking # and this just got really real!

Rrod? Are some sony consoles really having issues? For real that blows I had 3 Xbox deaths. Anyway have fun with the ps4, I truly hope yours is not affected.

Voxel

President of Progress City

Rrod? Are some sony consoles really having issues? For real that blows I had 3 Xbox deaths. Anyway have fun with the ps4, I truly hope yours is not affected.

Some sony consoles seemed to be issues, and most seem to be from Amazon, check out amazons reviews over 400 reporting issues, but with a million sold and in use this weekend and say maybe 1000 effected thats not bad odds. My first 360 red ring in a year which led to me getting a PS3, though I will admit I got the R2D2 360 when it released.
And thank you!! Like i said prior, I can't wait to hear about your Xbox One's.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member

It is a small number. In all likely hood it is either at or below what you would expect for any electronics device. The only rub is you simply cant go to the store and switch one out.

afar28

Getting closer to the release, I'm beginning to really get excited. My 360 has been crashing more and more often recently, and I think it's beginning to really go. Looks like the Xbox one is coming at the perfect time for me.

bhg469

The inability to exchange would be a huge bummer indeed. I do admit that any issue or flaw is going to seem bigger now because twitter didn't exist when we got our 360s had the same thing happened now, I can't even imagine the backlash.

bhg469

My tracking number says delivery is tomorrow.. This is either a cruel joke or joyful news! I still have an all day road trip for work Wednesday so that will be fun...

bhg469

Ups won't let me select a delivery window which is awful because ups usually comes quite late to my house. I have a premium account too so typically it does allow for a choice.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
It has arrived.

2013-11-22_12-09-12_202.jpg

bhg469

I am but I have discovered my entertainment center is too high for the kinect. I'm having a tough time getting it to respond to gestures. I haven't even tried a game yet but I have been out a lot today.

afar28

Really loving the Xbox so far. Only thing is the time it takes for games to download is really long. Almost 50 minutes. But the graphics are great, I am pleasantly surprised by Kinect 2.0 and I love the game recording.

Uncle Lupe

Did anybody buy an extra to sell on EBay? Looks like there is a market for the people who didn't take advantage of the many preorder opportunities.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Did anybody buy an extra to sell on EBay? Looks like there is a market for the people who didn't take advantage of the many preorder opportunities.
I was considering it, but in the end decided to go with just the one. I am always leery of doing it as the experiences I have had being a seller on ebay are less than favorable. Some went off with out a hitch, but far too many ended with "I know you are asking $1000 for that item worth $1100...will you take a broken laptop and $50 for it?".

bhg469

EBay sales are going for around 630. With the consoles price of 500tax minus ebays awful fees you would barely make a profit.

Voxel

President of Progress City

My friend bought 3 PS4s and 3 Xbox Ones for the purpose of selling. He just posted right now that he made more money on selling the PS4's on ebay even though they were both going for that $600 mark.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom