The New and Improved Ultimate Disney Project!!!

The Adventurer

Original Poster
Hello everyone, I'm back. As some of you may know, I started a thread last year called The Ultimate Disney Project, which showcased my ideas for a series of new theme park complexes. After a while, the creative juices stopped flowing and I became bored with the subject, so I quit. Quitting thereby caused my old thread to vanish into the depths of cyberspace forever lost. Now I have decided to revive my ideas because I feel that they are too good not to be shared. Here is the list of all my parks I will eventually design.:king:

Disneyland Resort - This resort complex will feature three theme parks, Disneyland, The Disney Studios, and Disney's Underwater Kingdom. Together, along with four resort destinations and a sprawling Downtown area, this promises to be one of the most magical kingdoms Disney has ever presented to the public. The aforementioned resorts would be a new spin on The Disneyland Resort, Disney's Polynesian Resort, Disney's Contemporary Resort, and Disney's Davy Crocket Ranch.

Disneyland Park - My Disneyland Park is an expanded and enhanced version of the current Disneyland Parks and Magic Kingdoms that populate the globe. This park will be able to accomodate both classic and new ideas. This plan prevents replacement of such classics as Mr. Toad's Wild Ride and 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, while allowing such new attractions like Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin and Stitch's Great Escape to be incorporated inside the park. Since this is not real and I am in fact not a real Disney Imagineer, there is not an exact place I would have this park constructed.

The Disney Studios - The Disney Studios would be the sister park to Disneyland. This will not be an exact clone of Disney-MGM Studios, nor the new Studios in Paris. Instead, this will combine a nostalgic view of moviemaking, backstage tours, a variety of movie-themed attractions, a delightful selection of shops and restaurants, and of course, a magical Disney touch.

Disney's Underwater Kingdom - Welcome to an aquatic theme park unlike any the world has ever seen. Like Disney's Animal Kingdom before it, this will put all other aquariums to shame, and maybe a few theme parks as well. King Triton's Castle stands majestically over a watery land of whales and dolphins, along with freshwater favorites like manatees, alligators, and river otters. Also awaiting in the fathoms below is a cavalcade of mythical creatures of the sea that have never been seen, until now. Dive in!

The Wonderful World of Disney Resort - This is the most elaborate theme park complex ever contructed in Disney's history. It combines three mega theme parks, numerous resorts, and a new Downtown complex to create the most extravagant magical kingdom to date. Once again, there is no location I wish to place this, however keep in mind that if it was to be built it would be hundreds of miles away from my Disneyland Resort mentioned above.

The Wonderful World of Disney Park - What if you got the chance to step into the lands of your favorite Disney classics? Well, here you can. This is the place where characters like Snow White, Pinocchio, Cinderella, Alice, and many more call home. This is the Fantasyland that Walt always dreamed about, but never got to see.

Disney's Discoveryland - This park celebrates Disney's greatest adventure stories. Classics like 20,000 Leagues Under the Seas, Treasure Island, Swiss Family Robinson, and The Chronicles of Narnia all have featured attractions here. Also, there are lands from some of Disney's animated cannon like Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Treasure Planet, and Pocahontas. This is the adventure park to end them all.

Disney's Animal Kingdom - Basically, this park takes the original design of the existing park in Florida, but it will be expanded and enhanced to incorporate exotic and adventurous new lands like North and South America, Antarctica, Australia, Europe, and a new mystical land of imaginary beasts, The Beastly Kingdom!

The Adventurer

Original Poster
Plot Outline Announcement

Later tonight, I will post a park outline for Disneyland Resort! It will take me a while to design a new Disney Studios and Disney's Undersea Kingdom, as well as the other theme park complexes. My posts will come more rapidly than others because I try to post something new every time I sign on. I really enjoy feedback and other people's opinions, whether they are positive or negative. :king:

The Adventurer

Original Poster
Disneyland Park Overview

Disneyland Park Overview:

When you visit Disneyland Park, it's vital to know the lay of the "lands." Disneyland has eight lands - Main Street, U.S.A.; Adventureland; The Blue Bayou; Frontierland; Liberty Square; Fantasyland; Toontown; and Tomorrowland. Main Street begins at Town Square, located just inside the park gates, and runs directly to Beast's Castle. The area in front of the castle is known as Central Plaza or, more aptly, the Hub. Bridges over the narrow waterways here serve as passages to each of the lands.
As you enter the park, the first bridge on your left goes to Adventureland; the next, to Liberty Square and Frontierland. On your right, the first bridge heads to Tomorrowland, the second to Fantasyland and Toontown. The end points of the pathways leading to the lands are linked by a street that is roughly circular, so that the layout of Disneyland Park resembles a wheel. All attractions, restaurants, and shops are found along the wheel's rim and spokes. :king:

The Adventurer

Original Poster
Disneyland Park
The Beast's Castle:

To reach the Beast's Castle, one cannot simply traipse across a stately drawbridge or glide up an elegant stone staircase. Instead, a winding wooded pathway leads guests to a looming iron gate that is always open to lost and weary travelers. Guarded by stone cherubs on each end, a wide marble bridge leads guests over a misty chasm. Once across, two guard towers frame a pair of massive wooden doors that beckon guests inside. Unlike other Disney theme park castles, Beast's Castle is much more than a pathway to Fantasyland.
Once inside, guests find themselves in a magnificent great hall decorated with warm red and gold carpets and tapestries that accentuate the gleaming gray floors. Four arched doorways give guests the opportunity to explore the vast reaches of the castle. The first door to your left leads to the magnificent ballroom; the next, to Belle's Library, Fairy Tale Garden, and Fantasyland. On your right, the first door takes guests to The Enchanted Rose Theatre, the second to Lumiere's. Four towering columns in the room's center lead guests to an enormous staircase, which deposits guests onto a small landing. On the landing are three other flights of stairs leading off from each end. Guests who venture left will be taken to Cogsworth's, while the right staircase leads to The Enchanted Rose Theatre's balcony seats. Walking straight ahead from the landing, guests find yet another great hall that is meant for those who have booked a stay inside the castle. From any vantage point, Beast's Castle looks as if it came straight from the film and obviously, its lovey interior is no exception.:king:

KentB3

It's great to have you back on the forums, and you have obviously improved in your skills as an amateur Imagineer since your last post about your parks! Your ideas, especially for Wonderful World of Disney, Underwater Kingdom, and Discoveryland park are simply BRILLANT!!!!! You also had some great ideas for the castle in your last post above! I really look forward to seeing more about your parks, and try to keep up the good work! :D :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :animwink:

The Adventurer

Original Poster
Lumiere's

Disneyland Park
Lumiere's:

To get to Lumiere's, one must enter the first arched doorway on the right of the great hall. A large living room with ample seating allows guests to wait comfortably before they are called to the dining area. After your name is called, you will be lead up a spiraling flight of stairs to the dining room. Large yet cozy, the room invites invites guests to, well... "Be Our Guest" for a most enchanting and unique dining experience. Hostesses at this festive establishment are dressed as an enchanted object and will adress guests as "Monsieur" or "Madamemoiselle". The room, while tall is not high-ceilinged like an old mead hall. Instead, Lumiere's is a more relaxed and intimate setting. Decor tends to deep greens and browns, with pink and purple tapestry-backed chairs. Dramatic lighting highlights each dining table, while oversized cakes and punchbowls provide whimsical centerpieces.

The Once Upon A Time Breakfast is an all-you-care-to-eat feast served family style. Characters who may appear at breakfast are Belle (in her provincial dress), Beast, Cinderella (in her pink party dress), Snow White, Briar Rose, Peter Pan, Wendy, Alice, Mad Hatter, Pinocchio, Gepetto, Jiminy Cricket, Mary Poppins, Aladdin, Jasmine, or Ariel (with legs). Note that only seven may appear at once.

The Fairy Tale Lunch features salads and sandwiches, and an assortment of soups and meat pies. Your lunch begins with a warm welcome by Cinderella's Fairy Godmother who is rudely interrupted by the mischievous Tinkerbell who flies in as a vibrant spot of golden light. Surprised by her manners, the Fairy Godmother informs Tinkerbell that if she wants to greet guests she must do it in a proper fashion and with a quick "Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo", Fairy Godmother brings Tinkerbell up to a normal human size. This occurs every hour and a half. Characters featured are Blue Fairy, Tinkerbell, Fairy Godmother, Flora, Fauna and Merryweather (in the living room), and Merlin.

Dinner is an all-you-care-to-eat royal feast served family style. On select nights, Cinderella hosts a grand gathering of Disney princesses and princes. Other nights feature Lumiere and the other enchanted objects holding court inside the dining room. Characters at Cinderella's Gala Feast may be any eight of the following. Cinderella and Prince Charming, Snow White and her Prince, Princess Aurora and Prince Phillip, Belle and the Prince, Ariel and Prince Eric, Aladdin and Princess Jasmine, Pocahontas and John Smith, and Tarzan and Jane. Characters at the Be Our Guest dinner are Lumiere, Cogsworth, Mrs. Potts, Chip, Belle, and the Beast. Belle and the Beast, who are in their evening attire, greet in the living room.

The Adventurer

Original Poster
Fairy Tale Gardens and Belle's Library

Disneyland Park
Fairy Tale Garden and Belle's Library:

Belle's Library is an area exclusive only to those staying inside the castle for an overnight stay. An elegant staircase leads guests into a spacious corridor with two golden doors at its center. Inside, the library is a large and airy space. Large crown molding frames out towering book shelves that line every wall of the library. A grand archway leads guests into a spacious reading nook with a grand fireplace flanked by two winding staircases on either side that lead to the library's second story walkway and two large windows that look out into the park. Two more flights of stairs are found on either side of the grand archway. The decor is light and fresh. The banisters and moldings are a warm gold shade, while the walls are painted a light blue-gray color. Books may be checked out for the length of your stay free of any charge. In the morning and early evening, Belle and occassionally the Beast are on hand to greet guests and tell stories.

The Adventurer

Original Poster
Sorry.

I'm sorry, but for those of you who read my threads, I often go back and correct design mistakes I have made. I have made many corrections to the layout of the Beast's Castle and Fairy Tale Gardens. Once again, sorry for the inconveniance. Oh, I also would like some feedback from those of you who read my post. Thanks:king:

KentB3

The Adventurer said:
Okay, I'm sure some of you asked, "Where's the ballroom?" Well, here it is. The ballroom will function as a table-service restaurant in the spirit of Victoria and Alberts and Le Chefs the France. The eatery, L 'Enchante', which means The Enchanted, has tables surrounding the luminous ballroom. Most tables are found behind large marble columns, but some feature a full view of the room and it's magnificently painted ceiling. Large panels of glass provide most of the restaurant's lighting. At night, candles are lit providing both a moonlit and candlelit ceremony. As the song goes dinner here is served "course by course" until you shout enough I'm done, on the exception of your main course which will vary according to the season. The dress is strictly jackets for men proper evening wear for women (families with children may find a more enchanting dinner option at Lumiere's). Along the glass panels on the interior of the room are elegant french doors that lead out to a circular balcony that overlooks a magnificent garden. An outdoor breezeway leads to a staircase which takes guests into the garden. A wedding pavilion can be found, along with a well disguised stable for the horses on Main Street. Couples who choose to have their fairy tale wedding here will not be disturbed by guests for the garden is exclusive to park guests. If one wishes to have their wedding reception inside the castle, one may rent out L 'Enchante' along with a Fairy Tale Suite if desired. The Fairy Tale Suite features luxurious sleeping quarters, a large private rose colored balcony the looks out over the park, his and her bathrooms, spacious living room, along with elegant touches. Another post is coming with full descriptions of the regular rooms, as well as two more suites. :king:

BRILLIANT idea for the use of the domed ballroom! For the restaurant, I suggest adding The Chef's Table; Chef’s Table. Victoria and Albert’s offers reservations at their chef’s table, which is actually located in the kitchen. This special table allows guests to see their food being specially prepared, and to receive an even more elaborate and personalized menu with up to thirteen courses. This experience costs $125 per person, and $185 with wine pairing.

KentB3

The Adventurer said:
Thanks Again KentB3. I will add the Chef's Table. I will add the Chef's Table to the restaurant.

Disneyland Resort
The Chef's Table at L'Enchante
I will keep the pricing the same as Victoria & Alberts, except instead of the kitchens, the location will be in a secluded dining room, the same dining room where Belle and the Beast enjoyed their meals. The room is rectangular and decorated in pleasant tones of red and pink. The table itself is made of a warm golden wood and features elegant carvings. To complement it are tall golden chairs with forest green fabric adorned on the seat and back. The doors into the kitchen will be left open, while your waiter will keep you informed on your meal selections, the way they are prepared, and how they are presented. :king:

The Chef's Table should be, if not in, next to the kitchen. The Chef's Table at Victoria and Albert's is actually a separate dining area in the kitchen area, not in the actual kitchen itself!

The Adventurer

Original Poster
In response to KentB3's comment about the Chef's Table...

Sorry for the misunderstanding, but the Chef's Table at L'Enchante provides the diners with a full view of the kitchens, it is just located in a seperate stately dining nook that resembles Belle and the Beast's table from the film. :king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom