The new alien encounter

Which do you think is more better for alien encounter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

disneyforever101396

Original Poster
So sorry it's taking me a long time I have autism and sometime I procrastinate on projects but I promise I will finish this one soon.
So let's get where to I left off......
Viral Marketing
First off, The viral marketing could use some realistic news videos of XS-Tech landing on earth and The Disney characters gone missing. Next, there would be some websites about XS-Tech featuring a countdown launching to the attraction opening. Finally, There could be a conspiracy website about HYDRA and what it plans to do with XS-Tech's inventions.
Feel free to drop me some ideas I could use along with some creative website ideas.
Coming soon.... The grand opening and then the full attraction experience.

Suchomimus

So sorry it's taking me a long time I have autism and sometime I procrastinate on projects but I promise I will finish this one soon.
So let's get where to I left off......
Viral Marketing
First off, The viral marketing could use some realistic news videos of XS-Tech landing on earth and The Disney characters gone missing. Next, there would be some websites about XS-Tech featuring a countdown launching to the attraction opening. Finally, There could be a conspiracy website about HYDRA and what it plans to do with XS-Tech's inventions.
Feel free to drop me some ideas I could use along with some creative website ideas.
Coming soon.... The grand opening and then the full attraction experience.
Will you not be using any IPs for this attraction?

Suchomimus

Yes: Marvel, Lilo and Stitch, Atlantis, Big Hero 6, Pixar and Goofy
o_O Are you sure? Because that's having your cake and eating it too, and that's the same mistake Disney made when it replaced Alien Encounter:Extraterrorstrial with Stitch's Great Escape (because of what some hypocrites said); and is still making when it comes to replacing the majority of their attractions with IP like what they did when Country Bear Jamboree became The Adventures of Winnie the Pooh.

disneyforever101396

Original Poster
o_O Are you sure? Because that's having your cake and eating it too, and that's the same mistake Disney made when it replaced Alien Encounter:Extraterrorstrial with Stitch's Great Escape (because of what some hypocrites said); and is still making when it comes to replacing the majority of their attractions with IP like what they did when Country Bear Jamboree became The Adventures of Winnie the Pooh.
Relax Stitch isn't going to be a Audio Animtronic in this attraction. he will appear as his animated self.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom