The Negativity Thraed

Nemo14

That is annoying. Has anyone ever stolen your recycle bin with it sitting out there too long? Do you have wheel locks?
LOL - not yet, but it is part of my evil plan for world domination.
The really stupid part is that you could put out an empty recycle bin and they wouldn't know the difference, so just because you put it out there, doesn't mean you actually recycle (we do though)

meyeet

LOL - not yet, but it is part of my evil plan for world domination.
The really stupid part is that you could put out an empty recycle bin and they wouldn't know the difference, so just because you put it out there, doesn't mean you actually recycle (we do though)
Maybe they check through your trash to make SURE you recycle!

Lucky

We get trash pickup twice a week and recycling on Wednesdays. I FINALLY see a benefit to what my Long Island tax dollars are getting me. :rolleyes:
We're one of the highest-taxed counties in the country but there's a separate fee for trash collection. Some towns have twice a week collection and I suppose they have higher fees.

NYwdwfan

We're one of the highest-taxed counties in the country but there's a separate fee for trash collection. Some towns have twice a week collection and I suppose they have higher fees.

Taxes on Long Island are insane. Trash collection is one of the (many) things I didn't research before we bought the house. Just didn't think of it! Worked out OK, thankfully.

Nemo14

Technically I think they border the Rhode Island Sound. And technically, yes, they are full of baloney about it being an island!
a lot of it is technically "bay" and "sound" but we have 384 miles of coastline
Rhode_Island_map.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom