The Negativity Thraed

Goofyernmost

I hate the phrase.... "My Bad"! I can't even figure out what it's supposed to mean or why anyone over the age of toddler would even think to say such a thing.
Disclaimer... this is a carry over thought from a different thread, in case it sounds familiar.

Nemo14

I hate that with mandatory recycling I can't put the empty recycling bin back 'til the trash pickup guy comes and sees that I was a good do-bee and recycled this week. What am I? 12???

NYwdwfan

I hate that with mandatory recycling I can't put the empty recycling bin back 'til the trash pickup guy comes and sees that I was a good do-bee and recycled this week. What am I? 12???

Really? Hey - do you guys have trash stickers there? My aunt has to pay for an allotment of stickers and the garbage collection people won't take a bag unless it's tagged with a sticker. She lives in MA.

Nemo14

Really? Hey - do you guys have trash stickers there? My aunt has to pay for an allotment of stickers and the garbage collection people won't take a bag unless it's tagged with a sticker. She lives in MA.
No we have the big wheeled bins. But if your recycle bin isn't out there when the trash guy comes, they won't pick up your trash. It's really a nuisance during the winter especially.

NYwdwfan

No we have the big wheeled bins. But if your recycle bin isn't out there when the trash guy comes, they won't pick up your trash. It's really a nuisance during the winter especially.

That is annoying. Has anyone ever stolen your recycle bin with it sitting out there too long? Do you have wheel locks?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom