The Negativity Thraed

Goofyernmost

I hate that I don't understand what you mean?
I hate that you don't understand that the great and glorious title of "thraed" is reserved for the "where in the world is what's his name" thraed. This thread did not pay the fees required to use that title without explicit authorization from the What's his name board of directors. I hate it when that happens, paperwork, legal fees and so on. ;)

tcool

I hate that you don't understand that the great and glorious title of "thraed" is reserved for the "where in the world is what's his name" thraed. This thread did not pay the fees required to use that title without explicit authorization from the What's his name board of directors. I hate it when that happens, paperwork, legal fees and so on. ;)
I hate that now I'm further lost.

Zweiland

I hate that you don't realize that this is where the name "thraed" originated! We didn't just make it up from nowhere in WITWIBS, you know.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom