The Music of Pixar Live! coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios this summer

po1998

Will this be a "summer-only" offering? The last dining package date is currently August 27.
I was surprised by the end date myself. Considering the lack of park attractions/shows over the next 1-2 years(and beyond that when the huge SWL crowds start), why not just keep this going...at least through the 2017 holiday season.

PorterRedkey

I was surprised by the end date myself. Considering the lack of park attractions/shows over the next 1-2 years(and beyond that when the huge SWL crowds start), why not just keep this going...at least through the 2017 holiday season.
It may be staying. They may add dates later.
I was wondering if any of the insiders know if this was planned as an ongoing event or just something to help with the summer crowds.

Jones14

It's likely to remain for the summer only due to the costs and availability of the orchestra. There would likely need to be some replacements if the show were to be extended.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
The dining package section is the entire middle, between the two staircases, from top to bottom.

Kman101

What's bad about it? What were they expecting? (Honest questions, I'm just curious)

And guests walk out of shows all the time. I saw numerous walk out of Flights of Wonder last week. Doesn't mean they didn't like it.

wannabeBelle

I've a friend who's opinion I trust in there now. Doesn't rate it highly. Guests are walking out too.
Hi all, it was me!! I will give serious props to the orchestra, they are among the best I have heard. There was no definitive story, no emotional investment, and no real interaction to speak of. People were bored and many walked out. I was disappointed. Marie

Bolt

Hi all, it was me!! I will give serious props to the orchestra, they are among the best I have heard. There was no definitive story, no emotional investment, and no real interaction to speak of. People were bored and many walked out. I was disappointed. Marie
What do you think could make it better?

wannabeBelle

What's bad about it? What were they expecting? (Honest questions, I'm just curious)

And guests walk out of shows all the time. I saw numerous walk out of Flights of Wonder last week. Doesn't mean they didn't like it.
I didn't have much in the way of expectations as I didn't read a lot about it beforehand. Marie

wannabeBelle

Also the only singing was the last song, You got a friend in me, which was decent. The rest was all orchestral arrangements. I don't think this is going to work given the audience it would appeal to. Marie

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom