The Music of Pixar Live! coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios this summer

Biff215

I already know the response to our complaints of a package being offered is "you don't have to purchase it", but when enough people buy in the seating becomes limited for the rest of us. Just see what's happened with Candlelight over the years. I'm sure we won't see that level of interest here and it's a bigger theater, but then you have to wonder why this is even necessary, but we also know the answer to that. Soon every show on property will have a dining package.

ToTBellHop

I already know the response to our complaints of a package being offered is "you don't have to purchase it", but when enough people buy in the seating becomes limited for the rest of us. Just see what's happened with Candlelight over the years. I'm sure we won't see that level of interest here and it's a bigger theater, but then you have to wonder why this is even necessary, but we also know the answer to that. Soon every show on property will have a dining package.
I just booked the Circle of Life Electric Umbrella Dining Package. It was just $89/person and I understand it's hard to get a seat at Circle of Life, so I'm really excited that I have a guaranteed seat in early November. It's a must-see for my family and I can't wait to try the desserts at Electric Umbrella.

dreamscometrue

I just booked the Circle of Life Electric Umbrella Dining Package. It was just $89/person and I understand it's hard to get a seat at Circle of Life, so I'm really excited that I have a guaranteed seat in early November. It's a must-see for my family and I can't wait to try the desserts at Electric Umbrella.
Wait a minute, I can see from your trip countdowns that you are not even there in early November. Hmmmm. ;)

nickys

Premium Member

Well so far, every dining package offers vouchers for the first performance only, Candlelight excepted (? - sorry, not been to it). This is showing 3 times daily, so still 2 shows completely open to everyone else.

Jeffxz

Well so far, every dining package offers vouchers for the first performance only, Candlelight excepted (? - sorry, not been to it). This is showing 3 times daily, so still 2 shows completely open to everyone else.

Not sure where you are seeing this, but I booked a package for the 3rd show.

upload_2017-4-29_11-6-57.png

solidyne

Any mention of how many strings/players in this orchestra? I assume it will be a standard symphonic orchestra like the ones who, for the last few years, have been programming these (somewhat dumbed-down but exciting nonetheless) Pixar/Game of Thrones/video game performances. You never know, though. We could be looking at two synthesizers and a laptop!

ToTBellHop

It was noted on these forums in the new MK Christmas Stage Show... they really need to get articulated heads (i.e., mouths) for the Toy Story characters.

This looks like fun and worth doing, but, it does showcase the shallowness of the Pixar musical pool. A lot of unmemorable soundtracks with very few stand outs.
I hope this does well. As a concept, it's wonderful and there is so much more (and better, as you allude to) score that Disney has access to.

PorterRedkey

I already had the Fantasmic package at Brown Derby and starting tomorrow you can book both the Pixar and the Fantasmic dining packages together. For me, it would cost an extra $5 for each person, so I think I might do it. Just $10 bucks for me and my wife.

Also, it says you can pick up your tickets to the Pixar show before the show if the Pixar show is before your reservation time.

KrzyKtty

I already had the Fantasmic package at Brown Derby and starting tomorrow you can book both the Pixar and the Fantasmic dining packages together. For me, it would cost an extra $5 for each person, so I think I might do it. Just $10 bucks for me and my wife.

Also, it says you can pick up your tickets to the Pixar show before the show if the Pixar show is before your reservation time.
Thank you for posting this!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom