The Music of Pixar Live! coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios this summer

Kman101

So they want to use Theater of the Stars as a flex space, yet they have a custom built flex space by Rock 'n' Roller Coaster that sits virtually empty most of the time? What am I missing here? LOL

But I love this idea!

Jon81uk

So they want to use Theater of the Stars as a flex space, yet they have a custom built flex space by Rock 'n' Roller Coaster that sits virtually empty most of the time? What am I missing here? LOL

But I love this idea!

The flex space doesn't have stadium seating, so would need chairs laying out. If you want a theatre style auditorium then using theatre of the stars makes a lot more sense than just using a flat room.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I'm happy they're still playing Beauty and the Beast around this show! Use the space to its greatest potential! Now THAT'S a flex space! Two attractions in one!! ^-^ Doesn't feel like a cut OR a replacement, but more of an addition!

YodaMan

It looks like BatB will be dark for 3 days in early May. Anyone know if this is related to preparation for the Pixar show, or in relation to BatB itself?

CJR

Thanks for sharing! :)

There's nothing quite like paying to see something you're already paying to go see. I was excited for this, but I'm not going to jump through hoops to see it. It'll be interesting to see how many people bite given the other dinner packages for Fantasmic and Star Wars fireworks (are they still doing the dessert parties? It's been a while since I've been to DHS haha). Now, if it was $57 including dinner and seating to all three shows....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom