The Muppets Present… Great Moments in American History'

Cmdr_Crimson

It's a shame that those quiet apartments on Grand Ave aren't inhabited by Muppets,..Especially these two..They'd be perfect to heckle guests..
tenor.gif

No Name

Gonna have to say, "called it."
Just for the thinking that it was "tested" at MK, and if deemed a success, to be moved to its rightful place....Muppets courtyard!

It wasn’t tested at MK, it was designed specifically for the very spot it existed. It would be out of place at Hollywood Studios, only justified by proximity to an attraction and restaurant with shared characters. Thematically, it only fits in Liberty Square, and Disney is in the theme park business.

This show really shows people’s understanding of theme vs. franchise.

I should add it was also a fantastic addition and a fitting use of IP this decade that will be sorely missed.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Well, we can hope that D+ will carry all of the episodes of The Muppet Show as well as all their movies so as to kickstart a resurgence in popularity.

Also note that there still is a Muppets unscripted series coming to D+, what was cancelled was a separate Muppets project that was never officially announced.

disneysource11

I'm willing to bet The Muppets have more of a following than Sword in the Stone 🤷‍♂️

Sword in the Stone doesn't have an attraction or a whole section dedicated to it. I love the Muppets, but Kermit and his friends days are numbered.

Muppetvision 3D could easily be changed to fit Laugh Floor. The monster show has always felt out of place anyways. It should have never been in Tomorrowland.

And the city environment that still remains could be changed into Monstropolis.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Sword in the Stone doesn't have an attraction or a whole section dedicated to it. I love the Muppets, but Kermit and his friends days are numbered.

Muppetvision 3D could easily be changed to fit Laugh Floor. The monster show has always felt out of place anyways. It should have never been in Tomorrowland.

And the city environment that still remains could be changed into Monstropolis.

Frozen doesnt belong in World Showcase. They still put it there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom