• $21- $30

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • $31- $40

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $41 and over

Votes: 15 88.2%

• Total voters

Monorail Lime

Isn't $41 towards the low end for a Disney collectible?

I purchased my battery powered monorail, Contemporary, and Spaceship Earth all at the same time. That was quite an expensive collectible! Now I’m thinking about going after the Disneyland one since the Golden Gate Bridge looks pretty sharp…

Anne Stepien

Money on a Disney collectible

I spent $500 on a Disney Italian lunch pail from the '30's. Worked out though--sold it for $650 about a month later!

kal1484

I spent 100 bucks on the LE BandB watch. It's soo pretty, but i dont have it yet, because my mom actually paid for it, so it's gunna be my 18th b-day present

jmarc63

I got my collectable for free, I rescued it from the trash. I have an original EPCOT Blueprint plan Dated July 1979

jojoyner55

Come on gang - you guys need to get serious about this! $41? $50? My wife and I have the Lladro Snow White and the Seven Dwarves - over $1,000! This last trip we got a Lennox Tinker Bell that was $95. Get busy and abuse those cedit cards!:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

enfilm

I don't think there's a single WDCC piece you can get for $41 or less, I got the whole symphony hour series at once, does that count as one collectible or 5 pieces? I also got some Michael Graves china with Mickey on it at the same time. I think I spent $1500 that night (it was a gallery store, I had a 35% cast member discount and I was planning on quiting, I went nuts).

Ed

stepharoni

Wow, I would not consider myself a real Disney collector if I had only spent $50 at a time! I think the most I've spent on one thing was over $200 on a very cool 1970s Mickey drum set. My two others didn't cost as much. Well, my framed lithos probably cost more than that... But I also collect lots of free things, like park guides from every trip, and passes and resort postcards...It's not just abouth the money- it's what moves you!

celticdog

Are prints/paintings considered a collectible, if so i've spent over $100 for a POTC original press proof. I've also puchased clocks and watches for more than $50 each.

You guys are correct, $41 is way low for a collectible, many items in the catalog are more than that.

tiltawhirl

Madame Leota Original Film Clip

I think we paid around $140 in total for a clip of the old Haunted Mansion film loop of Madame Leota.

That is the most I have spent on one item.

tilt
:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom