The Most *Magical* Anniversary Trip!

This is going to be a long trip report ~so be ye warned~ :D It was a 10 day trip. I will post it by days with pictures to break it down a little. (I took over 1400 photos, don't worry I won't post them all..:ROFLOL:

First of all, as many of you know this trip was for our 15th Anniversary. I had no idea how even more magical Disney can make a special event like this. I
was blown away by the many Happy Anniversaries from Cast Members and even characters that noticed our buttons. Not to metion the many special things. (A big Thank you to any and all CMs that may read this... you guys were all great! :wave:)
Words simply cannot describe this trip, but I will try and I think that the pictures will speak for me.

This trip was also our first ever onsite stay and we will never ever stay offisite again!

Day 1 ... (not as much to tell here since we did not go to the parks this day)
This was the day that we drove down. We started at 4:00 am. :snore: We only made quick stops to eat and rest breaks.
We arrived in Oralndo to a pretty big thunderstorm so the pictures I took are not that great on this day.

Going through that sign I love so much...

100_0910.jpg

Our arrival at All Star Sports ...
100_0915.jpg

I loved the Mickey on the bed!!

100_0916.jpg

After we got settled we wandered around the resort and then headed to DD to shop and eat at Fulton's Crab House. The food was good but a bit overpriced IMO but the service was great.
We went back to the resort to rest as we were all tired from the long drive down.

Stay tuned for Day 2.. our First day at the parks...

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
Loved the trip report!! So glad to hear all of the wonderful things that happened on your trip! :wave:

Sad to see the minimal crowds...I want to be there so bad:cry:!!
Thank you, it really was the best ever! The crowd level was wonderful, I did not want to leave..:cry:
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Happy to hear you caught so much pixie dust ... and DD was right ... you will be back!
Thank you, I am glad you enjoyed reading :wave: We will be planning the next trip soon but that last walk down Main Street just killed me :(

I really enjoyed your trip report, glad to see you had a great time. Man I really wanna go back!
Me too already...:D

Thanks for sharing your trip and photos

Great trip report!!! Glad you had a wonderful time!
Thank you guys!!

Glad you had a Fantastic time. I can't wait to go for our Anniversary next summer.
Thank you!
They really made it special for us, Disney does such a great job with special things like that as if it wasn't wonderful enough just being there... I know you will love it too. :wave:

mpoppins76

Here is a cute one at EPCOT of Dale taking DD's water bottle and spraying her & Chip... one of her many favorite Dale moments.. :)
Look at that smile...
DisneyPhotoImage81.jpg
Awww yay!! Love them!!!
Great Doc pic!!! :sohappy:
:sohappy: :sohappy:
And this was brought to us after Dinner:

100_1474.jpg

It was so beautiful!
We wandered around the resort a little after Dinner then headed back to rest up for the next day..
omg that is so sweet, She!!! They are so wonderful, aren't they?

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
Awww yay!! Love them!!!

Great Doc pic!!! :sohappy:

:sohappy: :sohappy:

omg that is so sweet, She!!! They are so wonderful, aren't they?

Thank you and yes they are! I have always so enjoyed all of our trips but this one really took the cake! :)

I really enjoyed reading your trip report and looking at all the pics. It helps since I won't be back for quite some time.
Thank you Jesse&Buzz I am glad you enjoyed it. =)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom