The Merch Alert Thread

Stevek

That's never worked for me. 90% of the time in the real world I'm a Large. Wonder if that applies to Disneyland sizes too.
It's a cr@pshoot with Disney shirts. I find that most are a bit small compared to other stuff...but it all depends on what type of t-shirt you buy. It's never consistent.

Figments Friend

Yeah, you really have to just hold the shirts up and eyeball them closely for sizing judgement.
Another trick is to just lay it over the front of yourself shoulder to shoulder for a quick measurement.

I've had good luck with the size consiststancies.
Since the bulk of the Park shirts tend to be printed on Hanes branded tees these days I know the size I choose will fit fine.

-

SuddenStorm

I have a friend picking up some of the plaque keychains for me when they go to the parks this weekend. If anyone here wants one, lemme know. It'll be keychain cost+shipping.

If this is against forum rules, lemme know and I'll delete this comment.

Californian Elitist

I'm a sucker for a good Disneyland shirt...these appear to be new. Available in Grey, White, White with blue 3/4 sleeves and a blue sweatshirt. Good quality, thicker than most of the flimsy shirts they sell. Had to pick one up of course. They also have a WDW version which I will be picking up in roughly 25 days : )

View attachment 200687

I was at the parks today and lots of people wearing this shirt. Seems popular.

mickEblu

Original Poster
I have a friend picking up some of the plaque keychains for me when they go to the parks this weekend. If anyone here wants one, lemme know. It'll be keychain cost+shipping.

I saw one on Reddit and will definitely be buying one Sunday. :). Very nice of you to offer and as far as I know it's not against any rules. I don't see why it would be, especially when you are not profiting.

Stevek

I picked up one of the keychains as well. It's very cool.

mickEblu

Original Poster
In addition to the entrance plaque key chain I also bought these awesome MSEP magnets at Disneyana over the weekend. There is also a cool Teal E ticket key chain.

IMG_6842.JPG
IMG_6843.JPG

mickEblu

Original Poster
Super cool retro shirts for sale...

http://www./merchandise/retro-yesterears-disneyland-t-shirts-available-limited-time-disney-store/

I hope they keep releasing shirts like these. I personally am not interested in any of the three for sale (although the SM one is really cool) but I'm sure if they keep releasing these one will catch my eye.

mickEblu

Original Poster
I picked up the tunnel plaque keychain. Cute!

Other than that, seems like a lot of crap for sale lately.

The plaque keychain is great. But it looks like I'm going to have to buy another one because I don't want it to get scratched with my keys. One to keep mint and one for use.

Also bought the E ticket key chain.

mickEblu

Original Poster
They are - it looks like a mirrored wall at the rear/side of the store.

Good to know. Thanks!

Just goes to show, as many times as I've been to DL there are always new nooks and crannies to be discovered. That's what's so amazing about the place. It's so "lived in."

I just noticed that back passage between Pieces of 8 and the HM store last year because the Bootstrappers were playing in there. Not sure if they regularly play there but I thought it was so cool that there would be live entertainment in such an understated and hidden spot.

George Lucas on a Bench

How would I have marathoned The Haunted Mansion back in those days? I would have needed 20-30 "E" tickets a trip.

Did you ever get the Haunted Mansion plaque keychain? I lost mine in the closet somewhere.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom